• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Is Kathy Griffin Going Too Far Targeting 16-Year Old Willow Palin?

By Hollie McKay

Published January 04, 2011

FoxNews.com

Kathy Griffin announced her New Year

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Kathy Griffin is a talentless, pathetic excuse for a 'star' anyway; she has publicly challenged Jesus, talks like a drunken sailor, has no real credits beside her name (what's up with that?) and looks like a department store mannequin from all the plastic surgeries (I don't see any improvement!) with Ronald McDonald hair. If anyone is listening to her....it's someone even lower class than she is. :whistling:

Kathy Griffin is a talentless, pathetic excuse for a 'star' anyway; she has publicly challenged Jesus, talks like a drunken sailor, has no real credits beside her name (what's up with that?) and looks like a department store mannequin from all the plastic surgeries (I don't see any improvement!) with Ronald McDonald hair. If anyone is listening to her....it's someone even lower class than she is. :whistling:

bravo to that! i was going to say the woman isn't even funny, but you said it much better than i would have. talentless, pathetic excuse for a star, LOL. even more of a pathetic excuse since her stardom rests on her 'comedic' abilities!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  2

She must really like angering a momma grizzly.

Or else she's hoping for a ratings boost, like Letterman.

She must really like angering a momma grizzly.

Or else she's hoping for a ratings boost, like Letterman.

You may be right about a ratings boost; can you name ONE show Kathy Griffin has appeared in, even as a guest, in the past decade? Commercials? ANYTHING? I sure can't. :rolleyes:

yep, commercials promoting her life on the D list. does that count? :24:

she never made it off the D list, did she? oh wait... the more she targets the palin's, the higher on the list she gets for the liberals. she must be on their a-list by now... but really, what person with any sense of decency would want on their a-list?

see, this is why i'm glad i'm not famous. once your name is known, you're a target for people who want to make a name for themselves. it's just a grown-up version of the schoolyard bully.

yep, commercials promoting her life on the D list. does that count? :24:

she never made it off the D list, did she? oh wait... the more she targets the palin's, the higher on the list she gets for the liberals. she must be on their a-list by now... but really, what person with any sense of decency would want on their a-list?

see, this is why i'm glad i'm not famous. once your name is known, you're a target for people who want to make a name for themselves. it's just a grown-up version of the schoolyard bully.

Actually, I'm sure if one digs deep enough, there is a law against saying certain things about those under eighteen. I'm going to dig here in a little bit, when I get the time. Btw; Griffin hasn't made it onto any of the liberals' A-lists either.