• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/23/1986

I would love to hear everyone's favorite Christian based movies and possibly get a list going for movies I havnt heard of or seen. Name as many as you want. here are a few I enjoyed

Passion of the Christ

Reggie's prayer (I just recently found out this was a movie Reggie White was a part of in 1996!)

The Perfect Stranger

Facing the Giants

Angels and Demons

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.93
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

The Second Chance

am i allowed to post links to amazon.com so people can read reviews? i'm linking directly to the review pages, not the product pages, but if that's not allowed, i guess someone can edit these out for me...

To Save A Life is showing in theaters right now. excellent christian film. it's only showing in certain cities though. very well acted.

Saving God: One Soul At A Time is very gritty... similar in some ways to "Second Chance" but more intense. also very well acted. Reviews for this movie

The Climb it just doesn't get much better than this. it's also well acted. i always have to acknowledge great acting in christian films, because usually it's mediocre. Reviews for The Climb

Faith Like Potatoes TRUE STORY (and well acted) about an australian farmer and his family, and the journey of faith he was on. absolutely amazing. Review for potatoes

Come What May very good movie with mediocre acting. Review for come what may

The Last Sin Eater despite the title, it's really an extremely good movie (and well acted)... just give it a chance, the first half hour will probably have you wondering "is this really christian?" and the answer is yes. it really is. Review Sin Eater

End Of The Spear: i'm pretty sure this was based on a true story, but i can't remember for sure. it's a missionary story. very good, very well acted. Review for Spear

Time Changer: great movie, great cast! unfortunately, the main character is acted by a guy that could have done much better. he's the only mediocre actor in the film though. review for Time Changer

Though None Go With Me: nice movie, but a little slow and predictable. for those that like WWII themed love stories with a christian theme, this is a don't miss movie. review for None Go With Me

Not Easily Broken was co-written by TD Jakes. it's a good movie, and fairly well acted. review Broken

The Ultimate Gift i absolutely LOVED this movie, and it's classified as a faith based movie... i even rented it from christiancinema.com. but i don't really remember it ever talking about God in it. it's highly entertaining though, a real "feel good" movie, and it's clean, so even a child can enjoy it. Reviews Ultimate Gift

Second Chance: good movie, and overall the acting was very good. (i just think michael w. smith sings better than he acts, but his was the only performance i wasn't as crazy about in this movie.) Review Second Chance

everyone has probably seen fireproof... great movie, and the actors grow on ya... facing the giants, another great movie that the actors grow on ya. flywheel, the actors did NOT grow on me. i own all three of those movies, and it is definitely one i wish i hadn't spent money on.

did ya'll know that many of frank peretti's have been made into movies? i haven't watched any of them, but one of these days i will. if anyone has watched them, i'd love a review of them!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  895
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  1

did not know movies could be christians :emot-questioned:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  333
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Fireproof

• Topic Count:  334
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  4

Second Chance

The 10 Commandments

Joseph (just watched this and loved it!)

Fireproof

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  08/23/1986

am i allowed to post links to amazon.com so people can read reviews? i'm linking directly to the review pages, not the product pages, but if that's not allowed, i guess someone can edit these out for me...

To Save A Life is showing in theaters right now. excellent christian film. it's only showing in certain cities though. very well acted.

Saving God: One Soul At A Time is very gritty... similar in some ways to "Second Chance" but more intense. also very well acted. Reviews for this movie

The Climb it just doesn't get much better than this. it's also well acted. i always have to acknowledge great acting in christian films, because usually it's mediocre. Reviews for The Climb

Faith Like Potatoes TRUE STORY (and well acted) about an australian farmer and his family, and the journey of faith he was on. absolutely amazing. Review for potatoes

Come What May very good movie with mediocre acting. Review for come what may

The Last Sin Eater despite the title, it's really an extremely good movie (and well acted)... just give it a chance, the first half hour will probably have you wondering "is this really christian?" and the answer is yes. it really is. Review Sin Eater

End Of The Spear: i'm pretty sure this was based on a true story, but i can't remember for sure. it's a missionary story. very good, very well acted. Review for Spear

Time Changer: great movie, great cast! unfortunately, the main character is acted by a guy that could have done much better. he's the only mediocre actor in the film though. review for Time Changer

Though None Go With Me: nice movie, but a little slow and predictable. for those that like WWII themed love stories with a christian theme, this is a don't miss movie. review for None Go With Me

Not Easily Broken was co-written by TD Jakes. it's a good movie, and fairly well acted. review Broken

The Ultimate Gift i absolutely LOVED this movie, and it's classified as a faith based movie... i even rented it from christiancinema.com. but i don't really remember it ever talking about God in it. it's highly entertaining though, a real "feel good" movie, and it's clean, so even a child can enjoy it. Reviews Ultimate Gift

Second Chance: good movie, and overall the acting was very good. (i just think michael w. smith sings better than he acts, but his was the only performance i wasn't as crazy about in this movie.) Review Second Chance

everyone has probably seen fireproof... great movie, and the actors grow on ya... facing the giants, another great movie that the actors grow on ya. flywheel, the actors did NOT grow on me. i own all three of those movies, and it is definitely one i wish i hadn't spent money on.

did ya'll know that many of frank peretti's have been made into movies? i haven't watched any of them, but one of these days i will. if anyone has watched them, i'd love a review of them!

Thanks for the list, I already picked up Faith Like potatoes but havn't had a chance to kick back and watch it yet. Havn't seen Fireproof yet but keep hearing about how great it is, will definitely be the next movie i pick up!!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Content Count:  415
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/02/1945

I would love to hear everyone's favorite Christian based movies and possibly get a list going for movies I havnt heard of or seen. Name as many as you want. here are a few I enjoyed

Passion of the Christ

Reggie's prayer (I just recently found out this was a movie Reggie White was a part of in 1996!)

The Perfect Stranger

Facing the Giants

Angels and Demons

I loved the Pilgrim's Progress, a John Hagee film. If anyone has read the book, it is great....my favorite next to the bible.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

1. The Gospel of John

2. Jesus of Nazareth

3. Tender Mercies

4. Chariots of Fire

5. The Robe

6. The Ten Commandments

7. Ben-Hur

8. The Greatest Story Ever Told

9. The Bible

• Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

"The Bible Collection" DVD set is absolutely amazing.. The movie mentioned about "Joesph" is part of the set here is what is included...

1. Abraham

2. Moses

3. Jacob

4. Joesph

5. David

6. Samson

They are all excellent movies, except for Samson, totally unbiblical. David had some parts which were unbiblical. There was also apart in the movie which was unnecessary (including parital nudity) but it's hardly noticeable.. I only noticed it the second time watching it..