Bold Believer

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

The whole 'like a lion and had eagles wings' does not mean it is refering to America and no matter how we twist the text it will never be America. And how to you get America from this, 'As for the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away, yet their lives prolonged for a season and time'? In the spirit of Babylon we can see all conquering nations who have held sway, controlled or conquered His people, Amercia included and I do lean towards America being mystery Babylon, not saying it is or not but thats my thinking.

shalom,

Mizz

Thanks Mizz for your input.

It is implied By many statements in chapter 7 that these four kingdoms are in existence at the time of the end. And mystery Babylon cannot be America...unless America is symbolized by a Golden Chalice, which the whore holds. There's only one organization on earth at this time that is symbolized by a golden chalice.

None the same, I accept your understanding on this issue, and will leave it at that....

Best in Christ,

AM

See thats the thing, implied. I can imply that America 'is' Babylon but really dispite a lot of scriptures that lead me to think that I cannot say it is the correct way and neither can anyone else. Prophecy is best seen after its fulfilled. I do think that we are going to start to see the formation of things sooner rather than later. My thinking has always been that God declared all things from the beginning, laid it all out in the foundation of scripture, gave insights to His prophets and everything is centered on the land of Israel. Almost every prophecy thats written is about Israel, the land, Israel's ancient enemies and the reinventing of the advesary throughout the various worlds powers or beasts. I do not see a 'revived roman empire'. I like discussing prophecy but never take what I say or anyone else says as truth, we best not take ourselves too seriously its usually the best approach.

shalom,

Mizz

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

A thought just came to mind about America and where we are heading (and other countries). Satan wants control over our country and others. To control an animal, you must control the head, which in government it would be the President on down. In comes Obama with his candy coated promises which are lies, he gets elected and sin is at the head of our government.

There are those that might ask why would God allows this to happen and it could be because maybe we are being put to a test. Maybe this is the point in history that is separating the men from the boys or should I say those that call themselves Christians from real Christians.

A real Christian is taught to keep his ducks in order and prepare for the end of days and at the same time not to give up hope. We must do everything we can to get our country back on track, the way God wants it.

Those that that talk the talk of Christianity and don't walk the walk, will throw in the towel and hand our country over to Satan without a fight.

Handing the USA over to Satan without a fight is not an option to me. We may have lost some battles, but this war isn't over by a long shot.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  1

I like discussing prophecy but never take what I say or anyone else says as truth, we best not take ourselves too seriously its usually the best approach.

shalom,

Mizz

I agree. We all best agree to disagree until the time come when God sends his messenger to set us all straight.

A thought just came to mind about America and where we are heading (and other countries). Satan wants control over our country and others. To control an animal, you must control the head, which in government it would be the President on down. In comes Obama with his candy coated promises which are lies, he gets elected and sin is at the head of our government.

There are those that might ask why would God allows this to happen and it could be because maybe we are being put to a test. Maybe this is the point in history that is separating the men from the boys or should I say those that call themselves Christians from real Christians.

A real Christian is taught to keep his ducks in order and prepare for the end of days and at the same time not to give up hope. We must do everything we can to get our country back on track, the way God wants it.

Those that that talk the talk of Christianity and don't walk the walk, will throw in the towel and hand our country over to Satan without a fight.

Handing the USA over to Satan without a fight is not an option to me. We may have lost some battles, but this war isn't over by a long shot.

Oldzimm, your statement concerning America can be summed-up in the serenity prayer. Wisdom here may be to put your faith in Christ and forget about national alliances.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

Oldzimm, your statement concerning America can be summed-up in the serenity prayer. Wisdom here may be to put your faith in Christ and forget about national alliances.

Serenity Prayer

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference."

My faith is in Christ and if he wills that "we the people" can change back our government, them so be it. How can you say something can't be done if you don't try? Along with many other fellow Americans, I will not stand idle and let Satan take over the country. You can pray, which is good and prepare for the final days, but I along with other fella Christians will also pray and do more, we will take action against Satan.

Armageddon is coming.

