IGNORED

Florida shooting a sign of persecution to come for Christians?

Da Servant

Guest shiloh357

The author of the article is really reaching on this one. One fact that he gets wrong is that there were not 38 translators on the KJV. There were 52. They were not commissioned to put the Bible in Englsh. It was already in English. The KJV was seventh English revision.

This was just a crazed lunatic. It has no prophetic significance.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

Now, I watched that video several times and I barely saw the womens purse. How are you able to discern the material. Was there a later discussion and close up of the purse that I missed??

I saw this on-line yesterday. the incident with the purse happened before the tape showing him shooting. You see the woman leaving by the side door, you see him standing in front of that side door with his back turned to the door, you see the woman coming back in and swinging the purse at him. He turns around and takes her down, but he lets her go instead of shooting her.

This is exactly what I saw...but were you able to actually see the purse well enough to determine the material it was made of.....that is my question

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

Now, I watched that video several times and I barely saw the womens purse. How are you able to discern the material. Was there a later discussion and close up of the purse that I missed??

I saw this on-line yesterday. the incident with the purse happened before the tape showing him shooting. You see the woman leaving by the side door, you see him standing in front of that side door with his back turned to the door, you see the woman coming back in and swinging the purse at him. He turns around and takes her down, but he lets her go instead of shooting her.

This is exactly what I saw...but were you able to actually see the purse well enough to determine the material it was made of.....that is my question

There was a news conference and the lady held up her purse and her colleagues were joking about filling it with bricks... it was a faux vinyl bag that had squares of alligator type design. I think people can create something "prophetic" when nothing prophetic exists... the man was sick and needed to be getting psychiatric care.

There was a news conference and the lady held up her purse and her colleagues were joking about filling it with bricks... it was a faux vinyl bag that had squares of alligator type design. I think people can create something "prophetic" when nothing prophetic exists... the man was sick and needed to be getting psychiatric care.

OK that explains it...I missed that interview.....yes the shooter was a sick man, but it was Da servant that stated an " indirect reference " to satan because the hand bag was an " alligator type " material.....never heard that before and was wondering how Da servant came to that knowledge.

i don't know of any scripture that makes that inference.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

OK that explains it...I missed that interview.....yes the shooter was a sick man, but it was Da servant that stated an " indirect reference " to satan because the hand bag was an " alligator type " material.....never heard that before and was wondering how Da servant came to that knowledge.

Nor do I, Hunter. Has the OP explained or given reference for his supposition?

Nor do I, Hunter. Has the OP explained or given reference for his supposition?

not yet

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

The indirect reference to Satan is dealing with the alligator-type material. The Bible identifies Satan as a dragon of Egypt and Leviathan in Job. Alligators are sometimes mistaken for crocodiles, a type of dragon. One must remember that at least most dragons do not fly nor breathe fire. I put that in there to help people out with studying the Bible.

The author of the article is really reaching on this one. One fact that he gets wrong is that there were not 38 translators on the KJV. There were 52. They were not commissioned to put the Bible in Englsh. It was already in English. The KJV was seventh English revision.

Thank you for the correction on the number of translators.

How I got the alligator-like material the purse was made from was the story on huffingtonpost.com

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  169
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  3

hi, i see no reason to doubt you, just wondering where you got that info from:)