• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1978

I want to do a funderaiser for autism! I dont know where to start exactly. I know its for a good cause, but where do i begin? Please pray that i will be leaded by the lord and everything turns out very well. If you have advice all is welcome... Thank you in advance

Guest Butero

There are a lot of ways to raise money, but it would depend a lot on how much time you have, and if you have others to help you? There are places that have items for sale in catelogues that are designed specifically to help groups raise money. You could have a yard sale, and have people donate items for the sale. You could place jars in various businesses where people could contribute. You could have a bake sale outside of a place like Wal-Mart. I would suggest you do a word search on fund raisers. You would probably find a lot of suggestions.

Good luck, and by the way, what made you decide to do the fundraiser for autism? Is there someone in your family that has it? :noidea:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

I want to do a funderaiser for autism! I dont know where to start exactly. I know its for a good cause, but where do i begin? Please pray that i will be leaded by the lord and everything turns out very well. If you have advice all is welcome... Thank you in advance

I do not know where you live, but there are a large number of organizations, public and private schools for autism. There are a number of foundations dedicated to treatment, research and raising awareness of autism. I would suggest you go on line and find the autism group near you. Find out when and where they meet and start researching the condition and learn about autism and how autistic children are taught. There are amazing programs that ask for people to volunteer to work with children (this involves background checks and a lot of training prior to working with the children). There are already organized groups that beg for volunteers to help organize events, work events and help raise funds. So - before you think about bake sales, etc. Organized groups need your help - research and find out where the ones are close to you and see how you can get involved. Bless you for your desire to help.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

God bless your enterprise and send you the right team to get it done! ++

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

I would suggest that you would give yourself to prayer for the guidance of the Lord. It says in James the first chapter that if any man lacks wisdom let him ask from the Lord in faith with nothing wavering and God would give them wisdom liberally to those who lack it. Both knowledge and wisdom are a powerful force that want steer you wrong. Trust in the Lord to lead your steps and show you how to bring the fundraiser about and be a huge success. blessings