• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  539
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,851
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  227
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

Give praise that you are YOU and not him

List all the things that you have gained from these experiences ... yes I know but if you had NOT had them there are things that you would have done n a different way and thus lost out on some blessings

Realise that all you have lost are things that are of THIS earthly life and by holding onto hurts you are losing blessings for eternity

KNOW that you are loved and that you do not HAVE to hurt yourself by holding onto that anger

THEN pray for God to HELP you to forgive even when you feel it is too hard to do :emot-hug::emot-hug::emot-hug::emot-hug:

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/22/1976

Wow I know this feeling all to well; I can identify with u about this on so many levels and I hate to sound clique but like everyone before me said pray and ask for forgiveness so that u can heal I had to do the same thing to forgive my husband for his adultery and acts of domestic violence towards me and our child so I know about hurt stay strong and pray I'm praying for u as well!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,338
  • Content Per Day:  0.65

Forgiveness is a tough thing to do. I can tell you for certain that God knows your heart. He understands that you want to forgive this person and are trying to do that. Leave it to Him and the forgiveness with come. Remember to keep Him as your center of focus or the fact that you haven't reached the point of forgiving this person could turn to bitterness.

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  12/06/1982

Pray to God to help you overcome the hate that you are feeling right now, and for the other person as well although it may be hard for you or perhaps you are having a hard time to pray for him because of the pain and indifference you feel for him. But remember that through prayers, we can put our minds and heart at ease. Just keep on praying and God will surely bless you after you overcome this. God bless!

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

Thanks all!

• 5 weeks later...

• Followers:  0

Hi. Um I need to ask something. Do you think we should confess our sins to another person? If so I need someone to confess too....

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Hi. Um I need to ask something. Do you think we should confess our sins to another person? If so I need someone to confess too....

I think it is scriptural and a good thing to do. However, make sure the person you are talking to is someone you can trust, like your pastor, or a seasoned believer who can give you scriptural advice and pray with you.

• Followers:  0

I think it is scriptural and a good thing to do. However, make sure the person you are talking to is someone you can trust, like your pastor, or a seasoned believer who can give you scriptural advice and pray with you.

see here is the thing. I am the youth pastor at my church and I used to have addictions and would do things a Chirstian shouldn't do. then I go delivered. God stated blessing me and then I became Youth Pastor which is what I always new my calling was. well lately satan has been fighting me and I ended up giving in to temptation...several times. I know no sin is greater then the other and I know God can forgive me but will HE? If I confess? Pray for me please.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Hi ztys -

God forgives. That isn't the problem. It's only when you stop caring that there's reason to worry.

He will discipline you. But that's for love, and to get you purified.

Unfortunately, we have to really really hate the sin - that is, hate it more than we enjoy it.

Do you have one or more people you trust who can act as a support for you to help you overcome?