IGNORED

What does Beinsa Douno say about the teaching he teaches.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Jesus Christ is the Manifestation of God's Love.

Jesus and the Father are One. This statement makes Jesus out to be less than that.

He is the way to God.

He is the way to the Father.

Beinsa Douno never denied Jesus Christ a son of God.

Saying "a" rather than "the" is problematic to what the Scripture teaches.

In this understanding that we have to actually practice what Jesus preached than only we will be saved. IF YOU LOVE AS JESUS SHOWED HOW TO YOU WILL BE SAVED. Beinsa Douno analysis the Gospel IMO like no one else.

Why did Jesus have to shed His blood and die if "love is all you need"?

All I see here is false accusations. I have studied the lectures of Beinsa Douno for over 15 years and have not found not even one wrong sentence

Those who accuse him of being a false teacher have read next to nothing.

Well, so far your words are confirming the misgivings we have towards him and his teaching.

And again, you are putting him on a pedestal.

I can put him wherever I am convinced he should be. It is none of your business. I saw nothing, but good from Beinsa Douno. You can chant your negative opinion about him as much as you like that won't change my opinion or beliefs. (He as a matter of fact put himself on mine, yours, and everyones level.)

I could seriously consider anybody's accusations provided he is:

1. Righteous.

2. Highly intelligent

Person.

You are neither of those, so is the group of the accusers. (Does not sound nice, but is true. For the record, I am not too.)

You and the others throwing stones, or making false accusations should read what Jesus Christ said to the crowd which brought the adulteress woman to Him for judgment. (If you need help with the conclusions I'll help you, the story has a deep meaning.).... P.S. Since the risk is high to understand the true meaning. I'll help you. Only Righteous people can throw/cast stones. Understand???

Edited by Love Wisdom Truth

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I can put him wherever I am convinced he should be. It is none of your business.

It is when you have exalted him as an idol.

Do you follow Jesus? Or do you follow Beinsa Douno?

Or: Do you follow the Jesus you know, or the Jesus that Beinsa Douno knew?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

You and the others throwing stones, or making false accusations should read what Jesus Christ said to the crowd which brought the adulteress woman to Him for judgment. (If you need help with the conclusions I'll help you, the story has a deep meaning.).... P.S. Since the risk is high to understand the true meaning. I'll help you. Only Righteous people can throw/cast stones. Understand???

We are not throwing stones, we are simply asking questions, of which you are not answering.

For instance, what do you think about the Bible as I asked?

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

I could seriously consider anybody's accusations provided he is:

1. Righteous.

2. Highly intelligent

Person.

You are neither of those, so is the group of the accusers. (Does not sound nice, but is true. For the record, I am not too.)

I understand Neb has been made righteous through Christ. So yes, she is righteous, not of her own merit, but because of Jesus. She is also highly intelligent. So I don't understand your remarks. The fact that only he without sin can cast the first stone does not mean that we do not test all teachings against the Light of the Word, they are two separate concepts :).

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  732
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  04/30/1971

Jesus Christ is the Manifestation of God's Love.

Jesus and the Father are One. This statement makes Jesus out to be less than that.

He is the way to God.

He is the way to the Father.

Beinsa Douno never denied Jesus Christ a son of God.

Saying "a" rather than "the" is problematic to what the Scripture teaches.

In this understanding that we have to actually practice what Jesus preached than only we will be saved. IF YOU LOVE AS JESUS SHOWED HOW TO YOU WILL BE SAVED. Beinsa Douno analysis the Gospel IMO like no one else.

Why did Jesus have to shed His blood and die if "love is all you need"?

All I see here is false accusations. I have studied the lectures of Beinsa Douno for over 15 years and have not found not even one wrong sentence

Those who accuse him of being a false teacher have read next to nothing.

Well, so far your words are confirming the misgivings we have towards him and his teaching.

And again, you are putting him on a pedestal.

I can put him wherever I am convinced he should be. It is none of your business. I saw nothing, but good from Beinsa Douno. You can chant your negative opinion about him as much as you like that won't change my opinion or beliefs. (He as a matter of fact put himself on mine, yours, and everyone

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

I don't really think this thread is going anywhere or is very productive so I am closing it down...I can have my arm twisted to re-open it if there is a torrent of pertinent objections. Botz