• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

Grace to you,

Tell him to steer clear of Masonry. It is not compatible with Christianity or our Faith. :wub:

Peace,

Dave

Agree 100%.

If you ask the advice of anyone in leadership/servanthood on these boards...no one will endorse the practice of Freemasonry...that in itself should be a big clue....why get embroiled in something that on the surface seems reasonable, but when looked into reveals a disturbing past, and a shadowy present. Yes some of what is levelled at the Mason's may be hype and sensationalism... but there is all much to be very wary of that is not at first apparent.

In Messiah. Botz

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  789
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/23/1971

Many years ago from ages 12-21, I was a Rainbow Girl (girl's offshoot organization, so to speak, of the Masons). After getting saved in my 30's, the Lord convicted me to get rid of all the Rainbow paraphernalia and renounce my association with them. As I began to research the origins of Free Masonry, it became clear as to why. The book I used as a reference was What You Need to Know About Masons by Ed Decker.

Thanks sister appreciate it!!!

Grace to you,

Tell him to steer clear of Masonry. It is not compatible with Christianity or our Faith. :wub:

Peace,

Dave

Agree 100%.

If you ask the advice of anyone in leadership/servanthood on these boards...no one will endorse the practice of Freemasonry...that in itself should be a big clue....why get embroiled in something that on the surface seems reasonable, but when looked into reveals a disturbing past, and a shadowy present. Yes some of what is levelled at the Mason's may be hype and sensationalism... but there is all much to be very wary of that is not at first apparent.

In Messiah. Botz

Thanks both of you!!! Good point Botz - thanks again - this all helps a lot, really appreciate it!!!

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

humbleseeker

I urge you to go to the website 'Ephesians 5:11' and when you have read all of that, tell me which god it is that YOU serve and worship.

I have yet to hear a Mason say that Jesus is Almighty God and that He and He alone is the way to Salvation and that Hiram Abiff means NOTHING to you.

As a lowly Master Mason you have no idea of the paganism in which you are involve. You are worshiping GAOTU.

Read on - study the truths of what one learns as a 33rd degree mason.

Why is it that ALL gods are equal to ALMIGHTY GOD?

Why is it that there are many ways to salvation?? JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO SALVATION.!!!

There is ONLY ONE GOD and HE is a JEALOUS GOD - HE WILL NOT SHARE HIS GLORY WITH ANY OTHER god.

Do not say that that is some false info put out by disgruntled masons - DO NOT BE LED ASTRAY BY Lucifer himself he is a liar and a cheat and since he could not get man to follow him any other way he has done what he is best at TRICKERY. Why do the 33rd degree masons say that Lucifer is good and GOD ALMIGHTY is evil??

DO NOT BE BLINDED BY Lucifer HE IS EVIL IN THE PUREST FORM.

DO NOT BE DECEIVED GOD IS NOT MOCKED NOR WILL HE SHARE HIS GLORY WITH ANOTHER.

Be wise - LEAVE THAT CULT - In that information is a form letter for leaving the Masonic Cult - JESUS IS COMING SOON - DO NOT BE LEFT BEHIND. The fellowship of 'brother masons' today is not worth the cost of worshiping Satan. Turn from it - I pray that you will heed the warning.

Edited by Littlelambseativy

humbleseeker

I urge you to go to the website 'Ephesians 5:11' and when you have read all of that, tell me which god it is that YOU serve and worship.

I have yet to hear a Mason say that Jesus is Almighty God and that He and He alone is the way to Salvation and that Hiram Abiff means NOTHING to you.

As a lowly Master Mason you have no idea of the paganism in which you are involve. You are worshiping GAOTU.

Read on - study the truths of what one learns as a 33rd degree mason.

Why is it that ALL gods are equal to ALMIGHTY GOD?

Why is it that there are many ways to salvation?? JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO SALVATION.!!!

There is ONLY ONE GOD and HE is a JEALOUS GOD - HE WILL NOT SHARE HIS GLORY WITH ANY OTHER god.

Do not say that that is some false info put out by disgruntled masons - DO NOT BE LED ASTRAY BY Lucifer himself he is a liar and a cheat and since he could not get man to follow him any other way he has done what he is best at TRICKERY. Why do the 33rd degree masons say that Lucifer is good and GOD ALMIGHTY is evil??

DO NOT BE BLINDED BY Lucifer HE IS EVIL IN THE PUREST FORM.

DO NOT BE DECEIVED GOD IS NOT MOCKED NOR WILL HE SHARE HIS GLORY WITH ANOTHER.

Be wise - LEAVE THAT CULT - In that information is a form letter for leaving the Masonic Cult - JESUS IS COMING SOON - DO NOT BE LEFT BEHIND. The fellowship of 'brother masons' today is not worth the cost of worshiping Satan. Turn from it - I pray that you will heed the warning.

Amen!!!! Well put!!!

.... Free Masons have to believe in a higher being - They don't ever talk about what their beliefs are, but....

But Sing

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:

And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. Deuteronomy 6:4-7

Sing Unto To Your KING

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matthew 5:14-16

He's The KING Of Everything!

Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. Revelation 4:11

>>>>>()<<<<<

My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons.

For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment;

And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool:

Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts?

Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?

But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats?

Do not they blaspheme that worthy name by the which ye are called? James 2:1-7

>>>>>()<<<<<

One

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. John 10:1-2

Truth

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

One LORD

Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost. 1 Corinthians 12:3

Believe In Him

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

And Be Blessed Beloved

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts. Jeremiah 15:16

Love, Joe

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

freemasons, there is nothing compatible with the Bible, i know many masons ...why do you raise hiram abiff from the dead on the 3 rd day??? masonary has many leavels and there are tebbile things there. and if they tell about what they do they pledge to kill any member with a sword and spill the insides ...every mason has to swear to this. i use to know more about it than i do now but these are a few things that can get me hurt just by telling them. kind of makes me ill thinking about being killed just for saying the things i know. Jesus is Lord of lords and King of kings besides Him there is NO other god. if you are involved with this cult please leave. it is not pleasing to the Lord.

this has been a tv many times that is where i saw it, a master mason giving the secrets on a preachers show yrs and yrs ago john ankenburg. it was very informitable. the enmey is trying to scare me as i am writing this. i know this sounds crazy but what i have said is true look up john ankenburg think that is how you spell it you can google freemason and you should be able to read it all for yourself. I pray for every Christian who is a mason cause you are the servant of 2 masters you can only serve one and i hope it's Jesus who died for you freemasons didn't die for you to forgive you sins and mine. God bless you with your decision.

freemasons, there is nothing compatible with the Bible, i know many masons ...why do you raise hiram abiff from the dead on the 3 rd day??? masonary has many leavels and there are tebbile things there. and if they tell about what they do they pledge to kill any member with a sword and spill the insides ...every mason has to swear to this. i use to know more about it than i do now but these are a few things that can get me hurt just by telling them. kind of makes me ill thinking about being killed just for saying the things i know. Jesus is Lord of lords and King of kings besides Him there is NO other god. if you are involved with this cult please leave. it is not pleasing to the Lord.

this has been a tv many times that is where i saw it, a master mason giving the secrets on a preachers show yrs and yrs ago john ankenburg. it was very informitable. the enmey is trying to scare me as i am writing this. i know this sounds crazy but what i have said is true look up john ankenburg think that is how you spell it you can google freemason and you should be able to read it all for yourself. I pray for every Christian who is a mason cause you are the servant of 2 masters you can only serve one and i hope it's Jesus who died for you freemasons didn't die for you to forgive you sins and mine. God bless you with your decision.

Thank you Tigger - much appreciated!!! I am reading more and more about the masons - and it is scarey stuff - my hubby didn't know any of this - he was only told about things that only seem good - he has been reading and listening to me and praying to God about this - he is no longer interested in this cult!!! Praise God!!!

Thanks for taking time out to fill me in.

Love, sister in Christ,

Jane

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Thank you Tigger - much appreciated!!! I am reading more and more about the masons - and it is scarey stuff - my hubby didn't know any of this - he was only told about things that only seem good - he has been reading and listening to me and praying to God about this - he is no longer interested in this cult!!! Praise God!!!

Thanks for taking time out to fill me in.

Love, sister in Christ,

Jane

your welcome jane, God bless and praise God that your hubby isn't gonna go into the masons. love in Him, tigger/sonjia

• Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Free Masonry is a controversial organization. The average person would tend to view it as a fraternal group like the Moose Lodge. They contribute 2 million dollars a day to charity; start hospitals and retirement homes; and sponsor scholarships for students. Masons include tradesmen, businessmen, politicians, judges, and lawyers. It is an old organization that had its formal beginnings in the early 18th century. However some of its roots can be traced back much earlier. Its stated principles are