• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

We sit in church with a lot of people around us of whom we know little. We greet them, worship with them, chat with them and then go home. They seem pretty ordinary, everyday Christians, and they are good to fellowship with in church, but we usually have a cadre of people, such as those from our home group, or personal friends who we spend more time with out of church.

Then along comes one guy whose testimony makes you think. Who are some of the people I meet on a Sunday? What is their story?

This Saturday I helped arrange a men

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  12/12/1961

Awesome story Fez, thanks for sharing.

I sit with 5 teens all with developmental disabilities. They save a chair for me each and every week. *grins* I'm blessed

Last week we invited a new couple and their baby to sit with us. Today I received a phone call from this couple directly after

church that they had car problems on the way home and needed me to come tow their car and give them a ride home. I was so

surprised when I helped carry their baby into their apartment, their place had one old broken down table and nothing else.

they live in an empty apartment and their baby sleeps in it's car seat. What opportunity God has brought to my mind today. I

pray he make me a blessing to this young couple and I eagerly look forward to getting to know them and hearing their story. :)

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  540
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  05/29/1960

Praise God!

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Yes, Jesus can cure addictions.:emot-highfive: He can cure what ails you.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.93
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Wow - That's awesome!!

Jesus, You're the best!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  393
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/05/1959

And another amazing testimony to the greatest love of all. Praise the Lord.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  806
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/21/1973

There are empty seats around me in the back of the church. *.*

I'm working my way up to getting to the middle or front again. It's been a pretty rough seven months, but praise God.

I sit with 5 teens all with developmental disabilities. They save a chair for me each and every week. *grins* I'm blessed

Last week we invited a new couple and their baby to sit with us. Today I received a phone call from this couple directly after

church that they had car problems on the way home and needed me to come tow their car and give them a ride home. I was so

surprised when I helped carry their baby into their apartment, their place had one old broken down table and nothing else.

they live in an empty apartment and their baby sleeps in it's car seat. What opportunity God has brought to my mind today. I

pray he make me a blessing to this young couple and I eagerly look forward to getting to know them and hearing their story. :)

Praying~!

• Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

:emot-hug: Sam's testimony, and now your story has made me realize that I should be paying more attention to those around me, and less attention to me.

Thanks for the wake up call (even if you did not know it was going to be one :laugh: )

Guest -RadicalMan-

When my wife and i would go to church before she became totally bedbound...they had a special section of the church those in wheelchairs and their families could sit in. Rarely did anyone other than the wheelchair bound and families move to the area but the fellowship we had with others in similar or worse condition than my wife was amazing.