IGNORED

Evolutionists: Why is it so important to you?

nebula

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I receive signals into my brain from my spirit all the time.

Again, once we come to this point we get into claims that science simply cannot establish. That doesn't mean that your claim might not be true, but science is just not the right tool to figure that out.

All it would take is for someone to do another study with CAT scans or whichever it was engaged in the listening and sensing aspects of spiritual activity.

Really Lurker - you should try believing that the Lord speaks to you and make an effort to hear Him. I'll bet you've heard Him speak to you through thoughts and visions but you've mistaken them for your own thoughts and imaginations and daydreams.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shiloh357
edit: and you posting that you referred to did not clearly answer the question. I'm not smarter than a 5th grader, so how about giving an answer that even a 5th grader could understand. Like yes or no.

Yes, I think that physically human beings are a product of evolution while spiritually we are a product of divine intervention.

Lurker

How do you account for the fact that the Bible says that God directly created land mamals directly from the dust of the earth and then created man directly from the dust of the earth apart from the animal kingdom?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

edit: and you posting that you referred to did not clearly answer the question. I'm not smarter than a 5th grader, so how about giving an answer that even a 5th grader could understand. Like yes or no.

Yes, I think that physically human beings are a product of evolution while spiritually we are a product of divine intervention.

Lurker

Then you deny the Gospel and thus deny Christ. People who do that are not christian but impostors.

Thank-you! :thumbsup:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,420
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The energy that is measurable only in the greatest expansion of our minds to cause all that we can witness, as to this universe, to this point is not found in that experience! First big bang, then redefined big bang and now just a lot of huey. Because of entropy a scientific law there has to be something greater to cause and effect all that we are witnessing! Faith is the only element that both the Christian and the evolutionist can use to answer what we are learning and witnessing. Because in My estimation as we learn more God will become more and more the evidence of the answer to all things to His praise and glory! Love Steven

You seem to be mixing up "evolution" with "cosmology" and "entropy" with "things that we like to happen". You may want to think about not doing that. Just a thought.

Lurker

Lets just stay with the facts:

Those who spread lies within the complexities and actually hide there are running out of time as Daniel is being fulfilled- Knowledge is increasing!

Oh :thumbsup: , Because I have the Manual from God who created all this stuff! Let me reiterate:

Evolution was brought into being by this simple belief that the single cell was a most simplistic of design! With the growth of our understanding and increase in knowledge, [This was fore told in my Manual: Dan 12:4 "But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase." NKJV], Science has actually witnessed information interchange on cellular levels and a most complex and organized factory where evolution has run out of time even in the ... best efforts to maintain it functional aspects as to merit are becoming ever more embarrassing for the scientific community!

I see perfectly that entropy in this topic is physics measure of unavailable energy: a measure of the energy in a system or process that is unavailable to do work. In a reversible thermodynamic process, entropy is expressed as the heat absorbed or emitted divided by the absolute temperature.

Symbol S Encarta

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Evolution was brought into being by this simple belief that the single cell was a most simplistic of design! . . . . Science has actually witnessed information interchange on cellular levels and a most complex and organized factory . . . .

Oh thank you soooo much for reminding me of my Cell Biology class! :thumbsup:

Every word true, spiritman, but nothing will stop the evolutionists except Judgment Day.

God will teach the evolution of no tongue or mind to them-

Isa 41:28-29

28 For I looked, and there was no man;

I looked among them, but there was no counselor,

Who, when I asked of them, could answer a word.

29 Indeed they are all worthless;

Their works are nothing;

Their molded images are wind and confusion.

NKJV

Love Steven

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Truly there are none so blind as those who will to not see! Humbling isn't it? The smallest thing in life the "cell" is found with possibly the greatest complexities

we have witnessed to date- Isn't Our God AWSOME!!!!! Love Steven

That man has tried to create a new reality is probably not surprising to God. Nor would it be pleasing to Him. Those that deny Him and Creation are following another master and it's not going to be pretty in the end. We need to pray for those that suffer under this strong delusion.

Evolution was brought into being by this simple belief that the single cell was a most simplistic of design! . . . . Science has actually witnessed information interchange on cellular levels and a most complex and organized factory . . . .

Oh thank you soooo much for reminding me of my Cell Biology class! :noidea:

What are Brothers for? :thumbsup: knock knock :thumbsup: Love Steven

Truly there are none so blind as those who will to not see! Humbling isn't it? The smallest thing in life the "cell" is found with possibly the greatest complexities

we have witnessed to date- Isn't Our God AWSOME!!!!! Love Steven

That man has tried to create a new reality is probably not surprising to God. Nor would it be pleasing to Him. Those that deny Him and Creation are following another master and it's not going to be pretty in the end. We need to pray for those that suffer under this strong delusion.

Thanks for bringing back in line! :thumbsup: Love Steven

I was wondering why evolution - promoting it, getting people to believe it - is so important to evolutionists?

As a Christian, I can understand why promoting Creationism is important to Christians - because of our faith.

But evolutionists, why does it matter to you what people believe or not with regards to the distant past? So what if people believe the Earth is young? So what if parents want their children to be taught their beliefs? What is it to you?

I got off topic Neb! I appologize!! Love Steven