• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/03/22/maher-calls-sarah-palin-female-vulgarism-stays-mum/?test=latestnews

I'm trying to approach news with more faith and less emotion. But with something like this, I don't just feel anger, I also feel sad also a sense of dread.

What more is coming?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

NOW has always been pro-women - as long as the women were liberals. They are one of the biggest hypocritical groups on the planet. And Bill Maher is is one of those who LOVE to call Conservatives "unloving," "intolerant," and "hateful."

But as it's been said: Liberals always accuse Conservatives of what they themselves are most guilty of.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

NOW has always been pro-women - as long as the women were liberals. They are one of the biggest hypocritical groups on the planet. And Bill Maher is is one of those who LOVE to call Conservatives "unloving," "intolerant," and "hateful."

But as it's been said: Liberals always accuse Conservatives of what they themselves are most guilty of.

Bill Maher brings out the redneck in me; I can't stand him. He's a classless, irrelevant pile of nothing. We should start a campaign to get him fired. Calling Governor Palin such a thing doesn't demean HER; it points to the low I.Q. of the speaker. :huh:

• Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

Bill Maher brings out the redneck in me; I can't stand him. He's a classless, irrelevant pile of nothing. We should start a campaign to get him fired. Calling Governor Palin such a thing doesn't demean HER; it points to the low I.Q. of the speaker. :huh:

I think he's just ... awful. Everytime he opens his mouth - he sticks his foot in it... now if he'd only leave it there. :huh:

I think he's just ... awful. Everytime he opens his mouth - he sticks his foot in it... now if he'd only leave it there. :huh:

I think he would sound, and look, much better that way......:rolleyes:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

Duct Tape, thats all we need....

Duct Tape, thats all we need....

Yep; duct tape can fix anything. Even a world class jerk.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

OK, all. Enough about a sinner acting like a sinner.

The fact that it's Politically Correct for Conservative women to be treated inhumanely is a serious matter. :huh:

Guest shiloh357

The fact that it's Politically Correct for Conservative women to be treated inhumanely is a serious matter. :huh:

Yes. I think it is because often conservative women like Mrs. Palin are Christians and so it is a double whammy. One cannot help but wonder what would happen if such a vulgarism had been aimed at well-known Muslim woman. Can you imagine the firestorm of outrage?? The person making that comment would be fired from their job, especially if it is job as a TV personality. Muslims are a protected species in the mainstream media. But conservatives are fair game and there is nothing too vulgar or nasty that would give liberals any pause before using such terms against conserative women.

It used to be that men respected women and there were just some things that were out of bounds for a man to say to a woman whether he liked her or not. No matter what SHE did, the man was expected to maintain his composure and to respond with respect on the grounds she was a woman. That ethic does not exist any longer in some circles, evidently. The left was all about civility and politeness just a couple of months ago when they were desparately trying to blame conservatives for the shooting of Gabby Giffords. There attempt at behavioral modification has gone out the window.

It reminds me of the joke about the guy who goes to the psychiatrist for a few weeks and the psychiatrist finally says, "well, I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is, you're not paranoid; the bad news is, everybody DOES hate you." I used to think that the bantering between left and right politicians and media personalities was for show and for ratings and behind the scences they were having steak dinners together and so forth. What I see now is that, at least for the left, the hate IS real. And it is personal. It seems that lately, they cannot contain their absolute hatred for conservatives. They called for more civility, but they hate they right so much that there is no line they will not cross, nothing to vulgar, no level so low they will not stoop to it in order to villify and demonize the right.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

THAT is just what we've been saying - it's not politically or otherwise correct to treat anyone with vulgarity and in a demeaning way. The fact that Maher is in the public eye and will sell his soul to get a laugh should demonstrate that it is him being this way. The fact that NOW is quiet - also demonstrates how their leadership is being biased. I don't like labels... Conservative, Liberal.... I have morals and beliefs instilled in me by my family and by my walk with God. I know many people who claim to be liberal, who are appalled at the ugliness that goes on - the same hold trues for conservatives - they are embarrassed by comments and behaviors attributed to them. I think we have to consider the source as far as Maher goes - and that is what we were saying in the above statements. Didn't mean to de-rail your thread.