• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

See it here

Yeah, I know - some of you will rejoice and some will tear it down. But you have to ask yourself if it was God or if it was coincidence or if Satan intervened at the name of Jesus.

I go with number one. :thumbsup:

But I would note a side-lesson here. When rebuking a storm, you might want to consider commanding it to cease completely.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  382
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/08/1964

:thumbsup: That was awesome!! I have had dreams where I have been rebuking tornados. I agree though, I would have commanded it to totally disappear.

• Group:  Royal Member

This was my neck of the woods. Too bad that he didn't pray that no one lost their lives, pretty selfish. Two died including a baby. Another thing, If his rebuking caused the tornado to dissipate as his friend and he are saying, how did it GO OVER his house and destroy other peoples homes as is stated at the end of the video?

I'm not so sure it was selfishness so much as just not thinking.

As for going over - I am thinking it was the cloud . . . they might have still seen the formation it came from.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

I've actually seen the power of God in a similar circumstance right here. There was a really bad storm several years back and my kids were looking out the door. There was a dust devil swirling in the street and rising up into the tree's. The clouds were low, thick, and heavy, just like that. There were tornado warnings too. My kids were yelling for me so I came to the door and opened it looked at the strong winds, the swirling of leaves, and debris being tossed into the air and the Holy Spirit rose up in me. I said something much similar to the man in the video. The thing literally dissipated and fell apart. I don't even remember what I said but I do remember it literally just falling apart as the wind just dissipated.

Later that afternoon we heard on the radio of a tornado touching down very nearby in the next town.:blink: It tore up several homes.

I wouldn't blame the man or say that he was selfish at all. No man can call a tornado out of action on his own. It's not by might nor by power, it's by His Holy Spirit that something like that happens.:wub:

Peace,

Dave

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

See it here

Yeah, I know - some of you will rejoice and some will tear it down. But you have to ask yourself if it was God or if it was coincidence or if Satan intervened at the name of Jesus.

I go with number one. :thumbsup:

But I would note a side-lesson here. When rebuking a storm, you might want to consider commanding it to cease completely.

Neb, I'm not trying to start an argument here. How can satan intervene at the name of Jesus, I have never heard this before.

I dont even understand how that could happen. Is there scripture that warns us of this.

Neb, I'm not trying to start an argument here. How can satan intervene at the name of Jesus, I have never heard this before.

I dont even understand how that could happen. Is there scripture that warns us of this.

I was trying to imagine arguments that would arise based on previous conversations. If this statement makes no sense to you, then awesome!

I was trying to imagine arguments that would arise based on previous conversations. If this statement makes no sense to you, then awesome!

Yeap!

Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devil, blind, and dumb: and he healed him, insomuch that the blind and dumb both spake and saw.

And all the people were amazed, and said, Is not this the son of David?

But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils. Matthew 12:22-24

Been Said Before

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

Yeap!

Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devil, blind, and dumb: and he healed him, insomuch that the blind and dumb both spake and saw.

And all the people were amazed, and said, Is not this the son of David?

But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils. Matthew 12:22-24

Been Said Before

OK...just so I understand....this means that someone who is evil and not a child of God, could rebuke something in the Lord's name and then satan would make it happen......if this is correct....if so....I still have a hard time with it.....

No, I'm saying that these are arguments I'm expecting to hear.

I was stating I do not believe that option to be the case, or possible.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  0

Is no one going to mention the "tounges" speaking in the background....? :noidea:

Honestly after watching/listening to it that was the first thing I thought would be discussed..... :)

I can't explain it. Maybe we aren't supposed too. I would hope I could do the same...speak out against the storm in Jesus' name, I mean....