• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,781
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

As far as the typical interpretation that the four beasts of Daniel 7 as the empires of Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome.  This is a question I have for you:  In verse 17, These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.

Shall arise as in a FUTURE Event.  If Daniel who had a vision of the 4 beasts in the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon then it should not read SHALL arise referring to a future event.

Just out of curiousity how does one reconcile this verse into their thinking that the 4 beasts are the ancient empires?

With much agape love,

George

PS  Thanks Lorel for your comments about the board :)  

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

h*llo there,

What's your user name?  and what would you like your password to be?

With much agape love,

Hi George, { I thought I might as well post this]

Wow, that is a very interesting article [from your web page] and it gives me goose bumps, where are we in prophecy? I believe we are so close by the beginning of the tribulation. So very close, I'm also reading a book from Grant Jeffrew about the Antichrist. You know that Bin Laden said ,he will ease up if there comes a Palistine State in Israel, it is all about Israel. We live in such an uncertain time. When will the so called peacemaker come in the picture?? And who could the little horn be?

This is the latest article from Hal Lindsey.

Love in Christ, Angels.

IS AMERICA IN HER LAST WAR?

Part One of a Series

WORLD EMPIRES IN REVIEW

Daniel identifies the first world empire,

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Hi Lorel,

Who do you think the little horn who come from the revived Roman Empire could be???

And by the way where do those numbers behind your name come from?

Love in Christ, Angels4u

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Angels4u

you said:

>When will the so called peacemaker come in the picture?? And who could the little horn be?

I think he comes on the scene after something happens so bad that indicates the current "peace" makers lost control, and some nukes got set off --probably Edom or Damascus, i.e., Isreal's enemies will attack them and they will retaliate like they have promised they will do. Without the USA's backing they will be very trigger happy. Then the peacemaker/little horn will appear on the scene with a solution that everyone will buy into but by then the first seal will have been opened --man on a white horse Rev 6. I expect the church will be outta here by then.

take care,

Hi Angels4u

you said:

Hi Lorel,

>Who do you think the little horn who come from the revived Roman Empire could be???  

I don't know who it will be. Time is too early.

>And by the way where do those numbers behind your name come from?

I already answered this. It's my zip code.

lori                

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I do not believe that there are any signs in the Bible as to when the rapture will occur. But the Bible says that by watching the signs we will know that it is near, even at the door. With all that is going on right now here and abroad it sure seems as if God is setting the stage for the final curtain. To me, except when Jesus walked on the earth, I believe that we are living in the most exciting times the world has known. We could very well be the generation that sees the Return of Jesus. Praise God.

Hi rwboyd58,

you said:

>We could very well be the generation that sees the Return

of Jesus. Praise God.

The only generation that will "see" him when he returns is those that are on the earth when he returns in judgment.

During the rapture the world will not see him--only the believers.

Personally I'd rather be in the later bunch.

take care,

Hi All,

Re Hal's article above.

He comes mighty close to saying that America is Mystery Babylon, but he can't really do that cause then people won't buy all the books where he said that Rome is Mystery Babylon. Looks to me like he is sitting on the fence.

Then he points out that Daniel and other true believers were protected when Babylon fell, i.e., he is implying that believers in the USofA will be protected also. But is that what all the scriptures that speak of the destruction of Babylon really say? Read Rev 17,81, Jer 50,51 and Isa 13.BTW, where it says, "come out of her my people" he is talking to the Jews. Not the Church.

I disagree with Hal's premise that this nation has always been a godly nation too. It was founded on Freemasonry. The design of every building in Washington and every street and even the statute of Liberty has pagan origins.See Richard Coombes' website on Mystery Babylon for the details. Also'>http://www.aoreport.com/

Also

if you listen to the current "prophet" theme today, claiming a revival will save us, you might want to read the above scriptures again--you will not find anything that says that Mystery Babylon will repent or that God will relent from his punishment of it.In fact just the opposite will occur. see Jeremiah 51:8-9.

It seems like this would be kind of cruel for God to destroy a nation full of believers along with the evil doers. But then maybe he has another plan--spelled "R.A.P.T.U.R.E."

I hope,

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  63

I like Hal Linsey and his website. For the most part, I think he is correct. It seems like everyone has their own little twist here and there. I do believe we are living in the days when Jesus will return for His saints. I think the earth will not be a pretty place after the rapture.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  63

Quote: from Seven of Nine on 7:18 pm on Oct. 14, 2001

YO YO well I do come from Hal Lindsey oracle site I was told about this site by one of poster on there

I believe we are at God's 2 minute warning for the world he want us be READY FOR HIMMMMMM

For Hal Lindsey posters out there

This is Kelly under one of her sci-fi guises YESSS I AM FINALLY REGISTER ON THIS SITE

RACK IT

Kelly,

It's bglass.  I was over at

The'>http://templemountfaithful.org/Newsletters...61-16.htm

The

Temple Mount people have issued a Urgent call for money to help them buy a building near the Temple site. All donors will have their names displayed in the building and forever in G-d's book as those who had a part in the campaign to rebuild the house of G-d on Mt. Moriah.