• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.74
  • Days Won:  226

Hey-

I banged a front tooth four months or so back, and have had the pain come & go. I think it affects my post-concussion headache for certain. I try to be very careful when flossing, and not to use the tooth when eating. Nothing too hot or cold.

A root canal may stop the pain, but cause further problems long term.

Can a tooth nerve heal over time, perhaps w/enough raw milk (hard to find, but it is around).

Thanks for any thoughts-

What does your dentist or oral surgeon say?

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.68
  • Days Won:  37

Thanks- the pain flared up baly last night. Took ibuprofin. And I hit my head by accident this morning while the meds were wearing off, despite extreme caution (drove the heel of my hand into the side of the head while turning in the shower- elbow hit the wall).

I should go to that dentist-

Lord, I ask for healing for others going through similar situations or worse. And I need healing so badly. Lord Jesus help-

My daughter broke her wisdom tooth - badly.  She has to see an oral surgeon to have it removed.

She was in a lot of pain.

She has no money for an oral surgeon.  We don't have the funds to pay for one right now either and she has no dental insurance.

So she puts tea tree oil all around the tooth and the gums, all the way down on all sides a couple times a day to help guard against infection and deal with the pain.   She takes colloidal silver a couple times a day to help guard against infection.  

She now has no pain, no signs of infection. She is trying to put off the surgery until we have the funds to pay at least the down payment.

My mother used tea tree oil the same way to avoid another root canal on a tooth that was obviously infected after a previous root canal - the pain was very bad.  3 days later she no longer needed one.

Tea tree oil penetrates deep into the tissues to fight infection.   But it tastes awful.  If you try this don't swallow it.

Study up on Tea Tree oil and Colloidal Silver, and also how to heal your teeth naturally.  You will be amazed at what you find.

Edited by thereselittleflower

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.74
  • Days Won:  226

Thanks- the pain flared up baly last night. Took ibuprofin. And I hit my head by accident this morning while the meds were wearing off, despite extreme caution (drove the heel of my hand into the side of the head while turning in the shower- elbow hit the wall).

Lord, I ask for healing for others going through similar situations or worse. And I need healing so badly. Lord Jesus help-

My daughter broke her wisdom tooth - badly.  She has to see an oral surgeon to have it removed.

She has no money for an oral surgeon.  We don't have the funds to pay for one right now either and she has no dental insurance.

So she puts tea tree oil all around the tooth and the gums, all the way down on all sides a couple times a day to help guard against infection and deal with the pain.   She takes colloidal silver a couple times a day to help guard against infection.  

She now has no pain, no signs of infection. She is trying to put off the surgery until we have the funds to pay at least the down payment.

My mother used tea tree oil the same way to avoid another root canal on a tooth that was obviously infected after a previous root canal - the pain was very bad.  3 days later she no longer needed one.

Tea tree oil penetrates deep into the tissues to fight infection.   But it tastes awful.  If you try this don't swallow it.

Study up on Tea Tree oil and Colloidal Silver, and also how to heal your teeth naturally.  You will be amazed at what you find.

Check out some authorities who might know of some free dental care.I don't know if they would do something as extensive as a root canal but it would be worth checking it out.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  806
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/21/1973

Hey, thanks for the replies.  2011, wow.  I haven't had a dentist or insurance in years. 

The pain moved from the tooth to the palette, and has been chronic, but not intense, ever since. 

If I ever get money from work I'd try acupuncture to try to deal with the nerve.  Or surgery to kill the nerve that's sending pain for years for no reason.

Affects sleep a bit, but I've adapted best I can.

Main thing is being thankful to God for His blessings and praying for others.  And player for an end to the pain one of these days or years.

Glad you found pain relief.  Prayers sent for surgery situation.

• Followers:  70
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.69
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

Amen, Jeff.

God Bless you.

Your brother in Christ,

KPaulG.

Hey, thanks for the replies.  2011, wow.  I haven't had a dentist or insurance in years. 

The pain moved from the tooth to the palette, and has been chronic, but not intense, ever since. 

If I ever get money from work I'd try acupuncture to try to deal with the nerve.  Or surgery to kill the nerve that's sending pain for years for no reason.

Main thing is being thankful to God for His blessings and praying for others.  And player for an end to the pain one of these days or years.

How's everything going now, you two?

God Bless you.

Your brother in Christ,

KPaulG.

OK, except for chronic pain & finances.  Thanks for asking.  Hope you're doing well.  If I did have the finances, I guess I'd try acupuncture first (almost did it).

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.68
  • Days Won:  37

God Bless you.

Your brother in Christ,

KPaulG.

Nothing's changed much yet  but we're doing good.

Thank you KPaulG

Edited by thereselittleflower

God Bless you.

Your brother in Christ,

KPaulG.

Nothing's changed much yet  but we're doing good.

Thank you KPaulG

OK, except for chronic pain & finances.  Thanks for asking.  Hope you're doing well.  If I did have the finances, I guess I'd try acupuncture first (almost did it).

Praying.

God Bless you.

Your brother in Christ,

KPaulG.