• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Customer "Care" call centers......... :taped:

All that they have right in the definiton is call...

And call...And call....And call....... :blink:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

Customer "Care" call centers......... :taped:

All that they have right in the definiton is call...

And call...And call....And call....... :blink:

:laugh:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

You're not alone, fez. I won't call them unless there is no other choice available.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  334
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  4

Me too.

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  540
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,935
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  232
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

when you pay peanuts you get monkeys :whistling:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  91
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Now don't forget to add the fact that the person you are speaking with is often in another country. I tried calling the CCS on early morning and I was patched to 8 people as I drove to work.....EIGHT....and on the last call I told the CCS rep that she was the 8th person and that I was tired of having to tell my problem. She apologized and sent me to another person...by that time I was at work.....did I ever get my problem fixed......NO.

I have gotten to the point now that I don't do contracts with any service that I can do without the contract....ie cell phone......so that if I have to leave them due to poor service I am not being fined. I keep a cell phone but when my phone wears out I just purchase a new one and put in my sims card.....(pre paid phones are cheap and the cards work as long as a sims card is required)

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Now don't forget to add the fact that the person you are speaking with is often in another country. I tried calling the CCS on early morning and I was patched to 8 people as I drove to work.....EIGHT....and on the last call I told the CCS rep that she was the 8th person and that I was tired of having to tell my problem. She apologized and sent me to another person...by that time I was at work.....did I ever get my problem fixed......NO.

I have gotten to the point now that I don't do contracts with any service that I can do without the contract....ie cell phone......so that if I have to leave them due to poor service I am not being fined. I keep a cell phone but when my phone wears out I just purchase a new one and put in my sims card.....(pre paid phones are cheap and the cards work as long as a sims card is required)

I know the feeling! My cell contract (two year), is on a month to month now. And thats the way I am going to keep it. At least that way I have the choice.

If i need a new phone (I have really abused my old one - the thing seems indestructible :laugh: ), I will buy one.

I know that feeling all too well. Last time I had to call one of those centers, the person I got had such a bad accent I couldn't understand them. So I took a slightly different tack than they were expecting: I asked them if they had any German speakers and got someone I could actually understand. :noidea:

The problem never got fixed, but the stone silence when I asked for a German speaker was priceless! :24:

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  540
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,935
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  232
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

I know that feeling all too well. Last time I had to call one of those centers, the person I got had such a bad accent I couldn't understand them. So I took a slightly different tack than they were expecting: I asked them if they had any German speakers and got someone I could actually understand. :noidea:

The problem never got fixed, but the stone silence when I asked for a German speaker was priceless! :24:

:24::24::24::24::24: I LOVE it ...I thinkI will try it next time but I will ask for a Russian :24::24:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  91
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I am month to month and AT&T.... :thumbsup: and that is all they are going to get out of me :24:

I know the feeling! My cell contract (two year), is on a month to month now. And thats the way I am going to keep it. At least that way I have the choice.

If i need a new phone (I have really abused my old one - the thing seems indestructible :laugh: ), I will buy one.