My faith is in Christ and if he wills that "we the people" can change back our government, them so be it. How can you say something can't be done if you don't try? Along with many other fellow Americans, I will not stand idle and let Satan take over the country. You can pray, which is good and prepare for the final days, but I along with other fella Christians will also pray and do more, we will take action against Satan.

Armageddon is coming.

Prophecy states ( to me ) that America's days are numbered. I live in America, and you can bet, if my life and my family are threatened by illicit forces, and I can do something about it, I will not hesitate to act. However, it may be that America may succumb to The Mark of the AC. And if that's the case, I know what I'm going to do.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

Politics will not in and of themselves solve America's problem. America's problem is at its core spiritual. When America honored God, America prospered. Now America does her own thing and the God the people so despise is judging the nation for it.

Repentance, not crocodile tears and sorrow we got caught, but a true turning around with the national works to show it, will bring America back. Simply reading the Bible and praying on the part of a few honest Christian people will not solve the matter either. Works show intent. If America is saying "we're sorry" and still doing the same thing, then the God of the universe has every right to disregard our pleas before his throne. If Americans are saying "I'm sorry" but still allowing aborticide, homo 'marriage', fornicating like dogs and cats, political corruption and basically throwing their middle finger in the air at the One who made them, they have no reason to believe that God is going to stop His very obvious judgment... and EVERY reason to believe that it will get worse.

Sodom and Gomorrah got burned into oblivion for their selfishness (which ultimately manifested itself in rampant homosexuality and fornication); why do Americans think that they are protected simply because the US throws Israel a few bones? It's said that you can fool some of the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you can't fool ALL the people ALL the time: YOU CAN'T FOOL GOD AT ANYTIME.

No man will bring America out of this. No political candidate will bring us out of this. Ultimately, we the people have brought this end upon ourselves. Liberal candidates certainly haven't helped, but it's not ALL their fault. If we the people didn't elect these people, they wouldn't be there. IT'S OUR FAULT AMERICA and it's high time we man up and admit it... and repent.

America needs to repent in order to regain God's favor, we can read about so many examples in the bible where nations were destroyed that did not believe in God.

• Content Count:  5
  • Days Won:  0

Politics will not in and of themselves solve America's problem. America's problem is at its core spiritual. When America honored God, America prospered. Now America does her own thing and the God the people so despise is judging the nation for it.

[...]

Sodom and Gomorrah got burned into oblivion for their selfishness (which ultimately manifested itself in rampant homosexuality and fornication); why do Americans think that they are protected [...]

In this recent Gallup Poll it was found that 49% of Americans believe the bible is literally true and another 30% think it is the inspired word of God - that's 79% of the population who are good Christians.

When God destroyed the Earth in a flood he saved the righteous people (Noah and his family) and when he destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah he saved the righteous people (Lot and his family).

Based on past experience then, I think that God will save the righteous people in America - hundreds of millions of them according to the Gallup Poll.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

[...]

Sodom and Gomorrah got burned into oblivion for their selfishness (which ultimately manifested itself in rampant homosexuality and fornication); why do Americans think that they are protected [...]

In this recent Gallup Poll it was found that 49% of Americans believe the bible is literally true and another 30% think it is the inspired word of God - that's 79% of the population who are good Christians.

When God destroyed the Earth in a flood he saved the righteous people (Noah and his family) and when he destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah he saved the righteous people (Lot and his family).

Based on past experience then, I think that God will save the righteous people in America - hundreds of millions of them according to the Gallup Poll.

You can't add those percentages together, they are not independent. God will save the righteous, regardless.

• Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,791
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/13/1977

[...]

I know many who believe the Bible who are not Christian...they believe it is literally true...and could care less. America has been like a superpower for roundabout 200 yrs now...that is the average. History tells me so lol. As for us being mentioned in the Bible I can't say for sure yes or no...neither can anyone here since it isn't exactly mentioned by name. This country is in serious trouble. Spiritually, and politically...the "sheeple" tend to go with the flow and believe what they are told.