• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  83
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/09/1965

Im stuggle God would want a baby back in heaven if God blessed you to be pregnet why would he call a baby back home I just do not understand Gods ways. My heart is so torn up my niec passed away min before the new year she died in my sisters arms Im hurting to see my sister heart toern what advice can I give my sister and my nefew and his wife. Someone who can help me understand a little any advice is fine I want to help I just do not know how

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

How heartbreaking :( I am so sorry to hear about the death of your neice. Praying that the God of All Comfort (2 Cor 1) be with you and your family at this time.

I don't think we can ever know the heart and mind of God in this matter. But what we do know is that death was not of His design, it entered in through sin. And God was aware of this, saw that the creation He loves is suffering death, and His solution was to attack the root problem (sin) by sending His Son Jesus to die for us. He has also given us the Holy Spirit as a comforter, and many psalms and scriptures we can draw near to at times such at this. So God has not been passive, and nor has He delighted in this death or in your sadness. Our God is a good God, loving and compassionate, and I believe you will see your neice again, the other side of the pearly gates.

:emot-hug::emot-hug::emot-hug:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  91
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

So very sorry about the loss of the little one.

But within that little one was a pristine, beautiful spirit, created by the very same God who gave His Son to save us all. He holds her, still, in the palm of His hand. He loves her, cares for her, and I know He weeps along with you, not so much for this baby that is safe in His hands, but for the pain her passing has brought to those who love her and will always and forever love her. She was a gentle ray of God's light that shone only for a brief moment, but God's holy light penetrates every darkness. Even when all hope is gone, still, there is light in the darkness.

Sometimes we blame God, but we forget that there is an enemy. And, he is a thief. Our world is fallen. But Lord Jesus is lifted up on high, and He is the God of Restoration. I believe, one fine day, all things will be restored. Blessed are they who mourn, for they shall be comforted.

Someday . . . in the beginnings of eternity, that little baby will be placed back in her mama's arms. She is a treasure, stored up in heaven. This is my belief.

Keep the faith and defeat the enemy who would have you curse God. It is a test to try the strongest of souls, an unbearable burden, if not for our blessed Lord Jesus who sees even the tiny sparrow that falls.

May the power and awesome love of our great Savior cover your family like a warm, comforting blanket in this dark valley of your journey. Cling to Him, and embrace the promise of that great day of "no more sorrow, no more pain."

My sincere condolences.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

:emot-hug: Sober

Sometimes theology is nothing more than empty words. Sometimes answers are best spoken without being spoken.

I offer you this song in hopes that it brings comfort to your pain. Listen to the intro, then listen to the song (lyrics are given).

http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=7YPLY7NX

(You may have to go through a commercial first, don't let it throw you off, OK?)

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  1,823
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  2

Young children do not die they go to live in God's love.

Blessings

Guest HIS girl

I'm so so sorry :emot-hug: :emot-hug: :emot-hug:

Neb is right, sometimes words are not adequate, but I can relate to your hurt having lost a beloved niece in July last year...the pain is the same and I share that with you - :wub::emot-hug:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

I'm praying for you and your family in this time of sorrow.

I wish we knew the answers to the whys and how comes of such tragedy, but it is not for us to know during our time here on earth. Someday we will see the reasoning for the whys and how comes, until then we must keep praying and trust in God.

It always pains me to see children suffering or passing on, because in their hearts they are so pure and innocent.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  334
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  4

Hugs. Praying for Father God to surround you with his perfect comfort and love.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  83
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  06/10/1956

Hi. I lost a little boy when he was 12 weeks old. Like you I wonder why God sometimes allows us to have children only to take them away so soon.

I have to accept that God knows best ..............................not always an easy thing to do.

I will pray for you and your family.