• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Hello all  :il:

I feel compelled to tell you something that I have experienced during my life and of the latest experience that has driven me to reveal this to you all.

When I was around 12 I was in my room with my younger brother, we were playing with toy plastic solders. What we would do is pile up the toy solders into piles of their nationalities ie German, English American, and Japanese we and then took turns a picking a pile so as to divide the troops between us. Now the German troops where colored in a dark gray green and the Americans were dark green. On this occasion I had chosen the Americans and my brother had the Germans. As I was going through my pile of Americans I saw that we had placed a German officer in my American pile so I reached down picked it up and through it to my brother, as it was his. As I did this I was absolutely stunned because I had dreamed this event exactly, some time before and it was only when I went through the doing of it that I remembered the dream. Now the dream was not in a third person perspective but was in the first person perspective everything was exactly the same the visuals the sounds it was as if I had replayed a tape with my eyes being the point of the camera.

I have been having similar dreams since then, they only last a few seconds or that is the length of dream that I remember. I have got so used to them that they do not scare me anymore when they happen now I just have a little smile to my self and have a laugh and say there goes another one. Up until now that is. The latest dream was like the rest but what I saw, felt, heard was not mundane or ordinary snippets of life but profound and I

Guest kelly
I am so glad that G-D has not blessed me with these rophetic dreams.  This stuff is just to scarey for me to handle!  I'll just stick with sensing things and leave this stuff to you guys!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks Adstar and catsmeow, very interesting and I am glad you shared those dreams. And Kelly...I hear you, these dreams are strange...but there is a peace in them, I guess the Lord is actually giving some good news..."I am coming back soon and everything is going to be alright."  That's why I guess I am always calm when they are from him.

:shocked:

• 6 months later...

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

I dream in colour and in blackand white......

I have had dreams that have been as warnings, or a heads up type dream. one where I have control of the out come in life...... I have had dreams that were of a future time ( that have come to pass )..... I have had dreams that have been answers to problems or situations in life, or work...... and I have also had dreams that were nothing but pure entertainment........

Dreams are just one single avenue that God can contact us, to show us what He wants for us, to show us what He wants us to do, or what He does not want us to do...

I hope you continue to have dreams..... and vissions.....

listen to them and learn from them......

God also speaks to us thru many other means..... even just a simple word of knowledge or wisdom given to you or even given to you thru some one else......

The times are close at hand, and we all need to be watchful, we all need to keep our selves ready for the fast ride to the sky.....

mike

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

Brother I do agree with you that God speaks to us in dreams but please beware that the enemy does too.

My experience with the Real God is this:

His voice is kind. It's free of confusion. It's a soft voice. It's forgiving. He draws you. He doesn't threaten. He'll gently remind you of things - He doesn't shame or accuse you. He lovingly directs you and grants you a fuller understanding of what He expects.

That's just my experience and how I know HIS voice.

There IS another voice but it's harsh and accusing, hurtful and full of contempt; it blames and shames...and causes profound guilt and mind-numbing sorrow. It's a very different voice from the voice of the Shepherd.

I am learning more and more how to distinguish between these two voices.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,791
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  06/13/1977

I dream very vividly and in very very bright colors. Many of my dreams repeat over and over again. I have been known to have reoccuring nightmares before something bad happens in my life. Moste recently I have been having dreams about an awesome mansion. It has 3 floors and is sepreated by a ballroom as old and new section. In the oldest section is an attic which I have somehow related to my mind. In some dreams it is like playing in that attic room with a feeling of evil surrounding me. In most dreams I try to stay in the new section of the mansion. It's crazy. Maybe I can go more into detail later. :sleep:

• 3 weeks later...

First of all! Hello to all in the Faith! And to those not in the Faith Hello too!

I have been bombarded with dreams that are clearly from the Lord, even though I don't declare them out loud as such, since prophets always are mocked and killed even in these so called enlightned days. Talk about new age all over the place. People now adays want simple sweet news and don't want to bother with people preaching or predicting bad news. We have itching ears for sweetness, but have shunned the crude because is not politacally correct. I guess the prophets of old, Jesus and the Apostles would of been incarcerated and tortured even today, because their message is the same until the Christ Millenial Kingdom comes.

