~Shalhevet~

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

Of course He had blood. He was entombed. He was not embalmed. He was the Son of God and fulfilling His prophecy from God. That is quite different than a pastor trying to raise an embalmed body in a casket - that may have been grief or his actions mistaken... I don't know and neither do you. Everything Jesus did He did because He was moved by the Holy Spirit - His blood always lived.

So the first saints which lived before use who will indeed be ressurected just like Jesus... still have their blood within them?

Maybe where we're misunderstanding is thinking that I'm backing the pastor's actions which I'm not. That's why I mentioned in my first post that you better be under the leadership of the Holy Spirit. But when say that ' I believe that its impossible' is where we've just drawn a line on what God can do based on our own understanding, that's where I disagree. :emot-questioned:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

Of course He had blood. He was entombed. He was not embalmed. He was the Son of God and fulfilling His prophecy from God. That is quite different than a pastor trying to raise an embalmed body in a casket - that may have been grief or his actions mistaken... I don't know and neither do you. Everything Jesus did He did because He was moved by the Holy Spirit - His blood always lived.

So the first saints which lived before use who will indeed be ressurected just like Jesus... still have their blood within them?

Maybe where we're misunderstanding is thinking that I'm backing the pastor's actions which I'm not. That's why I mentioned in my first post that you better be under the leadership of the Holy Spirit. But when say that ' I believe that its impossible' is where we've just drawn a line on what God can do based on our own understanding, that's where I disagree. :emot-questioned:

Whatever. I have not now or ever "put God in a box". You are mistaken.

For people who need a clarification - maybe I SHOULD have said...

You are not the only one confused by this, Joyful... I would say it is HIGHLY UNLIKELY for someone to be alive after undergoing an embalming process - to begin with most, if not all of the vital organs are removed and the body is essentially filled with formaldehyde. I cannot believe this thread is still open.

That said - You are free to disagree as much as you like. God performs miracles every day and I'm sure there are many of them we would all be in amazement over.

If so, I'm truely sorry... Just a verse popped into my head when I read your first post.

Matthew 19:26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

If so, I'm truely sorry... Just a verse popped into my head when I read your first post.

Matthew 19:26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

And what popped into my mind when I read the opening post of this thread was...

Matthew 24:24

24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect

• Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Maybe where we're misunderstanding is thinking that I'm backing the pastor's actions which I'm not. That's why I mentioned in my first post that you better be under the leadership of the Holy Spirit. But when say that ' I believe that its impossible' is where we've just drawn a line on what God can do based on our own understanding, that's where I disagree. :ph34r:

Does it matter if Yeshua had blood in His body or not? He was in His own glorified body wasn't He? And its only when He returns again will those in the grave, embalmed or not, will raise up to Him in glorified bodies. The miracles from around the world, of those who are raised from the dead only seem to be right after they are dead, before embalming and or burial. I'm not sure God would raise anyone out of a casket today, not saying its impossible, nothing is impossible for God.

Mizz

Maybe where we're misunderstanding is thinking that I'm backing the pastor's actions which I'm not. That's why I mentioned in my first post that you better be under the leadership of the Holy Spirit. But when say that ' I believe that its impossible' is where we've just drawn a line on what God can do based on our own understanding, that's where I disagree. :ph34r:

Does it matter if Yeshua had blood in His body or not? He was in His own glorified body wasn't He? And its only when He returns again will those in the grave, embalmed or not, will raise up to Him in glorified bodies. The miracles from around the world, of those who are raised from the dead only seem to be right after they are dead, before embalming and or burial. I'm not sure God would raise anyone out of a casket today, not saying its impossible, nothing is impossible for God.

Mizz

You are right Mizz... Jesus was born and lived and was sacrificed to save us as was foretold in God's Word.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  1,901
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  29

Did Jesus have any living blood left in Him after laying in the grave for three days?

Jesus physical body was dead....

There, you just answered my question. The physical dead...... The physical dead body is the complete and final separation of the soul-spirit from the body.

And I would never place God in a box, He can do anything He pleases. I just wanted an article or an experience that someone had been brought

back to this world, and had been fully embalmed and lived.

OneLight gave the verse........no blood, no life.

I know what God can and have done, I see a woman in church on Sundays, who physically DIED and the emergency personnel STOPPED and said there was nothing else they could do. As the personnel waited for the coroner to come and take information and state she was dead, because she didn't die at a hospital...the pastors continue to lay hands, speaking the word of God over her, prayer warriors walked the aisles with prayer, as well as the church. In that time frame, she began to fight and move around on the floor..... the emergency personnel in shock transfered her to the hospital.

She has a awesome testimony during her brief separation from the body and oversees Children Church 1-10 year olds.

My problem is never with God, it's with the motive of man............at certain times.

Did Jesus have any living blood left in Him after laying in the grave for three days?

Jesus physical body was dead....

There, you just answered my question. The physical dead...... The physical dead body is the complete and final separation of the soul-spirit from the body.

And I would never place God in a box, He can do anything He pleases. I just wanted an article or an experience that someone had been brought

back to this world, and had been fully embalmed and lived.

OneLight gave the verse........not blood, no life.

I know what God can and have done, I see a woman in church on Sundays, who physically DIED and the emergency personal STOPPED and said there was nothing else they could do. As the personal waited for the the come and take information and state she was dead, because she didn't die at a hospital...the pastors continue to lay hands, speaking the word of God over her, prayer warriors walked the aisles with prayer, as well as the church. In that time frame, she began to fight and move around on the floor..... the emergency personnel in shock transfered her to the hospital.

She has a awesome testimony during her brief separation from the body and oversees Children Church 1-10 year olds.

My problem is never with God, it's with the motive of man............at certain times.

Amen, Joyful!! Beautifully stated, sister!! God Bless!! :ph34r:

Mizz

No, that's what I'm trying to point out as to the leadership of the Holy Spirit (if one is indeed attempting to try to raise the dead)

John 11: 14 Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.

John 11:17 Then when Jesus came, he found that he had lain in the grave four days already.

John 11: 24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day. 25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

John 11: 38 Jesus therefore again groaning in himself cometh to the grave. It was a cave, and a stone lay upon it. 39 Jesus said, Take ye away the stone. Martha, the sister of him that was dead, saith unto him, Lord, by this time he stinketh: for he hath been dead four days. 40 Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God? 41 Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me. 42 And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me.

John 11:43 And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth. 44 And he that was dead came forth,

Jesus was under the same leadship of the Holy Spirit in which we are today... can we decide, under our own understanding how he should lead? It is His leadership and we better be under his leadership if attempting to try this is what I've being saying all along. :ph34r: