• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Hi yod,

Not sure I get your response?  I'm not trying to gloss over anything, if that's how I came across?  I love the Sabbath, and I observe the Sabbath, willingly, because......it is such a blessing.

:a:

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so sometimes you just need to go back and read it again!

Sorry yod, I get it.

NEVERMIND   :rofl:

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

I'm just slow today yod, our posts must have crossed paths, cause you didn't see this one.

Ok, so sometimes you just need to go back and read it again!

Sorry yod, I get it.

NEVERMIND    

In His Love,

Suzanne

I  just don't always comprehend what I read "the first time".  :upsided:   But I try to get it by the "second" time around.  :read:

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Suzanne,

You are probably right, this may be doing nobody any good, I have gotten some very nice PM's though--from people who haven't posted anything here.

Unfortunately sin, especially in America, has caused us to forfeit the family unit, for greed and 'stuff'  I believe God wants us all to put our families right there under Him and interaction with eachother is a must.

I used to work and have 3 kids and God dealt with me on that.  I could barely pay the bills with two of us working but He told me to quit and as a result I went from a small house with no extras like no garage etc... to a 2200 sq. foot house with a 3 car garage and have managed to pay off several debts all on my husband's income, who by the way, has NO education but God put him in Vice President position of his company.  So I have 3 happier kids, plenty of time, a husband who feels proud and we live happily ever after.  God knows best!

If we as the church, can encourage eachother and live with our differences and get on to spreading the Gospel, it will please our Father and we can go home to be with Him!

Sorry for any unkind words, I too am exhausted.

Blessings to you all and may the Spirit of Truth guide us all!

Guest shadow2b

well guys/gals---someone[wordsower i think] asked "WHAT??} has this thread proved?? the statement also-

"HAS ANYONE'S  opinion,position,point of view changed??

& what has "THIS" topic accomplished??" ANSWER-------

NOT ONE THING--nada--nyet--no bueno por nada--yepp---

this has been talked to death since january---results?? NONE--well one maybe---total waste of time--fruitless--either

there is a new covenant[the old nailed to the cross..hence--FULFILLED] or there AIN'T & we are ALL deaddd in our sins!!!!!

eph.2.1.thru.22----note especially vs.15.& 16---Having [abolished] in HIS flesh the enmity,even the [LAW] of commandments contained in ordinances;for to make in HIMSELF of twain one new man,so making peace;AND that HE might reconcile both unto GOD in one body by the cross,having slain the enmity thereby;----------NOTE especially the words in vs.15---ABOLISHED-THE LAW---& in vs.16----SLAIN THE ENMITY---THE LAW WAS THE ENEMY THAT WAS KILLED....I hope & pray those that wish to keep the LAW from this point on will REMEMBER they are trying to keep--endorse & promote A DEADDDDD  LAW[s} that

JESUS--YESHUA-- has successfully KILLED--ABOLISHED--SLAIN--- I hope all will kindly use strong's concr.& get a dictionary & look up the words---SLAIN---ABOLISHED---FULFILLED---also consider----col.2.vs.14-----BLOTTING out the handwriting of [ordinances--law??]that was against us,which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way,nailing it[iT=LAW] to HIS cross-----possibly??? the LAW--ORDINANCES---were NAILED[CRUCIFIED] to the cross WITH JESUS??---could that possibly be just EXACTLY what paul is stating??.??---col.2.vs.20,21,& 22------WHEREFORE "IF" ye be dead with CHRIST from the rudiments of the world, why, as tho living in the world, are ye subject to ORDINANCES,[TOUCH NOT;TASTE NOT;HANDLE NOT, WHICH all are to perish with the using;] after the commandments and doctrines OF MEN??.??SOOOO---law-KEEPERS keep the laws--commandments ordinances,DOCTRINES of MEN--------AHHHHH BUT,--ye might say "this is only pertaining to the food--laws" RIGHT??--NOPE!!!! LAWS-ordinances,commandments & DOCTRINES include "ALL" the LAWS--etc.,etc.etc. Sooooo there AIN'T NO escaping one single,solitary law ALL is ALL!!! ahhhhh--HAAAA i already heard that one too.... ALL does not always mean ALL,ALL the time RIGHT??O.K. splain just EXACTLY which ALL of the LAW wasNOT nailed to the cross of JESUS--YESHUA??.?

[DOCTRINES OF MEN??}WHICH ALL do you prefer to keep??

HEB.9.vs.10----Which stood only in meats and drinks,and divers washings,and "CARNAL ORDINANCES",imposed on them  

"UNTIL THE TIME OF REFORMATION"----DUUUUUUUHHHHH??.

clear yett?? understood yett?? man i hope so--- :rofl: ---

:t2: -----shadow2b{Gary}--- :D

I really was not trying to re-start debate gary.  I was asking an honest question.  Here it is again.

Now, I go on to the reason I was going to post on here today.  I have a question?  To anyone here who has been following this particular thread on the Commandments.

I am no longer lead by the Spirit to continue in this discussion, it has become exhausted to me.....but.....I do want to ask:

What does this thread contribute to you?  I know that myself and BlindSeeker, as well as Wordsower, have not been swayed in belief, in any way, form or fashion......so, I am asking.......what is the point?  Would someone else care to tell me, what this thread has accomplished?  I really would like to know?  I am wondering, and only someone who has been on the outside of this discussion would be able to answer, and I am curious, has this thread affected you in any way?

(But, isn't that what we all wonder?)

In His Love,

Suzanne

Anyone else care to answer my question?  

P.S.-hey wordsower, I can totally relate on the job vs. home  "issue".  Been there heard God say that too.   ::read::

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

I really was not trying to re-start debate gary.