wyguy

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

You don't think that these are not part of God's plans? We are all part of God's plans. And sadly Soros and the others are creating these changes in the world and its allowing the beast to gain more and more ground every day.

Of course these things are part of His plans. We have to look at the bigger picture here; what will be, will be. Soros and this woman are little cogs in a much bigger wheel. God will protect Israel; the Beast is islam and is definitely using people like them. Why are any of us surprised by these things? It was written a long time ago.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's surprisingly more naive than anything I've ever heard you say, MG.

This woman is credited by almost all major media as being the one who convinced Obama to launch the unconstitutional war on Libya. I'd say that qualifies her for having ALREADY been more relevant than most "presidential advisors" in destroying the fabric of what used to be representative government.

And when her "counsel" sends the USA into a war against Israel, SHE will be the one who did what no other nation could do....namely, destroy the USA forever.

That's surprisingly more naive than anything I've ever heard you say, MG.

This woman is credited by almost all major media as being the one who convinced Obama to launch the unconstitutional war on Libya. I'd say that qualifies her for having ALREADY been more relevant than most "presidential advisors" in destroying the fabric of what used to be representative government.

And when her "counsel" sends the USA into a war against Israel, SHE will be the one who did what no other nation could do....namely, destroy the USA forever.

Correct me if I'm wrong (as if THAT could happen! :rolleyes:) but isn't taking action against Libya what most Americans wanted him to do? It's not a 'war' anyway and our options there are limited. The U.S. will not go to war with Israel and I don't believe that you, indeed most Americans, see the real threat on the horizon. I'm afraid our country WILL be destroyed but not as the result of some bit player. If we get too bogged down in these stupid Arab uprisings, China is right there waiting. Step back, look at the world instead of focusing on the miniscule and you'll see what I mean.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

"News reports first disclosed in the New York Times said that Samantha Power, U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice and Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton helped overrule reluctant defense and military leaders in persuading Mr. Obama to launch military operations against Col. Gadhafi

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I don't think we should give this woman that much credit....she's not running the government and people like her come and go. There are weights and counterweights in government, yod, and her agenda will not be realized. Is she still irrelevant? In the bigger picture....definitely.

She's a presidential advisor, was one of 3 women credited with talking Obama into bombing Libya, and you call her irrelevant?

Oy! You remind me of a bat with laryngitis!

"News reports first disclosed in the New York Times said that Samantha Power, U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice and Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton helped overrule reluctant defense and military leaders in persuading Mr. Obama to launch military operations against Col. Gadhafi's forces under the guise of protecting civilians from those forces."

Isn't that what our military operations were intended to do? What is meant by 'under the guise of'?

This woman has enough influence with the President to help start another war. I wouldn't write her off so easily.

We all have our own ideas as to who, and what, is important.

From the Exposing Liberal Lies blog: "Samantha Power's key phrase: "force can be justified on humanitarian grounds". Mark my words, this phrase and this policy is ultimately intended for Israel."

I believe that 100%

I know you do, Wyguy, but I disagree.

isn't taking action against Libya what most Americans wanted him to do?

no, it isn't.

It's not a 'war' anyway and our options there are limited.

1. ships - check

2. guns - check

3. missiles - check

4. planes - check

5. bombs - check

6. soldiers - check

7. death and causualties - check

8. UN resolution for war - check

What else is necessary before you'll call it a war???

the U.S. will not go to war with Israel

I hope you're right but that hope goes against the obvious signs that this Administration has been trying to pick a fight with Netanyahu since the beginning. This woman in question has been outspoken against Israel her entire career and now thinks that the UN decides when America goes to war. Do I need remind you that the UN is constantly going against Israel?

Under Obama we could go to war with anyone at any moment and there isn't a damn thing the American people can do to stop it evidently.

We are less a friend to Israel every day

and I don't believe that you, indeed most Americans, see the real threat on the horizon. I'm afraid our country WILL be destroyed but not as the result of some bit player. If we get too bogged down in these stupid Arab uprisings, China is right there waiting. Step back, look at the world instead of focusing on the miniscule and you'll see what I mean.

Thank you, Clinton, for selling us out to the Chinese and giving them our most sensitive secrets.

Still there is more to worry about coming from Washington under Obama, than there is from China or any other nations....

isn't taking action against Libya what most Americans wanted him to do?

no, it isn't.

It's not a 'war' anyway and our options there are limited.

1. ships - check

2. guns - check

3. missiles - check

4. planes - check

5. bombs - check

6. soldiers - check

7. death and causualties - check

8. UN resolution for war - check

What else is necessary before you'll call it a war???

the U.S. will not go to war with Israel

I hope you're right but that hope goes against the obvious signs that this Administration has been trying to pick a fight with Netanyahu since the beginning. This woman in question has been outspoken against Israel her entire career and now thinks that the UN decides when America goes to war. Do I need remind you that the UN is constantly going against Israel?

Under Obama we could go to war with anyone at any moment and there isn't a damn thing the American people can do to stop it evidently.

We are less a friend to Israel every day

and I don't believe that you, indeed most Americans, see the real threat on the horizon. I'm afraid our country WILL be destroyed but not as the result of some bit player. If we get too bogged down in these stupid Arab uprisings, China is right there waiting. Step back, look at the world instead of focusing on the miniscule and you'll see what I mean.

Thank you, Clinton, for selling us out to the Chinese and giving them our most sensitive secrets.

Still there is more to worry about coming from Washington under Obama, than there is from China or any other nations....

Do you ever type, or say, ANYTHING that isn't political? Clinton is not the topic here. Keep telling yourself that the President is a bigger problem than the Chinese; we can elect a new President but they're not quite so easy to get rid of. Cursing on Worthy....the new normal? :huh:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Like you keep telling me, Yod - might as well just let her go and live with her blinders.

She can polish Obama's halo while we March in remembrance of the Holocaust and against the current antisemitism in a few weekends.

Like you keep telling me, Yod - might as well just let her go and live with her blinders.

She can polish Obama's halo while we March in remembrance of the Holocaust and against the current antisemitism in a few weekends.

As usual, you're trying to provoke an argument; sorry but I save my fire for those I consider relevant. :yadda: Btw, have you ever had an opinion of your OWN? :whistling: