• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  2

Brother, walk away and walk away now.

Then wait and see, but don't get any more involved.

This thing has already pulled you off track to a degree, in that you felt forced to lie,

I told her I wanted them to make it if at all possible and that I had been praying for them before they got back together (though I was honestly praying she would have enough sense not to go back to him lol) and I would continue to be praying

What is God to make of that? No judgment RGR, just an observation from someone far removed (sometimes with advice, a good place to be).

Walk away and pray while you wait.

Blessings (and I really mean that)

Fez, you misunderstood. I wasn't praying for them to get back together, but I was praying for them....a huge difference. :)

No, Fez knew that's what you were praying for. The problem is in the way you phrased it to her - you said it in such a way that she could (and probably did) interpret it as you were praying for them to get back together. That's the lie Fez was concerned about.

And consider - if she thinks you were praying for them to get back together and then the reconciliation goes bad again - she may not feel like she can trust you, thinking you want them together.

But, yeah, like ladypear said, be very cautious to keep all your time around your coworker very very public.

Edited to add: :emot-hug:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

Brother, walk away and walk away now.

Then wait and see, but don't get any more involved.

This thing has already pulled you off track to a degree, in that you felt forced to lie,

I told her I wanted them to make it if at all possible and that I had been praying for them before they got back together (though I was honestly praying she would have enough sense not to go back to him lol) and I would continue to be praying

What is God to make of that? No judgment RGR, just an observation from someone far removed (sometimes with advice, a good place to be).

Walk away and pray while you wait.

Blessings (and I really mean that)

Fez, you misunderstood. I wasn't praying for them to get back together, but I was praying for them....a huge difference. :)

No, Fez knew that's what you were praying for. The problem is in the way you phrased it to her - you said it in such a way that she could (and probably did) interpret it as you were praying for them to get back together. That's the lie Fez was concerned about.

And consider - if she thinks you were praying for them to get back together and then the reconciliation goes bad again - she may not feel like she can trust you, thinking you want them together.

But, yeah, like ladypear said, be very cautious to keep all your time around your coworker very very public.

Edited to add: :emot-hug:

Okay, I see your point. I didn't intend it as a lie by any means but I see how it could be misconstrued. Thank you. :emot-hug:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

:thumbsup:

Very Scary Stuff But I Know Someone....

Praying~!

Thanks, Joe!!! I know that Someone also and I know the best thing to do is turn the situation to Him!!!! :emot-handshake: