IGNORED

The 10 commandments

Catsmeow

Guest Fabrice

Hi Waldans Mountain,

I know it wasn't on purpose, it's just that we christian need to admit that NONE is above another.

Let me tell ya, it's not at all because HE said it, that I react like this. And I'm crying because I know he might not understand that I have nothing against him, it's what he said that got me on my nerves. I do agree with him, by the way ...

Jesus is coming soon ya know and He wants us to prepare the way, but there is no other way than to be like children, wanting others to teach you.

And if today someone is intelligent it's because God had given him and shouldn't use it to put down his brothers and sisters. If we, today are what we are, it's God's grace. God has no favorites, and give to whome He wants to give. God gives faith to everybody as He's willing to give.

I'm totally conscient that our brother Dad Ernie may be in difficult times, just like me.

Now, for me, this it nothing. Indeed I'm used to ! :read:

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Excellent verse, Wordsower!

But . . . before I comment on it . . . perhaps you would be so gracious as to expound on why you elected to post it.

Thanks,

BlindSeeker

Oh . . . one question.  How was this ministry of death glorious?

2 Corinthians 3:7But if the ministry of death, written and engraved on stones, was glorious . . .

I chose the text because it explains how the law is not seen for what it is by the Jews (and others) to this day because they haven't had the veil removed by Jesus.

It was glorious because it came with the Glory of God, so much so that the Israelites could not look at Moses face.

To add further to your responses, how wonderful is God's Word!  It is Perfect and Eternal!

Psalm 119:165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings Fabrice,

Firstly, it's really because I love you, because I know you don't know me and cause I know you want my GOOD, that I 'forgive' you but you can't imagine how angry I would be if it wasn't you !

Thank you for forgiving my lapse of brotherly love. A mutual friend wrote me and and told me a little of yourself. I make no excuses for what I said. I just should have said it in a more loving fashion.

To tell you a little of myself. I am just a member of the peanut gallary with a love for the Lord and His Word. I first came to the Lord in about '55, then almost immediately walked away because I had no mentors in my life to help direct my path. I came back to Jesus in '75 after a young man started feeding me the Word almost on a daily basis. The Word finally convicted me and I repented of my unbelief and have been carrying my cross now for 28 years.

I hope that my future posts will reveal the light instead of shedding any further darkness abroad. Please forgive me.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

Guest Fabrice

YES !  :read:

Dad Ernie, thanks very much for telling me a little about yourself ... we need to know each other to be able to have a communion within the body of Christ.

I'm so happy right now of your reaction, cause I really regret what I said but now I know you better !  :thumb:

You ask me "Please forgive me" ... That's ALL I want ! and I can tell you even before you'd ask me, it was already done  ;) Just as the Father forgives me always, I'll forgive you.

Now let us take the good out of it, and then Praise the Lord for who He is ! Amen.

May the Lord restore entirely your soul, and bless you in a special way :read:

In Yeshua's Love,

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Far out!   :read:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Why was it called the ministry of death?

Because it couldn't give hope of eternal life.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

Timothy: Isn't it, "farm trout"?  :rofl:                  -Cat

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Hello All Great discussion

Blindseeker

Took a copy of your original post and re read it a few times. Although you haven't answered my first posts question I will assume that you are stating that we only need to follow the 10 commandments. There was a minor point in your post that I would like to get more insight into:

"Ten Commandments" written by the finger of God.  However, God made certain that while the two were kept together (for a season) . . . they were still to be seperate from each other.

What do you mean when you placed (for a season) . . .

in this sentance. Is it the time period between moses and the Messiah?

All Praise The Ancient OF Days