• Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.93
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Someone posted this on Facebook.

I thought it worth sharing.

The author speaks it out well.

If you know or minister to teens and/or singles, this would be great to pass along to them.

http://www.boundless.org/2005/articles/a0001405.cfm

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

If you know or minister to teens and/or singles, this would be great to pass along to them.

http://www.boundless...http://www.boundless.org/2005/articles/a0001405.cfm

Very cool I will use this with my youth group.

http://www.boundless.org/2005/articles/a0001405.cfm

I'm probably setting myself up here, but oh well..

WELL, I'm in a very long term, committed relationship at the moment and I am indeed sexually active. :emot-highfive:

I don't feel bad, I don't feel dirty, I feel happy and normal.

This isn't my first relationship (it's acutally my second, my first lasted nearly 2 years and ended with his infedelity), but make no mistake; I'm far from promiscuous.

I actually took the time to establish an emotional connection and I know in my heart it's right.

I'm not afraid of my emotional state should things go wrong, I'm a strong individual who realizes EVERYTHING happens for a reason, and we both have taken the necessary precautions to ensure we're kept safe and no unplanned pregnancies occur. Although, should they occur I'll welcome a baby with open arms and as a blessed gift from God.

That's just my 2 cents.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

[quote name='Pyh

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823

Pyh

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,436
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

http://www.boundless...es/a0001405.cfm

That was a good article... thanks Neb and also a thought-

That which does not continue for eternity is suspect as to value in the Heart of God! Ecc 3... Eternal union with God is uninhibited by bounds and is beyond all that can be ascertained in this beginning. We cannot in any form, fashion, ... begin the understanding of that which awaits us all in the Glories of eternity. It will be of such that God Himself will need to wipe our sorrows (tears) from our eyes, these tears will be generated for the contrast of the lost and the faint way of living we have so done and for the joys of what is laid before us - the undeserving! Love Steven

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/29/1993

kristy, i had it explained to me like this.

What if you two don't work out? When it's your time to be married and you're in the bedroom you're gonna want that to be your first time. You don't wanna be there looking back on all the previous sexual experiences you've had with other guys. I'm in high school and have been in a relationship with my girlfriend for over a year and yeah it's tough to stop yourself from crossing the boundaries but it's not impossible. With all the temptation in this world to just go ahead and do it, there's no problem, you really have to press in to God when you feel yourself slipping up. Just from one teen to another

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,823
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  2

Each one of us takes a different approach. We know some that have been active to the extreme and the ones that wait. It may have to do they way each of ones of us built and it is a difficult decision to make when a person is 18 or even younger. Whatever the decision taken at an early stage the important thing is that once married then it is with the partner.

Blessings

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823

George - what does the Bible say about fornication?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

At 17 you don't even know what a committed relationship is. :emot-hug:

Listen, the Youth Pastor at my church did a skit Wednesday night. In it he had a young lady offer him this stool or rather a seat. It was the throne of her life. He asked her if she was certain that she wanted him to sit there. She said , "Yes, I'm certain because I Love you and I wouldn't have it any other way." :emot-hug: He told her that it was what He had longed for and that she must understand that while he's there he gets to call the shots. That sometimes he would make a call that she didn't agree with but that it was the best for her. She understood and he took his place with a smile on his face.

About three seconds later a young lady approached the young girl and didn't seem to notice the Youth Pastor sitting there. The new girl offered the young lady a credit card. She'd found it in her Mothers bedroom and they could go to the mall and spend and buy everything she wanted. When she was about to reply exuberantly, yes. The youth Pastor spoke up loudly and said, "Ummm No!" The girls face went from joy to sadness, but she complied and told her frend, No!

Then a young man approached and he was fly. He didn't seem to notice the Youth Pastor on the throne of her life either and he propositioned her. She was excited and was even about to say yes. When the Youth Pastor spoke up, "UMMM NO!" (he even shook his head no) She argued with him, after all the boy was fly, and she really wanted to go with him, she had her eye on him for a while. Yes he had questionable charecter but she wanted this. :emot-hug:

The Youth Pastor told her that it was a bad idea and that she could see where this would lead her and it wasn't going to be good for her. She grew angry and knocked the yYouth Pastor off of the throne of her life. She then stated , "I'm not so sure about all of this I want to re-think it all." Why couldn't she have all of that stuff and Him too? :26: He told her that she would have to make a choice and that in yanking the stool out from under him that she already had.

:whistling:

Just some food for thought. :blink:

Peace,

Dave