• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  191
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  629
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/29/1970

I was just reading about this company today. I don't know if this is the start of the mark of satan, but it sure did get my attention. Did you know that the are actually putting this chips in humans in Mexico. They started doing it back in November. The attorney General Rafael Macedo de la Concha and 160 of his employees were implanted and they plan on implanting all their government employees.

Now their trying to bring that mess here under the disguise of wanting to place them in our stores. Keeping inventory of their products or some such. Any way what gets me is that it didn't have to come from far because Applied Digital Solutions is located right here in the United States. Their in Florida. Jesus is coming back soon....so soon and it's sad that the world doesn't see it.

God Bless You

Jacqueline

Guest shadow2b
-i saw that these men had it implanted. it's about the size of a grain of rice. scary thought isn't it?

gardenlady

-YUPPPP--VarRy scarey--& YUPP the size of a grain of rice{UN-cooked of course}

- :o:blink: Even scarier the GPS can locate ANYone implanted anywhere-anytime-

-This summer the Ellis county politicos{county-commissioners-&-a recently elected judge} contributed $6,000{tax-payers money ;) } to the state highway dept. for installing little detectors of the gps where "THEY" :huh: can Disable your cars electrical system--while you're driving along at 70mph--"IF" *THEY* want the good-ole-boys with guns & badges to*Interview*you for Any reason or NO Reason at all- :) Ahhh-yes-It's sooo nice & comforting to "Know" that"Bigg-Brother"

Cares ENuff to send the very best.[hallmark-cards? ;) ]- :b: :oww:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  11/15/1968

-i saw that these men had it implanted. it's about the size of a grain of rice. scary thought isn't it?

gardenlady

-YUPPPP--VarRy scarey--& YUPP the size of a grain of rice{UN-cooked of course}

- :o:blink: Even scarier the GPS can locate ANYone implanted anywhere-anytime-

-This summer the Ellis county politicos{county-commissioners-&-a recently elected judge} contributed $6,000{tax-payers money ;) } to the state highway dept. for installing little detectors of the gps where "THEY" :huh: can Disable your cars electrical system--while you're driving along at 70mph--"IF" *THEY* want the good-ole-boys with guns & badges to*Interview*you for Any reason or NO Reason at all- :) Ahhh-yes-It's sooo nice & comforting to "Know" that"Bigg-Brother"

Cares ENuff to send the very best.[hallmark-cards? ;) ]- :b: :oww:

While law enforcement applications for disabling a car's electrical system is good to end police chases (I work in law enforcement), the bottom line is for big brother. Big brother will not happen under our current criminal justice system, especially with constitutional rights issues, but when (which unfortunately will happen) the UN takes over individual countries rights to self govern. The stage is being set for I believe is the implanting of the mark, and watch when those who do not have the implants will become outlaws. Will this occur during our lifetime? Probably, but when that is uncertain. :sam: :prayer

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  224
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  08/24/1952

The MARK of the beast is a SPIRIT of error that distorts good judgement.

A technology may be used to implement the agenda of this servant of Saten (Beast), but a tangible chip is not THE mark mentioned in scripture. A Christian is not marked by a CROSS on the forehead on Ash Wednesday either. The "mark" of rebirth is an inward one, a committment of faith... that distinguishes the Christian as a child of God. Their 'mark' is God's own seal placed upon those who are reborn and who have become 'new' creatures in Christ. ONLY these are enabled to live an abundant life... free of the error of unbelief imposed on the world by original sin.

God bless you in your inquiries...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

Then explain to me why you cannot buy or sell without a mark?

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (Revelation 13:16

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  191
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  629
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  03/29/1970

Then explain to me why you cannot buy or sell without a mark?

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (Revelation 13:16

Dialog among Christians is encouraged, but real inquiry is first made at the feet of the Lord Jesus... in whom is found the answer to all questions. When the pharisees demanded ... 'Explain to ME!" Jesus' reply was the life he lived... and that is 'explanation' adequate to confer changes that knowledge alone cannot.

The mark of the beast has absolutely no place at all in the born again Christian. They are removed into His presence and are seperated from the influence represented in the 'mark'. This 'mark' is the same 'mark' placed on Cain. Go study that for a better understanding of this mark you say is a piece of metal and plastic.