• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,901
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  29

pxcJKHzC15669p_11.gif

Early Greeting...

I just wanted to take time and wish all of you a Happy New Year. You will never know how you have brighten my day, as well as encouraging me along the way. I pray God will richly bless each of you as You seek to please Him. I also pray that a lifting will come over my Worthy family, who maybe experiencing difficult challenges in their lives. I pray for healing in every area weather... physical, emotional or spiritual. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Pray for me as I will be praying for you. Starting the 1st, I will be taking a short leave from the boards, hope to return Jan. 23, 2011. :wub:

Loving you in Christ,

Joyful

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  194

What a nice message to be starting off the new year with! :emot-hug: Same sentiments to you, Joyful. Awww, I will sure miss you, while you are gone. I know you say it's a short absence, but it will feel long to me being that you're such a dear friend. :wub: I will keep you close in thought and prayer. God be with you, sis and may He bless you oodles. I hope that you know what a huge BLESSING to Worthy you really are. :thumbsup: Your thoughtful prayers that you lovingly post for people and your kind words of encouragement are things that are treasured by me and many here. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  542
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  33,008
  • Content Per Day:  5.05
  • Days Won:  236
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

:emot-hug::emot-hug::emot-hug: may you be blessed and come back soon .. you WILL be missed :emot-hug::emot-hug::emot-hug: