• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

Blessings, Blien

Thank you for posting this. Joel Richardson has come up with the idea, which is biblically supported, that the A/C will come from an Islamic country in the Middle East. He doesn't go into it in the video indepth, but I highly recommend Joel Richardson's teachings because he has thoroughly done his research in what he teaches.

I have been reading the teachings of Joel Richardson on the web for over a year now, and he is right on :thumbsup: IMO. After doing my own study of this Gog character spoken of in Ezekiel 38, who is A/C,

Son of man, set thy face against God, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesey against him

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

Thanks Nikki, I think he's dead-on in what I've heard already.

Does he really say Tubal is Turkey? I've always thought of Mesheck and Tubal as Russia. Mesheck being Moscow which is directly north from Israel and Tubal being Tobolsk the capital of Sibera (in russia).

Which of his books do you recommend??

Thanks Nikki, I think he's dead-on in what I've heard already.

Does he really say Tubal is Turkey? I've always thought of Mesheck and Tubal as Russia. Mesheck being Moscow which is directly north from Israel and Tubal being Tobolsk the capital of Sibera (in russia).

Which of his books do you recommend??

Blessings, Blien

After reading some of Joel Richardson's and his associates writings, I did my own research and it is my conclusion at this point that Tubal is in the same area as present day Turkey. Maps don't lie. Take a good look at the maps I provided in my previous post and compare with ancient past Persian empire to present day Middle East. You have to remember that at the time the prophet Ezekiel wrote his prophecies, Russia was not even heard of or on the map. In Ezekiel's time frame, directly to the north of Israel would have been Syria, Turkey, and Iraq even though they were not independept nations at the time Ezekiel wrote the prophecies of Chaper 38 & 39. I cannot remember if it was Joel Richardson or one of his associates who suggested the beast empire would involve these Middle Eastern countries, (as well as others.) I would have to go back and read the articles.

I've always thought of Mesheck and Tubal as Russia

That has been the past evangelical school of thought, but Joel Richardson, his associates and some others are beginning to see these prophecies from Daniel in a different light, which line up more accurately with the Word of God in their and my opinion. This is not to say that Mr. Richardson does not have those evangelical

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Hi All

Yes Joel Richardson's material is excellent indeed.

I would just like to add one little aspect.

The revived Roman Empire should actually be called the revised empire. Daniel's image / statue has two legs, the western empire and the eastern empire, both are the then Roman Empire. If you look at a map of the old Roman Empire it includes Turkey and the northern parts of Iran, which are north of Israel. So its more acurate to say that the antichrist will come from one of the nations of revised Rome. This will most probably be Turkey, which is in line for EU membership now. I'm currently working on an edition for The Prophetic Scroll on this topic. It should be up within days.

Regards

Joel Joseph

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  07/30/1959

Thanks Blien. I found it enlightening. not surprising to me, since i am already familiar with the works of Walid Shoebat and am fervently supportive of this view of things.

• Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

After reading some of Joel Richardson's and his associates writings, I did my own research and it is my conclusion at this point that Tubal is in the same area as present day Turkey. Maps don't lie. Take a good look at the maps I provided in my previous post and compare with ancient past Persian empire to present day Middle East. You have to remember that at the time the prophet Ezekiel wrote his prophecies, Russia was not even heard of or on the map. In Ezekiel's time frame, directly to the north of Israel would have been Syria, Turkey, and Iraq even though they were not independept nations at the time Ezekiel wrote the prophecies of Chaper 38 & 39. I cannot remember if it was Joel Richardson or one of his associates who suggested the beast empire would involve these Middle Eastern countries, (as well as others.) I would have to go back and read the articles.

Joel's Trumpet

Someone else who sees what north of Israel looks like! :24: Some time ago I started seeing Turkey as a major player, read Psa. 83 and felt this was next, etc. etc. About that time came along Walid Shoebat, a few others and then Richardson hit the airwaves. Shoebat believes that islam is the grasshoppers who are raised by the one who comes out of the pit who eventually come against Israel in the Gog/Magog war, its been sometime since I have listened to him so I may be off on that.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

Yes, I see Iran & Iraq as possible nations out of which antichrist may indeed rise. They both constitute the eastern leg of the old Roman Empire as seen in Daniel 2 statue, a leg which outlasted the wrstern leg by hundeds of years. North of Israel would fit these nations precisely.

Yes, I see Iran & Iraq as possible nations out of which antichrist may indeed rise. They both constitute the eastern leg of the old Roman Empire as seen in Daniel 2 statue, a leg which outlasted the wrstern leg by hundeds of years. North of Israel would fit these nations precisely.

Blessings, Arthur

• Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

Well, it makes sense in that Muslims will listen to a fellow Muslim leader who suggests that the Jews be allowed to rebuild the Temple on the Temple Mount.

But I've always heard the Antichrist will come from Western Europe. :emot-questioned: