• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

THE END OF THE AGE IN SIGHT

The Bible Prophets predicted the whole political alignment of the end time. They predicted that all nations would fit into four spheres of political power. At the vortex of this alignment of power is the miraculously reborn state of Israel - restored to its ancient homeland - in possession of its ancient capital, Jerusalem.

All Bible prophecy that identifies these spheres of power is plotted geographically from the reference point of Israel.

The catalyst that ignites the final global conflict is the sphere of power that is identified in two ways. Sometimes it is identified as "the nations, which are around about" Israel (Ezekiel 36:4). Other times it is called "the King of the South" (Daniel 11:40-45). These refer to all the nations of the Middle East that surround the reborn state of Israel. They are further identified as, ". . . all Edom, who appropriated My (God's) land for themselves as a possession with wholehearted joy and with scorn of soul, to drive it out for a prey." (Ezekiel 38:5) These refer to the nations that surround Israel that took possession of its land.

This sphere of power will also include Persia and the descendents of Cush, Put. Persia is modern Iran. (Ezekiel 38:5) Cush is the father of the black Africans. Put is the father of the peoples that live along the northern coast of Africa who make up Libya, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco and Mauritania. In other words, the whole confederacy of people that is predicted as alienated and in conflict with the reborn state of Israel is Muslim.

This is exactly the situation that continues to develop in the Middle East. The world has been dragged into the ancient conflict between Isaac and Ishmael in spite of its best efforts to stay out of it. This conflict that has raged between these two half brothers for 4,000 years is destined to ignite the last war of the world, according to the Bible prophets.

Muhammad, a descendant of Ishmael, has brought over one billion people on to his side of this ancient conflict through the religion of Islam. From the time he started the Muslim religion, the dimensions of the conflict began to enlarge. When his followers laid claim to Jerusalem as the their third holiest site, the die was cast for Jerusalem to become the trigger of the war of Armageddon, just as the prophet Zechariah predicted 2500 years ago. Zechariah prophesied "Jerusalem would become a burdensome stone for all the peoples" and that "All nations of the earth will be gathered [for war] because of it." (Zechariah 12:3)

We are eyewitnesses to this taking place right now.

The other major spheres of power that will be drawn into this final war are clearly predicted.

Ezekiel predicts that a nation to the extreme north of reborn Israel will become Israel's arch enemy. It will be a nation with a vast arsenal with which it will arm all of the Muslim nations. Russia is the only nation to the extreme north of Israel. And they are descended from the tribe of Magog through the Scythians, just as Ezekiel predicted. God Himself commands this power from the extreme north to take command of the confederated Muslim forces and lead them in an all out attack against Israel. This attack is the first battle of the war of Armageddon.

The Book of Revelation predicts another sphere of power that will inter this war with 200 million soldiers. This power bloc is called "the Kings of the East". They will move into the Middle East and attack once the war has started. The Bible says they will wipe out a third of the world's population.

The fourth power bloc is the Western force led by a revived form of the Roman Empire. Daniel and the Apostle John both predict this power in great detail. It will begin when a great leader springs up in Rome and takes the strongest 10 Nations of the EU and uses them to form his power base.

As I have said for more than 40 years, there is no hint of the United States being part of this power. As I have presented in my Video, "Where Is America In Prophecy", something catastrophic will soon happen to the US to cause power to shift to Europe. Bible prophecy, which has never missed, clearly predicts this revived Roman Empire from within Europe to be the major power of the west and then the world.

What we are witnessing right now could be the beginning of the decline of the US. Out of the one billion Muslims in the world, about 500 million of them hate us. Osama Bin Laden is the new Saladin to most of them.

I realize that in saying this I will anger many Americans. Jeremiah angered many in Israel with the message God gave him to proclaim. It is not a pleasant message for me. But the burden of the Lord is upon me, and I cannot but speak what I believe He is showing me.

