• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Hi Rollin Thunder

No RT, they were simply beatle songs. You might not be as old as i.

But if you'd like i can prove through scripture she was right when she said 'I know he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day.'

It could take a while

Hello Waldans Mountain,

I don't consider myself to be old, but I remember the beatles, as they were once my favorites too.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  633
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/05/1953

Some of the best Word based reasoning outlining 14 pre-trib arguments.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Some of the best Word based reasoning outlining 14 pre-trib arguments.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

RCruise,

It's good to study and figure things out for yourself instead of reading a bunch of website opinions.

I attended a Baptist church where some believed in pre-some mid and some post and then there were the pan-millinialist that figured it would all pan out in the end so who cares.

I believe God didn't spell some things out plainly for us because He wants us to study but to say someone with a different opinion is a heretic is really not productive.

If I never listened to anyone with a different belief I would still be sitting in that dead SDA cult singing Bringing in the Sheaves.

Our understanding of the rapture has nothing to do with our salvation and believe me, I've had to do my share of repenting for all of the error I taught while I was deceived so if RT is right and you are wrong you are gonna have some crow to eat.

Don't be so quick to set your opinions in concrete. :il:

Wordsower:

The only "concrete" is the Written Word of God without men's interpretations needed to stitch it together.  :)

From the beginning of my calling to preach in 1997, I have known from His Word and confirmed by His Holy Spirit the dangers of the pre-trib argument and how it does not stand up against scripture.  I have written my own docs on the subject and have posted in these and other boards over the last several years what the Word of God has to say on the subject.  However, few in here will examine what I have to say even though it is directly from the Word of God so, I am also posting sound reason I have had from others.  The Sign Ministries with Van Kampen was one of my earliest contacts regarding the subject.  They sent me a lot of Studies and books freely back in 1998 while I was just beginning my ministry.

As far as the SDA, that is pretty brash to call them a cult.  It was 3Angels Broadcasting that first softened my heart that the Lord could reach out to me.  While I do not hold to all their doctrines, I find them far more Biblical than many of the "back-biting, back-stabbing ones" within the Pentecostal movements over the last few decades.  They at least "walk what they talk".  :il:

Once, a friend invited me to an SDA prophecy seminar at their SDA church.  The speaker was totally way off as far as the millenium concepts as compared to what is actually written but, before each night's meeting, he put forth Jesus Christ and His Gospel 100% Biblically.  Many were saved and came to Christ.  The Lord spoke to me how the view of His Millenial Reign is as important as bringing in repentent souls to His Salvation today.  I will say that the SDA never preached the escapism of pretrib though that I have ever read or heard.

At any rate, I no longer engage in debates which can lead to moderators banning someone or deleting threads.  I simply post if so lead, the pertinent information that counters whatever Biblically unsound presentation I see.  It is up to each individual to be a "Berean" and read and check against God's Word to "see if it be so." :angel:

RT:

I read the other thread and still don't see Biblically sound doctrine.

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

At any rate, I no longer engage in debates which can lead to moderators banning someone or deleting threads.

Ron, people are banned for breaking the simple rules, not for debating. Posts are deleted because they contain offensive remarks, and not because they contain differences of opinion.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

RC,

We can debate the definition of a cult on another thread, but simply a religion that claims to have the only truth is IMO a cult.  They may have a form of godliness but those revelation seminars are far from truth.

Did you know they teach that Michael the arch angel is Jesus among other strange doctrines of demons.

Beware of a wolf in sheep's clothing!

Guest Waldans Mountain

Hey RT

Why the rapture? Whats the point of it? Anyone for that matter. Why the need?