• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what i need to do about a business decision I made. Business has been real slow, and I been using my own savings to keep it open. Its been 7 months and is been complex trying to pay bills for business and being late on bills at the home. Im about to pull my hair out. Its really hard and I on the edge of it all. My contract, my life, my motivation is all on the line. There is no profit because what is made is spent back in the business. Please help. Thank you...

Besides the obvious prayer, this is a difficult question to answer.

Not having the background as to what the business is, seeing the books, looking at alternatives, etc, it is a question that cannot be answered by anyone but yourself.

So we are back to prayer (and maybe you can find a mentor to assist in decisions?)

Blessings

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  0

I own a small business. I have had to do some pretty creative things to keep it afloat. Listen if you don't want to discuss what kind of business you have in the open you can pm me and I can try to help. I'm not sure though that the steps I took could apply to you.

In the meantime I'll pray for you!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  86
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/18/1994

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what i need to do about a business decision I made. Business has been real slow, and I been using my own savings to keep it open. Its been 7 months and is been complex trying to pay bills for business and being late on bills at the home. Im about to pull my hair out. Its really hard and I on the edge of it all. My contract, my life, my motivation is all on the line. There is no profit because what is made is spent back in the business. Please help. Thank you...

Heavenly God, I pray for Keysha Lord.

Father, I ask that she would have clear eyes now Father, and that you would really guide her into what your will is for her and this business Lord God.

father, touch her heart at this time, that any confusion that might be near, Lord, that in You alone she will find her strength Lord God.

Father, this is not something I can tell her what to do with Lord, nobody can really tell her what to do lord, so I pray that right now, Your hand would be upon this issue father, and she will come to you with open arms Lord, and stand in awe of You with a longing heart to serve You in this situation Lord God.

father, I dont know what the business is Lord, but I know that You have a want for it, Lord, whether its a want fo it to close, or a want for it to continue, but Lord, you know what it is that needs to be done, and Yoou have your hand upon it now father God.

Thankyou Mighty Lord..

In Jesus Name I pray

Amen

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  378
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  08/06/1967

Cost cutting is one thing you can do. If you really want to keep it, try to review all aspects of your business and cut costs where you can.

Also, try to see what the future prospects are. If you don't really see any bright future for it, you may try to cut your losses by closing down.

Many businesses learn to become more creative in the midst of difficulty. How they respond to the challenges either makes them or breaks them.

Blessings...South

Guest Elderjans

I understand about having your own business. I have a dress shop. And it has not been easy. The summer months are the hardest. I don't have a bank to go to or a interested person to help with the monies I need. I stay in prayer asking God what shall I do. And I don't get a answer. So I am still waiting on God. I am looking in the Word to find my answers. I have sold clothes or Jewelry for 20 plus years. I don't have a savings to fall back on or credit. It's amazing as I was writing this God has sent someone in the store. So we have to seek God always.

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  542
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  33,054
  • Content Per Day:  5.06
  • Days Won:  238
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

:thumbsup:

and welcome to Worthy Elderjans :emot-hug:

• Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

fold?