• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

Mine was a lady name Mrs. Lease

Short version as I am tired, but I wanted to start this topic yesterday and I forgot, so I'll fill in this later!

Long story short, she knew how to teach, and care for the kids, and teach them so they could understand!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  169
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  3

my guitar teacher. he was so kind and didn't mind at all my messy mistakes and weird questions. nicest guy. wish i could still take his classs. Mr Lee.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Al Scileppi. He broke all of the conventional rules.:thumbsup:

I got the favor later in life of seeing him and telling him that he was the teacher that taught us to think for ourselves and to question the conventional wisdom. He was blessed.:wub:

He was also very disliked by the other left leaning teachers. God Bless that man.

He used to start class with the Pledge of Allegiance and then say, "Allright you bunch of thumb sucking sissy's who's here to learn today?":wub:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

Mine was Sister Teresa Knucklewacker from St. Bernadette's school for the Habitually Naughty.

I may have lost a few teeth, but I never forgot the education.

She's actually still alive to this day. She's 147 years old. She suffers from a disease called "too mean to die syndrome."

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Mrs Elderman - Kindergarten teacher. What can I say but that she was perfect for the job? Played the piano in class to teach us songs, taught us well making us think it was fun, was generally good with us.

Mrs. Prince - 4th grade teacher. She's the only elementary school teacher I recall who read stories to us in class. One of these was The Tale of the Fourth Grade Nothing by Judy Bloome (how appropriate!).

Mr. Disney - the gym teacher at our elementary school. Everyone loved him! He was very personal with all of us kids. Looking back, I wonder how he knew all of our names (I mean, he knew the names and faces of every child in that school!). He treated each of us as if we were important. He also led a great after school programs (I was on the traveling gymnastics team).

Mrs. Kutz - a high school English teacher. If you've ever seen Touched by an Angel, she had a similar personality to Tess. A big heart yet stern at the same time. One day she presented to the class a gift a former student had just given her. It was a Halloween witch that cackled when your hit the bottom. The student said he got if for her because it reminded him of how she would laugh when he said he didn't do his homework. (!)

Mr. Goode - high school US history teacher. I have the most respect for him because even though we knew his political leaning (very left), he was able to present and argue both sides equally well. If we didn't know his leaning, we'd have never known he was one of the most liberal people on earth! I always wondered how he was able to do that.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  100
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/18/1984

Mr. Andries (Grade 5 and 6) He took the time for each student .. made the boring things fun and had cool ways of making us remember geography and math.