• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

I can't believe some are falling for yet another Dr. Hall ridiculous question of the day.

t.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CantStopIntelligence
Dr. Hall,

You are the one my friend who does not understand righteousness because TRUE righteousness is IMPOSSIBLE apart from God. We are justified by FAITH, not works... and that includes Abraham and Moses and all men from the time of Adam until today. You lean on your own understanding. Me? I will TRUST the Lord God and HE will make my path straight. Open your heart to HIM and HE will do the same for you.

Romans chapter 3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

No, your completly wrong. Morality and faith are not impossible apart. Which is why I never understood why it is that.

- If a person is given an intelligence

- Weighed the odds

- Is a moral person

- And has came to the conclusion that THEY do not believe in god

Is sent straight to hell. To burn for eternity. That! Sounds very irrational and quite insane. Especially when god is suppose to hold up the image that he is perfect and all poweful.

The mistake in your thinking is that a person goes to hell for not beleiving in Jesus. Mankind is condemned for their sins. Every one of us has sinned. No one is free of sins. No matter how many good things you have done, all it takes is that one sin to condemn a person to hell.

God loves us though. In His love for us He sent His Son, Himself, to take our place. Jesus paid that penalty for our sins. It is a done deal. All we have to do is accept that pardon, accept the gift of God's grace. His gift saves us.

Guest CantStopIntelligence

Ok but then your going against one of the oldest laws this country is governed by.

People should not be punished for the acts of their father's father's ect.

That is TRULY "unamerican"

I do not deserve to be punished for somthing that an ignorant society did a long time ago.

Edited by CantStopIntelligence

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Ok but then your going against one of the oldest laws this country is governed by.

That is TRULY "unamerican"

I do not deserve to be punished for somthing that an ignorant society did a long time ago.

"We" are not going against our country. We are living by God's laws, His terms. No amount of disbelief from anyone, anywhere, will change that. You are right, you do not deserve to be punished for what "an ignorant society" did years ago. You deserve to be punished for what YOU have done, for your sin. No amount of good deeds will ever erase your sin. You have chosen (so far) to reject His gift of salvation too, the only way to escape that condemnation.

Do you know of Jesus?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.93
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Morality and faith are not impossible apart.

Would you proofread this sentences please and re-write it - it doesn't quite make sense as written.

Which is why I never understood why it is that.

Oh - I think you mant to put a ":" instead of a "."? That would make this sentence more understandable to what you are saying - OK.

- If a person is given an intelligence

- Weighed the odds

- Is a moral person

- And has came to the conclusion that THEY do not believe in god

Is sent straight to hell. To burn for eternity.

Well, if you don't believe in God, you most likely don't believe in Hell either - so what is your problem? :)

That! Sounds very irrational and quite insane. Especially when god is suppose to hold up the image that he is perfect and all poweful.

Don't forget He is also holy, righteous and just.

And of course, if there is a God who made the heavens and the earth, the land and seas and all that is in them, and you and me - why does it not make sense that He would make the rules? :)

If an all-good Being cannot stand "sin" to abide in His presence, we should be thankful He provided a means of atonement for that sin we commit so that we can draw near to His presence.

No, we are punished for our own deeds:

"For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23

And what is sin?

"The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality [according to the standards of the Bible, having sex with a person you are not married to is sexual immorality], impurity and debauchery [debauchery = "Excessive indulgence of the appetites; especially, excessive indulgence of lust; intemperance; sensuality; habitual lewdness." ~Dictionary]; idolatry and witchcraft ["For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, And stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry." I Samuel 15:23]; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God." Galatians 5:19-21

Ever get drunk?

Ever get jealous or envious over another person?

Ever hate another person?

Ever motivated by selfishness? (If there's a person walking this planet who can honestly say, "I have never in my life acted in selfishness," - do tell!)

Ever have sex with a someone you are not married to?

Ever look on a woman lustfully? (Doesn't matter if the woman "flashed" it or "flaunted her body" - did you gaze on her and "enjoy it" or did you turn your eyes away?)

Can you indeed tell all of us here that you have kept yourself pure from all of these?

Truly?

Guest idied2
And even jesus said so! Jesus said that if you fulfill the Torah, and do not believe in Jesus, you will still go to Heaven.

You don't believe me? He says this in Matthew, Chapter 12, verses 31 through 32:

I say to you, All types of sin and blasphemy will be forgiven people, but blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven people. And whoever speaks a word against the Son of man, he shall be forgiven. But whoever speaks against the Holy Ghost, he shall not be forgiven, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

In other words, it is possible not to believe in jesus, and still go to Heaven. But not believing in G-d is unforgivable.

If you believe in The true GOD. Then you have to believe in HIS CHRIST. If you say that You can get to GOD without CHRIST then you call CHRIST a lier. IF you call CHRIST a lier you are guilty of blasphemy of the SPIRIT.

Joh 6:37

All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out.

Joh 14:6

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

In CHRIST JESUS :hug: :hug: :hug:

Guest idied2

John 14:

6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

7 "If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him."

8 Philip said to Him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us."

9 Jesus said to him, "Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

JESUS CHRIST IS GOD.

In CHRIST JESUS :hug: :hug: :hug:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0

Dr. Hall, are you saying God died in vain?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

Efo atah Rofeh Hall...b'chofesh..mah pithom?..Are you out there Dr Hall? :o