• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  136
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/07/1987

A whole new style of conspiracy theorists will now start popping up that Osama bin Laden is still alive.

I hereby coin the term for these loonies as "deathers". :24:

Guest yod

A whole new style of conspiracy theorists will now start popping up that Osama bin Laden is still alive.

and isn't it interesting that you've arrived here at WB just in time for the election season to start with the denigrating name-calling?

hmmm

Guest yod

Since it's extremely unlikely that any of us were members of the Special Forces unit that was involved in this mission, we should remember that everything we THINK we know about this comes from two sources:

1. The Government

2. The news media.

Since the news media has become just a propoganda arm of the government (and not a watchdog, like it should be), do we really KNOW anything?

Something to ponder.

Blessings!

-Ed

Only a stupid person would believe those sources without verification

They can call us "birthers" and "deathers" if they want. That means they shouldn't be upset if someone calls them idiots and cowards

Guest man

Instead of "loony", I would prefer to be called "loopy". It has a better ring to it. :)

Guest LadyC

Since it's extremely unlikely that any of us were members of the Special Forces unit that was involved in this mission, we should remember that everything we THINK we know about this comes from two sources:

1. The Government

2. The news media.

Since the news media has become just a propoganda arm of the government (and not a watchdog, like it should be), do we really KNOW anything?

Something to ponder.

Blessings!

-Ed

They can call us "birthers" and "deathers" if they want. That means they shouldn't be upset if someone calls them idiots and cowards

uh, yod, i think you quoted the wrong post in your response!

Guest yod

1. The Government

2. The news media.

Something to ponder.

Blessings!

-Ed

Only a stupid person would swallow what those sources tell them without verification.

uh, yod, i think you quoted the wrong post in your response!

Sorry accidently deleted a sentence...I put it back in bold

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/20/1976

I know things are getting discussed in two separate threads. But I wanted one place where perhaps we could hammer this particular issue out.

Last night, before the president's speech, the word was that Osama was killed in a raid that occurred a week ago. (I'm not the only one who saw this.) Today, the word is the raid occurred yesterday.

?????

The reports last night declared Osama was killed by a bomb. Today, the word is he was shot through the forehead.

?????

Last night it was declared the DNA evidence confirmed it was Osama. If the raid occurred yesterday, how did the DNA evidence get processed in time?

?????

Why is no one, even from Republican, thanking the role of General Patraeus by name?

?????

I would appreciate insight or knowledge into the inconsistencies.

I don't know about some of these reports but I did hear that he was shot through the forehead in the left eye and he held a woman in front of himself in defense before they shot and killed him.

By all accounts, this happened within a forty-minute timeframe last night in a gunfight.

That's really all that I know....I didn't hear of the report until Obama's speech last night.....

Guest man

Someone is sounding overly sensitive here. :whistling:

Guest yod

Someone is sounding overly sensitive here. :whistling:

Why is it that Obama's wicked minions can ridicule and humiliate but we can't fire back? If this person claims to be a christian (and I now have doubts) then they can forgive me...and they can also be required to "act" christian.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

If a person commits a crime on US soil they are tried on US soil. He should not have been killed IMO if he was at all. He should have been brought to American soil and tried for the murders of 9/11, interrogated and executed swiftly. In the alternative his body should have been brought back to the US as evidence that he is in fact dead. Now we will never know.

That's why the body was disposed of so quickly.

I don't think your government would say he was dead if he was not. Think about it. What happens if he pops up in one of his video's holding the daily paper and saying " the reports of my death were greatly exaggerated"

Why was it dumped at sea? Because, as would have been the case with Hitler had he been buried somewhere, the site would have become a shrine to every crazy lunatic out there.

Why was he killed? Besides the fact that he deserved it, and it would have been the end result anyway, where would one keep him? And by keeping him anywhere he would have been a rallying point, and an icon for millions of people. The trial would nave been a media cicus that his organisation and others would have fed off for years.

Throwing him overboard makes a statement that burying him on land could not. It is much more final, and his resting place will never be known. Psychologically this was a good move.

A newer report gives more info -

There was a firefight, which included Osama firing on the American troops, and Osama used a woman (believed to be one of his wives) as a human shield.

Bringing him back alive was not an option then. He was killed in the firefight.

I'm hesitant to believe they are lying about the death. But they shouldn't have left a trail of inconsistencies - my questions in the beginning. Even if it was him and he was killed, it makes it appear as if something is fishy. Not good.

And I still say the report should have said, "Osama's body being dumped into the ocean."