• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  732
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/24/1969

The depth of that movie is about more than worship...some who have seen it are claiming a 'spiritual awakening' that is definitely not for Christ. It is about subjecting yourself to an open door that should be left alone...funny thing is, is that the ones who are all caught up in this 'awakening' are trying to figure out why it affected them so deeply and not all thier friends who saw it as well. Definitely a bad spirit involved...drawing in some, and not others. Very frightening to say the least.

It seems like we can't tell who is going to come out of it unscathed and not addicted, and who will not...like a bad drug...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,338
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  0

BFP: The condition of another person's heart is not yours to judge. Yes, my grandfather was a Christian and yes, he was a Freemason. I suggest that you watch your words when making such a blanket statement.

You can't be a Christian and a freemason at the same time...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

The depth of that movie is about more than worship...some who have seen it are claiming a 'spiritual awakening' that is definitely not for Christ. It is about subjecting yourself to an open door that should be left alone...funny thing is, is that the ones who are all caught up in this 'awakening' are trying to figure out why it affected them so deeply and not all thier friends who saw it as well. Definitely a bad spirit involved...drawing in some, and not others. Very frightening to say the least.

It seems like we can't tell who is going to come out of it unscathed and not addicted, and who will not...like a bad drug...

I'd say the unscathed are those that are strong in their faith; someone who has none is reaching for what they think is a spiritual anchor. They are suffering from delusion.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

Humbleseeker and fellow endorsers of Freemasonry, I hope you took time to read the extract from Jim Shaws book that I posted on page 4...and do consider the fact that one can only plead ignorance when oblivious to the truth.

Also I would be interested to know what oaths you had to take to join the Society Humbleseeker...or aren't you supposed to tell us?

(Please note...not trying to be antagonistic, just concerned that some brethren here might be harbouring feelings of warmth and harmony towards something that should be overtly condemned and exposed for what it is....sheep in wolves clothing look at first like sheep....but are uncovered when observed closely...Masonry wants to appear acceptable as a friendly and charitable society, but look closer. :sneaking: )

Prayerfully. Botz

Because this guy wrote a book it's...what? The truth? All of this stuff about Freemasons is conjecture. Are you a Mason as well?

No of course I am not a Mason...have you actually read my concerns or what BFP put up? ;)

The extract I put up from Jim Shaw's book was merely an example to sound a warning...whether he is wholly reliable in what he writes I could not tell you...but it should at least make those involved with Freemasonry, or who think it is harmless, look more deeply into what lies behind the Friendly Society fa

BFP: The condition of another person's heart is not yours to judge. Yes, my grandfather was a Christian and yes, he was a Freemason. I suggest that you watch your words when making such a blanket statement.

You can't be a Christian and a freemason at the same time...

I will stand strong on what I stated. Judging a heart, no...judging a deception...I definitely will! Might I add that psychics and fortune tellers believe in God too....

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  519
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  04/28/1980

Thank you Bfp its so hard for people on the outside to understand. You mentioned phycics, some people can not control there abilities to see into the supernatural. Whan I look at much of were the charasmatic church is going these days with there revivals, and such people as benny hinn, Tod Bently, Patricia King, Crowder, and so on there practices are not much different then many on the gnostic Christians, I myself have always leaned towareds gnostic Christianity. There is so much conntrol and lack of freedom within mainline Christianity it dosnt give you an opportunity to explore your spiritual side.

Thank you Bfp its so hard for people on the outside to understand. You mentioned phycics, some people can not control there abilities to see into the supernatural. Whan I look at much of were the charasmatic church is going these days with there revivals, and such people as benny hinn, Tod Bently, Patricia King, Crowder, and so on there practices are not much different then many on the gnostic Christians, I myself have always leaned towareds gnostic Christianity. There is so much conntrol and lack of freedom within mainline Christianity it dosnt give you an opportunity to explore your spiritual side.

I am one of those who could not control my abilities to see the supernatural. Ic ouldn't even look at a mirror for many months at one point because I only saws spirits calling for my help...what I learned is that it is all demonic...it comes from a door that was opened...perhaps not even by you...perhaps by a grandparent...to the supernatural realm. It does run in families.

Anyway, the bottom line is that I went in way deep, REPENTED huge, just in time...and the Lord has taken all that away from me, and left me with a huge gift of discerment...which is HIS gift. Not a counterfit.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

No of course I am not a Mason...have you actually read my concerns or what BFP put up? :rolleyes:

Not all of it, no.

If Christians justify or defend Freemasonry, they are participating in something that is against the L-rd, and are at the very least extremely unwise and open to deception. Again I do not say this lightly or to condemn people, but that they might wake up to what is going on and refrain from being partakers of unrighteousness.

I'm neither justifying nor defending Freemasonry, obviously I do not belong to that society; I simply have questions about people who condemn them with no real first hand knowledge. Because someone tells you something or you read it somewhere, does that make it true?

Needless to say....I was very surprised at this response of yours.

Why?

• Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

Needless to say....I was very surprised at this response of yours.

Why?

Because firstly you assume I am simply cutting and pasting something about Freemason's without any prior knowledge, when in actual fact both my Grandfather's were Mason's and I have read enough about their belief system, and confronted several Mason's with the Gospel, to understand the Society that they promote is wholly unrighteous, and founded on secrecy and a binding loyalty that is above G-d.

Secondly because you so readily challenge what I have posted, you have the appearance of almost endorsing Freemasonry, or at the very least standing with a foot in both camps, which as a fellow Believer I found both surprising and unhelpful.

Kindly. Botz

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

Well...maybe if Christians weren't running away in fear they would have a positive experience too. :laugh:

Fact is...a bunch of people who are afraid to see the movie are using the biased judgements of others to invent their own opinion. I went into that movie very cynical because of you and others here. All I can say is...I'm glad I went to check it out for myself.