• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I watched a program on TV last night about Ancient Aliens :thumbsup:

It was very enlightening, and I now understand the whole Noah and the Ark thing :rolleyes:

This is how it goes... Noah's mother was artificially inseminated by aliens and the bible proves it by saying everyone had "corrupt flesh". So the aliens decided that we needed a pure gene pool. They inseminated her (forget the name they give - from the Dead Sea scrolls :blink: ), and Noah was born with perfect genes......

Then they decided that they needed to kill everyone else. Hence the flood.

But they decided that to get every animal on earth onto the Ark needed some lateral thinking.

And they succeeded! See, the Ark did not carry animals, it carried their DNA gene pool!

Now I understand! TV is such a wonderful source of factual information :laugh:

Sad thing is, that there are people who might just beleive it...... :taped:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

oh oh, I saw that one, and also Moses had a nuclear powered manna making machine, designed by the aliens for him.

oh oh, I saw that one, and also Moses had a nuclear powered manna making machine, designed by the aliens for him.

Thats the one! Also there are 200 cities under the Mediterranean and Black seas as a result of the flood, some of which have been hit by A bombs because of the fused, glass like sand they found :whistling:

Lots of other stuff as well...... :blink:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  136
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/07/1987

It was very enlightening, and I now understand the whole Noah and the Ark thing :rolleyes:

This is how it goes... Noah's mother was artificially inseminated by aliens and the bible proves it by saying everyone had "corrupt flesh". So the aliens decided that we needed a pure gene pool. They inseminated her (forget the name they give - from the Dead Sea scrolls :blink: ), and Noah was born with perfect genes......

But they decided that to get every animal on earth onto the Ark needed some lateral thinking.

And they succeeded! See, the Ark did not carry animals, it carried their DNA gene pool!

Lol. You sure that wasn't meant as a comedy? Or perhaps they were just mocking Christianity?

Lol. You sure that wasn't meant as a comedy? Or perhaps they were just mocking Christianity?

Nope, there were some very earnest and serious "scholars" waxing lyrical on the program. They believed every word they said :laugh:

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Thats the one! Also there are 200 cities under the Mediterranean and Black seas as a result of the flood, some of which have been hit by A bombs because of the fused, glass like sand they found :whistling:

Lots of other stuff as well...... :blink:

:o

:24:

This is the show with Eric Von Danniken and that guy with the really bushy hair? I watch these and laugh like a loon at them. Or yell insults at the screen, depending on what they're saying. It's good theater but I'm afraid there are people who believe this stuff. :rolleyes:

This is the show with Eric Von Danniken and that guy with the really bushy hair? I watch these and laugh like a loon at them. Or yell insults at the screen, depending on what they're saying. It's good theater but I'm afraid there are people who believe this stuff. :rolleyes:

The bushy hair I remember.....

There were no good cartoons on last night, and I felt like some light entertainment.