• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  789
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/23/1971

I have read a few books on the Free Masons. Interestingly - last night my hubby asked what I knew about this organization: I explained a little bit about it and he said he might be interested in joining, but knows nothing about it. I told him to pray and research it before he considered joining. I also explained to him that to be a Free Mason you have to believe in a higher being. I explained my views on this organization: which is that I have no problem except for the most important thing-

Free Masons have to believe in a higher being - They don't ever talk about what their beliefs are, but still.........................I would not want to be part of an organization that is ok to believe in anything they want even if it is not talked about. There is only one (The Trinity) higher being - I believe if you are in an organization that some believe in different higher beings and it doesn't matter if it's not talked about you still will be w/ some people who satan has and there will be negativity all around you and you don't know it - it's not a safe place to be -

Looking for your views on this subject.

Thanks,

Jane

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

Tell him to steer clear of Masonry. It is not compatible with Christianity or our Faith. :wub:

Peace,

Dave

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  519
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/28/1980

I am a Master Mason from Iowa. Many will tell you that Christianity and Masonry dont work together but those who say this, think that were a bunch of people trying to take over the world and worship satan. Much of the stuff I here is so crazy it makes me laugh. One of the biggest reasons Many brothers of my Christian faith bash the masonic fraternity is because of blood oaths. I as well as many know that we should let are Yes be yes and No be No. Its funny I was at church yesterday and we had an istillation of a new pastor and the pastor had his hand on the bible and repeated a pre written oath of office to God and the congregation. The people on this forum have good hearts and will honestly tell you what they believe, and I respect that or I wouldnt have sticken around. They also havent kicked me off for being a Freemason and I only bring it up when someone else makes a post about it.

• Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

I would inspect it very closely and use Wisdom. If you seek out it's core beliefs you will see that Christ cannot be found there.

However, at the center of our Faith's focus, at the center of Heaven's attention and focus, and at the center of the focus of all Creation is Jesus Christ. :wub:

Peace,

Dave

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

I am a Master Mason from Iowa. Many will tell you that Christianity and Masonry dont work together but those who say this, think that were a bunch of people trying to take over the world and worship satan. Much of the stuff I here is so crazy it makes me laugh. One of the biggest reasons Many brothers of my Christian faith bash the masonic fraternity is because of blood oaths. I as well as many know that we should let are Yes be yes and No be No. Its funny I was at church yesterday and we had an istillation of a new pastor and the pastor had his hand on the bible and repeated a pre written oath of office to God and the congregation. The people on this forum have good hearts and will honestly tell you what they believe, and I respect that or I wouldnt have sticken around. They also havent kicked me off for being a Freemason and I only bring it up when someone else makes a post about it.

Yet, you have been shown many ways of Masonry that you were not even aware of, your own words. You laugh at the truth because of who you are, not because it is a lie.

Stay away from them and follow God. Even Satan deceived with partial truth.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

You stated your husband wants to join , but knows nothing about them. What is he looking for??

What attracted him, what did he hear that would move him to want to join??

For myself, I join no secret societies, or any group that maintains secrecy of their beliefs.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  519
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  04/28/1980

Freemasonry can be compatible with anyone that believes in God it can be Christian or not. Masonry is not connected with any religion nor is one. Masons come togather to share brotherly love within themselves and outward in the community. All of the Masons I know are Christian and are active in Church. Its just a fraternity a dying one at that with most members over 60 its a rareity to have a younger man join. Masonry can help you become a better man a better Christian, and the food is good too.

• Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  789
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/23/1971

You stated your husband wants to join , but knows nothing about them. What is he looking for??

For myself, I join no secret societies, or any group that maintains secrecy of their beliefs.

Hunter - I read a few books and the one day he pick it up and was going to read it, but it would have been too advance for him since he knows nothing about the Free Masons and just last week he was talking to our lawyer who is a Free Mason - so hubby became curious. He's not really looking for anything. He thought it sounded interesting and had no idea that there is negative higher being beliefs through-out this organization.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

Hunter - I read a few books and the one day he pick it up and was going to read it, but it would have been too advance for him since he knows nothing about the Free Masons and just last week he was talking to our lawyer who is a Free Mason - so hubby became curious. He's not really looking for anything. He thought it sounded interesting and had no idea that there is negative higher being beliefs through-out this organization.

ah, understand.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  333
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Many years ago from ages 12-21, I was a Rainbow Girl (girl's offshoot organization, so to speak, of the Masons). After getting saved in my 30's, the Lord convicted me to get rid of all the Rainbow paraphernalia and renounce my association with them. As I began to research the origins of Free Masonry, it became clear as to why. The book I used as a reference was What You Need to Know About Masons by Ed Decker.