I had a dream where I was actually arguing with Jesus. hardheaded that I did not want to go down the mountain and preach no more, because people were acting like dried twigs. Whatever that means?

here it goes.. I was on a mountain, this was no ordinary hilltop, I could see all the earth and inhabitants from this view, Jesus was with me and he was preparing a Beautiful white Stallion, out in far, VERY FAR! Was a throne, A VERY BIG HUGE THRONE, and there was someone sitting on it, yes it was God, who else coul it be? I could not see his face, because every time I tried, the illumination stung my eyes and I dropped on the floor.

The Master and Creator of all had Countless beings singing and praising him, and they were stallions all over the place, all around him shoned like the morning Sun cascading up and down to the tip of the bottom of the mountain. It is undescribable the diffrence in height, but it felt pretty real.

Anyway, Jesus tapped me on the shoulder and said get up (i tried to look at God again from a diffrent angle but failed and dropped to the floor) I tell you I was really trying to look but to no avail!) I got up and he told me Jonah go down and warn the people, they are not heeding, look at those homeless people, those fighting for mammon, look at that child, he's distressed that he has no love from his father and mother, look at what they are trying to do they want to loose their bonds from me. I replied but Lord how many times, they dont listen, they have betrayed your Word and slaughtred the rest, what can I do, i am only human, just like them and most of them dont believe anyway. He replied: Down the mountain you will go and serve my message I will be with you, you were bought at a price. I Replied: But Lord I am afraid of their thinking and doings for they kill babies and rape woman, and fight without mercy for their gods, If I go down I will be alone, even the ones that say your name don't heed, who am I to change their thinking. He replied: Oh Thomas! All must pass through the fire and be refined, all are equally guilty and need redemption!

You must go down and continue and I will be with you and them that follow me. Once more I replied: Lord many ages and torments have they cause your people to suffer, in grieve and pain have the faithfull lived, to no avail, mocking and humiliation have been our food, your name is mocked over and over, and the blood of the just, have they spread all over the earth, the cries of innocencents rises to the father and yet they fail to heed your warnings, why me and why any for that age of transgression, how many Lord, before justice entices their noses? He Replied: Who are you to counsel me, where were you when the decree was given, will my Word return to me void, would i not challenge the storm and part the sea, listen to my voice, and I will be with you and go down and serve my message. I replied: i am very sorry Lord, do not be angry, I will go and do what you ask. but please don't forget about me and don't leave me here, for the birds to eat at my corpse. (At about this time 2 large beings on white horses came to Jesus and told him that everything is ready. and a loud thunder came from the throne and shook the mountain and the earth was split with a crack and the waters were flooding some countries and all the buildings were dust on the ground) He replied: Now go down elijah and serve my message, yet a little and it will be.

This is the last dream I had, (like a month or so ago) but is one of many. Some i know the meaning, some I would rather much forget, some are very graphic and hurtful, but they are there.

I am a firm believer in God the Lord Jesuschrist, I love to read and talk about God, and am still striding to be what he wants me to be, but am not sure I'm ready for anything else.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  03/08/1954

Very peculiar for you to state part of your dream, GodsLove26, It struck a cord with me concerning a recurring dream I use to have many years ago. It was approximately 15-17 years to be exact. Let me explain. Off and on for about two years, I kept having the same dream about this huge place. It was an older structure and as I would head for the back of the place, it would lead me into the kitchen area where on one side of the room was the entrance to the basement and a stairwell leading to the upper floor. In my dream this house was dimly lite. My only notion in this dream was to go up the stairs to the second level. Thats when the dream took on a feeling of dread, and everytime I had this dream it was the same feeling of dread as I would begin up the stairs. I never would reach the top of the stairs because as I grew close to the top it became obvious that there was a evil presence there. Possibly the devil, himself. I dont know but it was definitely evil. At this point, I would always wake up shaken. Again, this same dream would reoccur from time to time over a 1 to 2 year period.

