• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/02/1961

at any rate, I am going to be "nice" to him...kill him with kindness, so to speak....make him feel guilty for, well....whatever he's supposed to feel guilty for....

:laugh:

Well I no longer have to worry about whatever he is to me, cause it's OVER....he's looking at getting a job with Raytheon on the polar ice cap. If he wants to get that far away from me, well I guess I ain't worth having....so I guess I'm single again...sigh....

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  100
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  10/18/1984

at any rate, I am going to be "nice" to him...kill him with kindness, so to speak....make him feel guilty for, well....whatever he's supposed to feel guilty for....

Well I no longer have to worry about whatever he is to me, cause it's OVER....he's looking at getting a job with Raytheon on the polar ice cap. If he wants to get that far away from me, well I guess I ain't worth having....so I guess I'm single again...sigh....

hold the phone!!! Back yourself up! I don't want to hear you say your not worth havin .. ya hear?! You ARE most definitely worth having hun. If he doesn't see that than he isn't worth having and doesn't deserve you. Besisdes ... if you mean so much and are so valuable to God .. don't you think He wants you with someone who will see your worth??? I know God has better for you :emot-hug:

• Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Birthday:  02/02/1961

hold the phone!!! Back yourself up! I don't want to hear you say your not worth havin .. ya hear?! You ARE most definitely worth having hun. If he doesn't see that than he isn't worth having and doesn't deserve you. Besisdes ... if you mean so much and are so valuable to God .. don't you think He wants you with someone who will see your worth??? I know God has better for you :emot-hug:

Look, time is running out for me. By the time God gives me someone, I likely won't be worth having; certainly not to have a child with...sigh...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I've been single my whole life, never really had a boyfriend.

I've dealt with the frustration by considering the positives of being single . . . especially when I hear the guy vs. girl jokes and husband vs. wife jokes. Boy do those make me glad I'm single!!!!

Praying for the peace of God over your heart in this.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  2

:emot-hug:

Look, time is running out for me. By the time God gives me someone, I likely won't be worth having; certainly not to have a child with...sigh...

You will always be worth having at any age friend! I am praying for you. You may not believe me but I'm right in saying you are of great worth in God's eyes, to your family and friends .. and that is what is important. A man doesn't define you. Like Neb said .. there are so many good things to being single. My younger sister feels worthless and feels like she has to have a man .. and it breaks my heart! We as women shouldn't have to feel this way. I am also praying God gives you peace. :emot-hug:

Here's a thought I just had .. earlier you mentioned joining a convent ... instead of wanting to run away and hide ... why don't you just take your own journey at home? :) Start drowning yourself in God .. reading the Scriptures , praying, listening, worshiping ... spend as much time as you can with Him. You could set a certain length for your journey or just dive into Him and see how long the journey lasts :) (just a thought)

• Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

*sniffs underarms* No, no stinkie!!!! :emot-highfive:

• Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

Look. A woman's worth has nothing to do with whether she can have children or not. It's not her looks either. It truly is what is inside. It's her heart - her personality. All women reach a point when they can no longer have children, and looks always fade - no matter how much one invests in plastic surgery.

My idea of a real woman is not some skinny model type with body parts made out of silicone. It's a "plain jane" with God given natural curves and the ability to carry on a decent conversation. One who is not defined by how others think she should be.

One who loves God above all else. Who loves others unconditionally, and forgives easily.

A down home gal who values family and friends, and is not hesitant to help when needed.

One who is just as happy to snuggle on the couch and watch a movie, as she is having a night on the town.

A real woman who is confident enough in herself to not be a slave to trends.

One who gives love and accepts love equally.

That's my idea of a woman.