http://www.genesispark.com/genpark/bible/bible.htm

link regarding unicorn and other dinosaurs

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thankfulone
Draigon,

I am curious as to how you came to a point that you no longer believed In God, and that Christ was his son? Would you mind sharing that with us or with me in IM?

God Bless,

Dave

I just stopped believing, because I didn't want to anymore, I was hurt to bad...

Hi Draigon- :huh:

I've talked with alot of people who had similar feelings regarding Christianity. I don't know your personal story but I feel led to encourage you not to look at what people have done but at who God says He is in scripture. That is the standard to test truth. Lots of people say they are Christians but don't live that way and because of that many people have been hurt by "Christianity" and/or turned off by it. But fake christianity is not what the Bible teaches. There are real people who live their lives loving and serving others as Christians are called and commanded to do to the Glory of Christ. Anyone can do good things but we are called to serve others not for our own Glory but for Christs just like Christ sevred God unto death so that anyone who calls on Him would have eternal life. That does not mean that everyone who says they are Chriatian is, so if someone has hurt you undr false "christian" pretense I am sorry and can understand your frustration. But be encouraged that the true church and more importantly the one true God is not false or some figment of the imagination but it is true and is so beautiful that once God unveils our eyes it is clear he is everywhere. We are all seeking, we all have sinned, no one here (I hope) would deny that it just that some of us found out that there is more than seeking and more than sorrow there really is an answer. That is why we plead with people-it is not with some vain agenda, but because we found out that there is a God who loves us so much that He sent His son the very expression of who he was to die for people who HATED Him so that we could experience real life. Anyway, not trying to preach at all- just sharing the LOVE :il:

God is-

Thankful

"To show that you are His children, God sent the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, the Spirit who cries out, "Father, my Father." Galatians 4:6

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

Draigon is a new creature now! A Christian. See the praises forum for all the exciting details!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  557
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/21/1976

QUOTE (Draigon @ Aug 9 2004, 02:10 PM)

QUOTE (dwinkjr @ Aug 9 2004, 09:29 AM)

Draigon,

I am curious as to how you came to a point that you no longer believed In God, and that Christ was his son? Would you mind sharing that with us or with me in IM?

God Bless,

Dave

I just stopped believing, because I didn't want to anymore, I was hurt to bad...

If you give up you give up on yourself, and you are hurting yourself. Give up on satan, he has already forsaken you, and you sometimes think he is there to help you, but you know he is there to destroy you, and hurt you. I will say this to you God loves you, and He wants you back, do not forsake the One who constantly loves you. How can you have a good life if you forsake Love. Are you not seeking love meaning a man who will love you. I believe you are, and will, but you will not find love, until you turn back to Love Himself. You do not have to go back to the church you went to. If you want a good church I can help you with that, just let me know what city, and/or state you live in, and I will tell you what church to go to. Life is many times disappointing, but let us learn to be stronger then the disappointments, fear not man which can destroy the body, but rather fear God who can both destroy the body, and the soul, in this life, and when the passing on to heaven, or hell occurs. When someone suffers, and continues to serve God, and His Christ then God will send His Holy Spirit to that person to give them liberty, freedom, consolation, hope, strength, and this strength will serve everyone better including yourself, then forsaking yourself, and God. If you hear me, believe, and know God wants you to be healed. Humble yourself, and He will heal your heart, your spirit, your mind, believe that I can help you, and God will help you. Believe what I say, and have faith, I say things in the Anointed One, God Himself through, and in YeHUShua Meshiach(Jesus Christ), I break the yoke of bondage on this young women, I loose faith into her now, and love which bears all burdens, hope which she lost in the past, powers of satan I notify you, you can not have her, through, and by the sword of Yehushua Meshiach, The Lord, and God, I cut the ties of hate, and fear, God calls to you and says come home, come home in your life, I will take the strife, give love, and you shall get the love, which does beget you into a new being of life, and grace, and truth, partaking of my life, your free, free to roam, in the meadows to the home, of the great One who loves your heart who see you if you roam into heaven in heavenly apparel, to live, and breath free. In Jesus Christ's Name the name which has come to save, to save the children the children who are couragous, and not afraid to fight in the spirit, by The Spirit for all to see. In Jesus Christ's name I pray for you. Believe what I say, and act, and you shall find new life