IGNORED

Is America missing in prophesy??

Guest EPHRIAM777

Guest EPHRIAM777

Demension wrote...

The Coming Kingdom of the Antichrist is NOT a revived Roman Empire

Eph writes..

Right...He will rise from the Selucid portion of Alexander's kingdom...THAT was from the areas of...Turkey ,,Iran ,,,Iraq Lebanon..Syria..Jordan..a nd a small portion of Afganistan..

When you see those areas coming together as one..SIMULAR to what has happened in W. Europe..brace yourself...!

America will NOT be any of those "beasts"...!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EPHRIAM777

Blind says... With that type of misplaced logic..Should we ALSO make sacrifice to Satan..He is the ruler of THIS world..! Of course not.. LOL

I know you stated your "of course not," but I fail to see how you could even gernerate your pointless correlation regarding my alleged "misplaced logic."

Eph writes...

Should I assume that "Blindseeker" is also using a second name to support his position...FIGTREE55...?

Let me go use my other screen names to validate MY points..too...LOL

Guest EPHRIAM777
Eph, we certainly do not agree how it is America is not the great beast, but at least we agree that it is most definately not the great beast.

XAN of course America isn't the "beast"...Those that think that America is...are SOOO removed from the scriptural account it isn't even funny...!

Just think of it.XAN....They bask like leeches IN and covered BY it's freedoms given to us by God...Yet throw stones at it's back and attempt to pull it down at every turn...!

Now what spirit do you think leads to that type of backbiting...God..?

No way...!

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  45
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Do you really think this is a moral country?  Do you really believe you are truly free?  This country left democracy very early in its history, converting to a republic (central government domination).  It is now well on its way towards a totalitarian regime.  Facial recognition scanning, airport scanners, video surveillance, satellite surveillance, unchecked FBI and CIA ability to spy on civilians given by the patriot act (ironically named), the merger of over 100 governmental agencies into a single office of homeland security, a never-ending war on terror undeclared by congress but allowing the government wartime powers, a power hungry atourney general, the ability to hold accused foreigners indefinitely and try them in a military court, the ability to call citizens accused of crimes "enemy combatants" and hold them indefinitely in a military institution without legal council or trial.  It will only get worse from here, and if you don't think so after reading Revelation.... :rofl:

No, I believe I was addressing Ephraim777.

Guest EPHRIAM777

Dimension asks...

Do you really think this is a moral country?

Eph replies...

Yes..!

Dimension asks..

Do you really believe you are truly free?  

Eph writes..

Yes...

Dimension states..

This country left democracy very early in its history, converting to a republic (central government domination).

Eph chuckles..

"Democracy" is MOB rule...We are not a "mob rule" Democratic country thank God..What we are is a Democratic Republic..In this nation you have RIGHTS that can't be voted away by a majority of the people..50.1% means your a loser in a Democracy...not so in this Great Nation..!

"America" was not allowed to even come into being unless "it" agreed to certain rules...now called the "Bill of Rights"..We are the ONLY nation ever where the people decided what the Gov't would and would not be allowed to DO prior to it coming into existance..Your "rights" can't be taken away by a Gov't that came AFTER you had those rights..! GOD set this nation up to be a becon to the world in the last days..and we are..!!

Compare the USA to any nation on the face of the earth..EVERY other nation provides it's citizens with "rights"..But those rights granted BY a nation can be taken away BY that nation..NOT SO in America..(( somewhere off in the distance I can almost hear the Battle Hymn of the REPUBLIC being sung..I'm getting goose bumps how bout you.?? )...

:rofl:

Now some today who don't KNOW what their rights are..simply give them away..like losing uncounted coins from a hole in your pocket..You don't know how many you've lost because you didn't know how many you had...!

Dimension says...

It is now well on its way towards a totalitarian regime.  Facial recognition scanning, airport scanners, video surveillance, satellite surveillance, unchecked FBI and CIA ability to spy on civilians given by the patriot act (ironically named), the merger of over 100 governmental agencies into a single office of homeland security, a never-ending war on terror undeclared by congress but allowing the governm....

Eph writes...

Ect ect ect...When you touch your knees to the floor tonight and EVERY night...Thank him for placing you here in this nation..!!

It's almost like living at the gates of Heaven..to live in this GREAT Nation...! Don't let the actions of the few..destroy your perception of the many..! We are right where God wants us..doing what he wants us to do...!

Did you think God would allow ""THE"" Greatest Nation....""EVER"" since he made this world..Go unwritten or unmentioned of in HIS word..?? You just gotta know where to look...!

:)

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

With their belief in the priesthood of all believers and justification by faith in Christ alone and armed with the Bible written in their own language, Protestant settlers of what is now the United States came over from Europe to escape persecution and tyranny. In America, these Christian colonists would escape the long arm of the British monarchy in the American Revolution, being encouraged by the Bible and its ideas of justice and that in Christ all are equal under God. Their battle cry was "We have no king but Jesus"!

The political leaders of this nation of Christians were largely Freemasons, an organization that might be best described as "pseudo-Christian" (at best!).

777--- :rofl:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Have you ever taken a look at Judah?  Consider the relationship between Judah and Israel, and what the Scriptures teach about them.  There is much to be learned there.  Then throw in Edom, and see what you get.

In His Love,

Suzanne