Around this time, we moved into a two story house in central Ohio. At first. the dream and this house did not relate, but it should of. Off the kitchen was the entrance to the basement and, also, a stairwell leading to the upper floor. I had not seen the place until after my then husband had decided to rent it. At first, nothing seemed unordinary. We decided to paint and fix up the upstairs for the kids. There was a broken window in one of the upstairs bedroom, and being we couldnt fix it immediately, put cardboard over it, and I put a lock on the door that lead to the stairwell. Anyway, there were some signs of strange going ons in the upper floors, and I questioned our landlord as to what kind of people had lived there prior to us. He told me that a family of satan worshippers had lived there. The signs found upstairs were apparent of this. On finding this out, the dream I had been having came back and I knew it was trying to warn me of this house. I went through the house and blessed each of the rooms. After this, the house became quiet. I havent listed all that happened in this house to save space, but not until I blessed it, did these happenings cease.

And, also, I have not had that dream again.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  478
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  08/06/1971

This is a great thread! I'd like to thank everyone for sharing their dreams on here. Cats, I got chills when I read your "Israel,Gentile" dream! This topic is making me wonder how many people dream in B&W vs. color. Maybe someone should start a poll. It's funny, when I was little, I wondered if anyone had ever dreamed in B&W. I've never dreamed in B&W, so it's surprising to find out that some people do regularly. Let me ask you all something. Have any of you ever shared a dream (or a similar dream) in the same night with someone else? Is that something from The Lord? This happened to my husband & I over the summer. We both dreamed about a HUGE shell pink building that we were moving into, on the same night. His was in the country, and mine was downtown somewhere, but other than that , they seemed to be the same. These "houses" (more like hotels, really) were so big that they had chapels inside them, pews and all! Any thoughts??

• 1 month later...
Guest AbelaJohnB

Hello Everyone.

I'm new to the forum, and hope to spend some time here in the future.

Prophetic acts are something I really starting getting into this year. I grew up having very prophetic dreams, but put them away when I started getting older and telling people about them. The 'church' (by that I mean people) didn't really seem to accept "God talking to you in dreams".

Thankfully, and graciously, the Lord has lead me back into a time of really opening myself up to listening to Him speak to me through a variety of ways. We must remember: God's always talking; and, His first language is not English! We (the Christian church) -must- start opening our hearts and our minds to letting God lead and direct us through any and all means that He desires to speak to us through/by.

I even started a website to help keep track of my (and anybody else that want's to join) dreams, WOW's (words of wisdoms), visions, trances, (and even a simple 'blog').

It's been really neat to see different people come to the site and contact me saying "wow, I've been having a similar dream lately!"

Just last week, two other members (one who was my old boss and hadn't heard from in 10 years) and another Christian brother from New Zealand who I've gotten to know, both contacted me saying, "John, I think the Lord is speaking to us the same thing". At first I had to chuckle, when it hit me that God was saying the same thing, to three different guys, from all around the world. God truly does speak!!

I'd love to offer the usage of this website to everyone here. It's at: http://www.propheticjournal.com/ It's totally free, and it's hopefully going to be a great website in the months to come. I only got it online a few weeks back, so isn't really much activity yet, but perhaps you folks can help get it going!

I'm working really hard to get all the different types/methods of prophetic acts online. Just takes a long time to make these large web apps.

Anyway, it's been really neat to see the issues being brought up in this thread. A lot of these issues are things that seem to be happening around the world at this point and time. God is doing some serious uniting, and He's communicating His direction via dreams, visions, etc.

I've had a lot of people (myself included) who never use to dream in color who now (unexplainably) are having full color dreams. Had people begin having dream fulfillments, where they dream something and have it take place in the near future.

Some amazing stuff going on in the minds of Christians around the world, all happening while we're catching our ZZzzzz.

Isn't GOD great!!