• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  90
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Hi brother, and welcome to the site:

God is not sometime we joke or make fun of he is marcyful,peaceful,loving father but remember one thing he is the God of war and well wait till the right time to judge.

The boards in the' outer court' are for any & all. I like your post anyway.

• Content Count:  90

Hi Marsh, umm...?

Life! What of life? God might be responsible, but no one can rule out the possibility that life can start on its own. How would you demonstrate this is not possible? So this too is not proof of God. Argue all you want against the odds of life beginning on its own, but where is your physical evidence? There is none. Belief that God created life is just that -- a belief. There is simply insufficient knowledge to make the case either way. You may have faith Genesis is correct in this regard, but you don't have proof. The evidence to convince the world is lacking.

The failure of biosphere #2 is a good example.

Guest trailofblood

I love the scientific facts we have.The laws of momentum and inertia....the properties of gases....the strange force that pulls matter together.

These are some of the amazing things science explores.

I don't like when scientists add to facts with opinion.

Job 38:33-36 NASB

(33) "Do you know the ordinances of the heavens, Or fix their rule over the earth?

(34) "Can you lift up your voice to the clouds, So that an abundance of water will cover you?

(35) "Can you send forth lightnings that they may go And say to you, 'Here we are'?

(36) "Who has put wisdom in the innermost being Or given understanding to the mind?

One of my physics lecturers in University came in with a tee shirt one day. The lecturer was not a Christian by the way.The tee shirt had the maxwell equations on them and some scripture. here's the picture:

maxwell.jpg

These simple, yet elegant equations give the foundation for all life in the universe. Without light there can be no life, even on a sub-atomic level. It is not for nothing that the first chapter in genesis starts with "let there be light". The more I study about science the easier it is to see how elegantly and simply God is behind everything.

Edited by trailofblood

He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart,

so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end. Ecclesiastes 3:13

>>>>>()<<<<<

I love the scientific facts we have.The laws of momentum and inertia....the properties of gases....the strange force that pulls matter together.

These are some of the amazing things science explores.

I don't like when scientists add to facts with opinion.

Job 38:33-36 NASB

(33) "Do you know the ordinances of the heavens, Or fix their rule over the earth?

(34) "Can you lift up your voice to the clouds, So that an abundance of water will cover you?

(35) "Can you send forth lightnings that they may go And say to you, 'Here we are'?

(36) "Who has put wisdom in the innermost being Or given understanding to the mind?

One of my physics lecturers in University came in with a tee shirt one day. The lecturer was not a Christian by the way.The tee shirt had the maxwell equations on them and some scripture. here's the picture:

maxwell.jpg

These simple, yet elegant equations give the foundation for all life in the universe. Without light there can be no life, even on a sub-atomic level. It is not for nothing that the first chapter in genesis starts with "let there be light". The more I study about science the easier it is to see how elegantly and simply God is behind everything.

Even James C. Maxwell Knew That Without The Bible These Poor Blind Science Folk Would Miss

And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever. Revelation 22:5

The Wonder Of God's Holy Light

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. John 1:1-5

Shining Into The Dark

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God. John 3:19-21

And So "Let There Be Light"

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day. Genesis 1:1-5

As It Most Possibly Was Those First Three Days

And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,

And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

And the evening and the morning were the fourth day. Genesis 1:14-19

Today Shines In Believer's Hearts And Will Once Again Light Up A New Earth

And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. Revelation 21:22-23

>>>>>()<<<<<

Believe

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. John 3:36

And Be Blessed Beloved

Love, Joe

• Content Count:  122

How can God be a peaceful God of War? Your statement seems to have a built in contradiction.

Dawkins, in The God Delusion and Hitchens, in God Is Not Great both speak of God, as presented in the Old Testament, as a God of War, or war god. So I find it interesting that you also call Him a God of War.

What do others think of this title, God of War?