• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  642
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

Blien said:

Who are these people?

Isaiah 65:20 could refer to a new race of humans which will be created along with the new earth (Isaiah 65:17), and which will fall into sin and mortality, like Adam and Eve did. But even as mortals, they could live for around 900 years before they die, like Adam and generations after him lived that long before they died (Genesis 5:5-27), so that if one of them dies at only 100 years old, it will be like he died in his youth (Isaiah 65:20).

Isaiah 65:20 can't refer to any humans born on our present, old earth, because by the time the new earth is created (Revelation 21:1), all humans born on the old earth who got saved and remained obedient will be resurrected or changed into bodies which will never die (Revelation 21:4, 1 Corinthians 15:21-23,51-53), and all humans born on the old earth who didn't get saved or who remained disobedient will be in the eternal punishment of the lake of fire (Revelation 21:8, Isaiah 66:22,24, Mark 9:45-46, Revelation 20:10,15, Revelation 14:10-11, Matthew 25:41,46).

On the new earth (Revelation 21:1-4), the humans from the old earth who got saved and resurrected or changed into immortality could minister to the new race of fallen, mortal humans (Isaiah 65:20) in the same way that angels now minister to our race of fallen, mortal humans on this old earth (Hebrews 1:14). For resurrected, immortal humans will be like angels (Luke 20:36).

Edited by Bible2

Guest Butero

I believe it is talking about the millenial reign of Christ, but I do see why there is a question here, given the language in verse 17.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

All believers who survive the tribulation inhabit the earth during the millennium.

• Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

Mmhmmmm you guys are all making very excellent points here.. I am starting to agree that it is the Millennial kingdom but I need to re-read the scriptures again until I'm solidly convinced however, I'm 90% convinced so far! Thanks a lot guys, you've been a great help! Excellent point also about death being cast after the Millennial kingdom, I didn't even think about that!

• Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Well, I'm 62 and I already have trouble remembering..... can't imagine being 300 years old.

lol Not yet that age but remembering/memory I can relate to! Thankfully we will be given an upgrade and a great memory I think is included! :)

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

Excellent point also about death being cast after the Millennial kingdom, I didn't even think about that!

And hell is cast into the lake of fire at the same timing. The new heaven and earth comes afterward and God wipes away all tears at this point. Saints will be crying for a reason on the day of judgment.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

Who are they? People born during the latter portion of the millennium, when human intelligence is capable of technology that can keep us alive longer than the Biblical 70-80 years. Any of us could easily live to be 100+ with the technology God has permitted us to uncover. It will soon be commonplace to live to 100 or better if the Lord doesn't come soon, but even if He does, this has already been fulfilled with the longer ages we're seeing.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.88
  • Days Won:  33

I am creating (not past tense, it's not on the new earth yet).

Definitely agree, it's in the Millenial reign.