benny balerio

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Joe 2:3 A fire devours before them, and behind them a flame burns; the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yes, and none has escaped [the ravages of the devouring hordes].

My Reply:

For a long time before May 14, 1948 and in the early days when Israel was declared a nation,...the Land was desolate and barren.

But it was prophesied that Israel would become like the garden of Eden.

Ezekiel 36:35 (New King James Version)

35 So they will say, ‘This land that was desolate has become like the garden of Eden; and the wasted, desolate, and ruined cities are now fortified and inhabited.’

Also Joel 2;16 says:

Let the bridegroom leave his room

and the bride her chamber.

So it is at the time just moments before this invasion of Israel in the Ezekial 38 battle when the Rapture of the Bride would occur.

Also,...Joel 2;20

20“I will drive the northern army far from you,

pushing it into a parched and barren land,

with its front columns going into the eastern seab

and those in the rear into the western sea.c

And its stench will go up;

its smell will rise.”

This is a geographical description of Russia and surrounding nations.

When one reads Ezekial 38;15 King James Amplified bible,....It states that it is the power from the utter most north that attacks Israel.

If you were to draw a line beginning with Jerusalem drawing due north not moving a hair space to the left or right,...you will find that you have drawn a line straight thru Moscow Russia center for center!

Ezekial 39;11

Talks about that bad smell that you read here in Joel 2;20

11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers : and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog.

When you read Ezekial 38;18-20

This is when the Day of the Lord begins, that continues throughout all of Daniels 70th week the Time of Jacobs trouble.

We all know that the Bride is caught up to meet the Lord in the air just prior to the beginning Day of The Lord.

Ezekial 38;18-20

which matches perfectly with revelation 6;14-17, Isaiah 2;19,

Joel 2

Take notice that this Ezekial 38 battle occurs when Israel and the World believes that they are dwelling safely.

Now,..the Lord could have described the flood in detail,...BUT! He did not! Instead He chose to point out a scenerio that they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark.Just as the world was saying "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.(i Thessalonians 5;3)Verse 4;16-17 occurs "BEFORE" verse 5;3

Ezekial 38...describes that the world was living in peace and Israel and the world was not expecting an attack against Israel which is also the time that God's FURY came up in His face, Gods Wrath had Been activated by this attack..It is the beginning of the "Day of the Lord"

The two women grinding at the mill,..a description of normal life,..The Lord added this description to make sure all the einstein's and little rose peddles, of the world clearly got the picture that He intended

What I am pointing out is that the Day of the Lord begins with Exekial 38;18-20....which matches with revelation 6;14-17.....and joel 2 and that the rapture(Caught Up) occurs just before Gods Wrath(Look at above description again)

Jesus is coming to take us home people,...Get Ready,..Whoo Hoo!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

What are you doing while you wait?

What are you doing while you wait?

Lets just say that I cannot keep my mouth shut about Jesus,...and that I tell all whom I come across,..and that I have seen signs follow,...it is awesome to see the hand of God move in my life.

This has been going on for over 33 years.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

Interesting benny

Interesting benny

Judges ...Verses 1through 3 are very interesting for this current age.

Interesting benny

Yes, indeed they are.

We find there that if we refuse to give up our idols that become a thorn in our side.

Makes me feel the need to examine my life for idols I do not recognize as such.

Interesting benny

Yes, indeed they are.

We find there that if we refuse to give up our idols that become a thorn in our side.

Makes me feel the need to examine my life for idols I do not recognize as such.

True,..but what has this to do with the topic at hand?

Nothing benny. It was a comment aside. Carry on! ; )

Nothing benny. It was a comment aside. Carry on! ; )

OK just checking

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

We all know that the Bride is caught up to meet the Lord in the air just prior to the beginning Day of The Lord.

Ezekial 38;18-20

which matches perfectly with revelation 6;14-17, Isaiah 2;19,

Joel 2

Take notice that this Ezekial 38 battle occurs when Israel and the World believes that they are dwelling safely.

Now,..the Lord could have described the flood in detail,...BUT! He did not! Instead He chose to point out a scenerio that they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark.Just as the world was saying "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.(i Thessalonians 5;3)Verse 4;16-17 occurs "BEFORE" verse 5;3

I am curious where you place the Day of the Lord? I am also curious why you mention that 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 occurs before 5:3, other then how it appears in scripture? Let's look at the verses so we are on the same page here.

1 Thessalonians 4:13 - 5:3

But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words.

But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.

To me, if it were listed in chronological order, verse 5:1 would start with an "And", as in a continuance, not a "But", which only places another thought to the previous verses.