• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

Amen my heart is twofold to go and to send. To go into missions both abroad and witness locally and to raise up youth to have a desire to do the same . I have been on staff with a missions orginization and when I was a youth leader in california I took the kids on an inner-city missions trip to San Francisco.

I am now in Norway an have many muslims ( my heart people to reach) here to witness to

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

A lot of people are banking on "Christ" cross.

By the fruits you will find out who they are.

Anyway we have to love even those people...... As Jesus loved those who hated Him, so we should follow His example....... (Love your enemy.)

I've read one good thought today by Beinsa Douno and would like to share it with all those friends who are interested in these kind of thoughts.

Who is holy?

"Holy is only he who loves, if he does not love, there is no holiness in him."

Edited by Love Wisdom Truth

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

I've read one good thought today by Beinsa Douno and would like to share it with all those friends who are interested in these kind of thoughts.

Who is holy?

"Holy is only he who loves, if he does not love, there is no holiness in him."

Are you a follower of Esoteric Christianity?

Are you a follower of Esoteric Christianity?

I am not sure of what is the eact meaning of "Esoteric Christianity".

But I believe that we should Love as Jesus Christ Loved.

We should do the will of God as Jesus did.

We should serve God - but not for money.

We fundamentally should put in our hearts that all people are brothers and sisters. The Lords preyer starts with "Our Father in Heaven ..... "

These are my beliefs and I will not argue with anybody if he disagrees with them.

God be with you.

You quoted a man that taught Esoteric Christianity. Maybe you should search what this is and beware of his teachings.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

Now if that is the Esoteric Christianity you meant, than you are 100% wrong that Beinsa Douno preached Esoteric Christianity. You can put a blame, a lable, you can black list anything you wish BUT CAN YOU BRING TRUE PROOFS. Not made up stuff and talk that you cannot back up.

You can find a lot of people citing all day long the Bible, or Christ, but do they really have Love in their hearts as Jesus did?

If I were you I wouldn't make a statement on any person being bad until I do my research and find the facts for myself.

(Do not fall into beliefs that only your understanding of the Gospel is the most right one, and everyone elses not, becaus right on this forum many do not believe in everything you do.)

First of all the Bible is the 100% word of God if you dismiss his word out of hand the truth is not in you. Yes you need love, that is on the Bible, but you need wisdom as well.

He did do his research and he was trying to give you a warning about a false teacher not bringing saying his was bad but his teachings were false. I googled the man and yes he did teach Esoteric Christianity. Its in wiki here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Deunov I think you know this full well and suspect you came here to teach us this false religion.

Esoteric Christianity is a term which refers to an ensemble of spiritual currents which regard Christianity as a mystery religion,[1][2] and profess the existence and possession of certain esoteric doctrines or practices,[3][4] hidden from the public but accessible only to a narrow circle of "enlightened", "initiated", or highly educated people.[5][6]

These spiritual currents share some common denominators, such as:

heterodox or heretical Christian theology;

the four canonical gospels, various apocalyptic literature, and some New Testament apocrypha as sacred texts; and

disciplina arcani, a supposed oral tradition from the Twelve Apostles containing esoteric teachings of Jesus the Christ.[7][8]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esoteric_Christianity

Now if that is the Esoteric Christianity you meant, than you are 100% wrong that Beinsa Douno preached Esoteric Christianity. You can put a blame, a lable, you can black list anything you wish BUT CAN YOU BRING TRUE PROOFS. Not made up stuff and talk that you cannot back up.

You can find a lot of people citing all day long the Bible, or Christ, but do they really have Love in their hearts as Jesus did?

If I were you I wouldn't make a statement on any person being bad until I do my research and find the facts for myself.

(Do not fall into beliefs that only your understanding of the Gospel is the most right one, and everyone elses not, becaus right on this forum many do not believe in everything you do.)

Read this ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Deunov

and here ...

http://en.cosmochristosophy.org/index.php/3.5.2._Master_Peter_Deunov_%28Beinsa_Douno%29 where we read ...

Precisely after these influential spiritual conditions74, where the impulses of the Great Masters of humankind worked, Orpheus, Pythagoras, Buddha, Manes, a strong Esoterically Christian teaching appeared in Bulgaria in 20th century, established by the Master Peter Deunov. It was called, as was already mentioned, The Teaching of the Universal White Brotherhood and has the Spirit of Christ as its Head, who guides a ten-level spiritual organism, from the Advanced human souls to the Brothers of Love, the Seraphim. This Teaching, based on Christianity, renewed by the principles of Karma and Reincarnation, spread on a large scale across the entire territory of Bulgaria for several decades. Peter Deunov (1864-1944) was born near the Black Sea, the city of Varna where the beginning of the White Brotherhood Synarchic Chain started.

Peter was called Master Beinsa Dounu.