For us who know Jesus Christ, it is not a time to be afraid. Our hope is not in this world, but in the any moment appearing of Our Lord and Savior, Jesus the Messiah. His footsteps can already be heard as He approaches heaven's door. Keep looking up, for your redemption is very near. The prophetic signs are all before us. You will soon hear His voice calling us up to meet Him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hal Lindsey Website Ministries

P.O. Box 1131

Murrieta, CA

U.S.A - 92564 PHONE:

1-800-TITUS- 35

[1-800-848-8735]

hal@hallindseyoracle.com  Help Support

Our Ministry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

YO YO well I do come from Hal Lindsey oracle site I was told about this site by one of poster on there

I believe we are at God's 2 minute warning for the world he want us be READY FOR HIMMMMMM

For Hal Lindsey posters out there

This is Kelly under one of her sci-fi guises YESSS I AM FINALLY REGISTER ON THIS SITE

RACK IT

Guest Son of Thunder

New Here, I usually post on Hal Lindsey's website forum, but it looks like it got hacked.  Have to wait til tomorrow to see if they get it back up.

Bro. Scott

Hey ST the server got overloaded it is me Kelly from Hal Lindsey site Thunder what upzz

I think it be up but Mike is going change server company I THINK perhaps on Monday

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,786
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Considering that Hal Lindsey predicts the destruction of the United States I guess my thoughts as to Could the United States in Prophecy as not as controversial as I once thought.

http://www.worthynews.com/news-features/un...s-prophecy.html

Post what you think of this article.  

With much agape love,

George

Hey George my take is Tarsih is UK what country did we punk get our independance Britain so hear of that bible verse

Tarish and her young lions I think we are mention once by Young Lion reference but US is going so screw up I am afraid to report we are not in prophecy in bible

By that time I be at feast of Lamb just chillin hanging out at with fellow posters from this forum and others on the net

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3

The way to look at the United States is that the U.S. is the Lion that is raised up on its hind feet and given a heart of a man. Russia is the bear with three ribs in its mouth: Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia (former republics of the U.S.S.R.) The leopard with four heads and four wings is the United Kingdom of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. The fourth Beast is the EU (European Union) having one currency. Note that U.K. does not partake in that one currency.

You say there is no U.S. in Bible Prophecy? The Lion of Tarshish and all her young cubs are the NATO members. And they will be gainsayers when Russia leads Islamdom into invading Israel. They will fear Russia and the Muslims's terrorist retaliations so they shall not defend Israel.

But have not fear, God shall save the day. Just read Ezekiel 38-39. Note this war takes place before the Antichrist comes. The battle Armageddon, on the other hand, takes place at the end of the 42 months of Antichrist/Dragon rule. Hence, be ever ready for the Lord, so that you can watch both wars from the safety of heaven and not from the Greatest Tribulation on earth.

This Gog/Magog war takes place either near the end of this age before the Rapture or else right after the Rapture. One thing that we know is that it takes place around the time of the Rapure. And the Rapture takes place just before the Jews place the foundation for the Third Jewish Temple.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  8

<<And the Rapture takes place just before the Jews place the foundation for the Third Jewish Temple>>

How do you know this particular sequence?

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6

What do I think about Hal Lindsey?

I was saved through his LGPE 20 years ago so he has always held a high place in my estimation of bible teachers. That was, until the other day when he posted the following message on his discussion forums:

>Anymore posting negative comments on individuals or groups, such as President Bush, false teachers, I don't care WHO they are, these posts unacceptable.

At the bottom of the same page I notice that Hal was hosting the TBN program that night which everyone was encouraged to watch. TBN contains a higher proportion of False teachers than any other Christian org in the whole USofA, so this explains which way he is leaning.

I have since started a new mailing list called End Time Heresy where discussions of heresy in the body of Christ are welcome--and specifically the MSOG teachings of those who inhabit TBN. If you're interested check out the following URL:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EndTimeHeresy

BTW, Please utilize George's Worthy Boards for all other topics--this is the greatest Christian Board I have seen yet/

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,786
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

<<And the Rapture takes place just before the Jews place the foundation for the Third Jewish Temple>>

2 Thes. 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, <What is this verse referring to?  Sounds like the Rapture to me>

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Seems as if the Rapture will not take place until AFTER the Temple is established and the Antichrist is sitting in the Temple.

With much agape love,

George