sdktlk

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  282
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

Does it not seem strange that even all the world can banter about this one man anti-christ, 7 year tribulation, mark of the beast, etc.? Does it not seem that the Devil would be a little more cunning than this?

Why don't you go ahead and explain what you mean here. I have an idea what you're talking about, but I don't want to make any assumptions.

As I said while you were typing this one :b: it looks like we have got our eggs in the wrong basket

Edited by sdktlk

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it not seem strange that even all the world can banter about this one man anti-christ, 7 year tribulation, mark of the beast, etc.? Does it not seem that the Devil would be a little more cunning than this?

Why don't you go ahead and explain what you mean here. I have an idea what you're talking about, but I don't want to make any assumptions.

As I said while you were typing this one :b: it looks like we have got our eggs in the wrong basket

Why?

Why?

We can't even determine who are what the rider upon the white horse is? Though, if we understand Scripture properly "white" is always a symbol of purity, righteousness, etc. Yet we would have that one be some sort of anti-christ or something of that nature. Guesses put us off into left field.

I had said on your previous post with respect to understanding prophecy...

Hello Man, I'm not saying that it is essential that we understand clearly all prophecy, but without being able to understand the true purposes of God through the prophetic word the leaders of the Jews did not see Jesus when he came because they did not know what time it was, or even what event was to take place. They were looking FOR THE WRONG THING.

Edited by sdktlk

Why?

We can't even determine who are what the rider upon the white horse is? Though, if we understand Scripture properly "white" is always a symbol of purity, righteousness, etc. Yet we would have that one be some sort of anti-christ or something of that nature.

Revelation 6

2 And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer

What do you believe the righteous is conquering here?

Why?

We can't even determine who are what the rider upon the white horse is? Though, if we understand Scripture properly "white" is always a symbol of purity, righteousness, etc. Yet we would have that one be some sort of anti-christ or something of that nature.

Revelation 6

2 And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer

The Holy Spirit came on the day of Pentecost "conquering and to conquer" the hearts of men and He, through Christ's body has been doing that ever since. When the "Lamb that was slain to the scroll He began to open the seals. The first thing we see in Scripture is the coming of the Holy Spirit. Have to look to the Word, both Living and written, to see these things.

Why?

Revelation 6

The Holy Spirit came on the day of Pentecost "conquering and to conquer" the hearts of men and He, through Christ's body has been doing that ever since. When the "Lamb that was slain to the scroll He began to open the seals. The first thing we see in Scripture is the coming of the Holy Spirit. Have to look to the Word, both Living and written, to see these things.

I'll have to give that some thought.

You guys seem to want to take every word in the bible literally. I have the entire ESV bible on my computer and when I do a search on "rapture", it comes back "no matches"

As for this mark business, are you sure, absolutely certain, that it means a literal mark on the face or hand?

Has it occurred to anyone that the bar code could be your biblical mark? Every thing you buy has a bar code. The computer you are using has it's own signature code. Bank card, credit card, checks, bar code identifying you. Every medical thing, bar code. Every injection (flu shot anyone?) bar code. Donate blood? That is given a bar code and it traces right back to you.

As for this "government releasing some flu only they have a vaccine for", makes no sense. Not every single person would get the flu. I have never had a flu shot in my life, nor have I ever gotten the flu. And if this scenario were true, not all would get the flu.

Stephen King already did that one. His book is called The Stand. good book too.

Edited by SDGS

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

You guys seem to want to take every word in the bible literally. I have the entire ESV bible on my computer and when I do a search on "rapture", it comes back "no matches"

We're actually more diversified than you would think. These topics have been debated so much though that some of us are worn out concerning the debates and don't speak up like we used to.

As for this mark business, are you sure, absolutely certain, that it means a literal mark on the face or hand?

It may, it may not. I would hate for it to be something that isn't obvious for what it is, though.

Has it occurred to anyone that the bar code could be your biblical mark? Every thing you buy has a bar code. The computer you are using has it's own signature code. Bank card, credit card, checks, bar code identifying you. Every medical thing, bar code. Every injection (flu shot anyone?) bar code. Donate blood? That is given a bar code and it traces right back to you.

The problem with this - what makes it an abomination to the Lord? Why is the bar code deserving of the wrath of God?

It may, it may not. I would hate for it to be something that isn't obvious for what it is, though.

It's so obvious. That's one of the reasons I look in other directions.

Everyone who's ever heard of the mark of the beast, believer and nonbeliever alike, will tell you it's something physical that's attached to the back of the hand or forehead. Everyone assiciates this mark with the devil. The minute the beast demanded people to take his mark, there would be mass rebellion around the globe. Who's going to openly worship the devil?

I think the mark is spiritual.

But that's just me. :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I think the mark is spiritual.

But that's just me. :)

How will a spiritual mark determine whether you can buy or sell?