Omega

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  184
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

This may not be THE FALSE PROPHET, but this is one of many in these end times!

Who is Maitreya? He has been expected for generations by all of the major religions. Christians know him as the Christ, {and expect his imminent return}. Jews await him as the Messiah; Hindus look for the coming of Krishna; Buddhists expect him as Maitreya Buddha; and Muslims anticipate the Imam Mahdi or Messiah.

http://www.shareintl.org/maitreya/Ma_main.htm 

Christians know Him as Christ? Is that what they said?

FALSE CHRIST AND FALSE PROPHET!!!

nairobi4.jpg

nairobi2.gif

Crosses of light

Before 1988, no one had heard of them. Today, they dazzle people on every continent: crosses of light suddenly appearing in windows. Even science has taken an interest. In a tiny church in Knoxville, Tennessee, they seemed to be 30 or 40 feet high. Weeks before the first one appeared, Benjamin Creme announced that Maitreya was going to amaze the world through a highly unusual light phenomenon.

1. First cross of light

The first cross of light appeared in 1988. "Last weekend," the Pasadena Star News wrote on 27 May, "residents reported seeing a cross shining through a bathroom window of an apartment in El Monte." Eye-witness Mona LaVine stated she saw: "A cross of a pale golden light -- and simply beautiful." Margaret Romero, owner of the place, had the glass replaced by a neighbor

Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.{Matthew 24:25-27}

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  8

Those signs people seek after are of the deceiver....satan

Many people are seeing visions of JESUS or Mary.....

Some claim that JESUS or Mary will do this or that on a certain day and time.

People gather to these places and are so deceived.....

It is only........the work of the enemy....satan

Even the people in my area are being tricked and deceived by satan....

Catholics and others claim that Mary is appearing at a certain area , in our town...

when i was catholic i went to check it out....they have preist there ....and having church at the site....many people go there from all around....This has been going on for a few years....

and claim that Mary is still appearing there....

The sun pulsating, and other things happening....also people say they get

messages from Mary or JESUS.....

I hear some say, that they see JESUS ....in the communion Bread.(churches to )

They travel to other sites to see Blood coming out of, a mans hands ....

they call this the stigmata.

All this is also happening at areas all across the world.

Deceiving ....people

When i hear someone say that JESUS or Mary is appearing here or there...

I let them know it is not of GOD, and tell them what, JESUS said about

such things, in the BIBLE.

This is what JESUS said.......

Matthew 24:23-26

vs.23

Then if anyone says to you , "Look, here is the CHRIST!" or

"There !" do NOT believe it.

vs.24

"For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and

wonders to deceive, if possible, even the ELECT.

vs.25

" See ,I have told you before hand ."

vs.26

"There if they say to you , "Look ,HE is in the desert!"

do NOT go out ; or "Look , HE is in the inner rooms!"

do NOT believe it .

vs.27

"For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so

also will the SON of MAN be.

Jesus is telling us ...do not go and do not believe it !

The only time we will see HIM ,is when HE comes back on a cloud....lol ;)

LOVE and PEACE to everyone, :hug:

AMEN!!! :il:

• Topic Count:  112
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,489
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  07/07/1964

We should get close to God and his word but we must also understand that he commanded us to...(KJV).Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

( NIV) Mat 7:15"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.

Beware and Watch out.....are commands!

• Topic Count:  112
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,489
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

Which is why I said:

Be alert...but let's put more attention to the real thing

;)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  265

" crosses of light suddenly appearing in windows. Even science has taken an interest. In a tiny church in Knoxville, Tennessee, they seemed to be 30 or 40 feet high."

My grandparents attended this church at one time. It's a very old building, small wood frame etc. I had seen it mentioned on a couple of TV shows and remember the hoopla that some people had over this supposedly " divine " event. Even forming a line and waiting to get a glimpse etc..It reminded me of some of the stories about the same thing happening when someone thought that a tortilla shell had the face of Jesus on it or something similar in nature.

Since they lived so near this building, and with my curiosity about what folks were actually seeing was piqued, I decided to check it out for myself. I recall the frosted glass in the window panes, and the light shining through the window from the light outside, overlooking the parking lot. I actually had to look for an image that I could say was a cross. Even at that, I looked for an explanation that was responsible for it's being formed. What I concluded is that the light and the glass were responsible for the image. The glass contained what appeared to be defects in its quality. When the light hit these defects it refracted the light producing the image.

With this in mind, I thought alot about what had led so many to make a pilgrimage to this small building to pay homage to something they deemed to be divine. I thought about how long the windows had been in place, and how the defects had not been noticeable until the light was shining into them. I thought about how so many would make such an effort to see this physical anomaly and yet do so little to affect their spiritual life.

From my own experience, the divine aspect had little to do with glass, or a light shining from a parking lot. It came from the realization that we as christians have had the light of the truth shine into our hearts. This light revealed our blemishes and our imperfections, and brought us to a cross. Although formed by the hand of man, it bore God Himself. That cross was the only significant cross that mattered. Many had been used before and after Christ was crucified, but no other carried the significant weight of the sins of mankind on it.

We are told that satan appears as an angel of light. He attempts to reveal his truth and projects it as being divine. He seeks to imitate God in all that he does. Its extremely important what light we allow to shine into the window of our souls. One reveals eternal and absolute truths. The other points you to another cross. One on which Christ did not hang. One of which is nothing more than an image made to draw attention away from God and the work of Christ on the cross.

Although we are told that there are and will be many anti-christs, we can know the truth. The light of God's word is the only light that points to the true Christ.

" Jn:8:12: Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life."

God Bless!

Rick

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  247

G473

ἀντί

anti

an-tee'

A primary particle; opposite, that is, instead or because of (rarely in addition to): - for, in the room of. Often used in composition to denote contrast, requital, substitution, correspondence, etc.

G5547

Χριστός

Christos

khris-tos'

From G5548; anointed, that is, the Messiah, an epithet of Jesus: - Christ.

By breaking down this combination word, we can move to a clearer understanding of the meaning of the word

instead of Christ is coming; which is different than against Christ. So when satan arrives defacto, he will be here instead of Christ, claiming to be God...

satan takes on the names of Christ for himself, such as the morning star, he is the counterfitter and will call himself Jesus. He was the anointed cherub that covereth. Christ is the anointed one. In Eze 28:13 we are given names of stones, which sound like those upon the Preist's Breastplate.

Joh 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.