• Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

BS,

I was referring to Gary's comment.

I know Brad from another forum, not personally, and I invited him here long ago but he has been busy writing a book.

I had never heard the tree of knowledge thoughts, I'm going to think about that a while.

If you are suggesting that I would post under another name, that would be really stupid, I'm sure the moderators can tell what computer a person is using and I don't have two computers in my house and I'm not deceptive!

Why are you always so suspicious, analytical and untrusting?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  527
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Word sower

I made it in finally

I have a bad headache tonight so I'll be taking it easy.  

God Bless

Guest shadow2b
That's what I like about you Gary. You are a humble man seeking after G-d with all your heart. It is a very wise man who will receive a critical statement like that. I appreciate you very much, brother.

Now about your questions....it is a very different thing to abolish the "enmity" of the Law than it is to abolish the Law. Somehow I think people are misinterpreting what I'm saying because they assume that anyone who doesn't think the Law has been abolished must also think that we must keep the Law to be made righteous before a holy G-d.

That is not my position. So much of it would be impossible to keep even if we wanted to. However, that does not make it's intent or it's principles void.

All laws are given for protection. If we step out of the boundries of His law [even in ignorance], then we are without protection as in the case of the dietary laws. Scientific studies prove that this is the best diet for the human body.

Many times we don't see the reason for laws because ours is a limited perspective but once we obey we find benefits that we could not have imagined. Or worse, when we disobey we find the penalty. For whatever we sow, we shall surely reap.

And again, I believe a bad understanding of what the Torah teaches is the cause of so much imbalance in the church. For the most part, the church is entirely ignorant of what G-d has said in the very foundation of His word!

the Law is holy and good and useful for instruction in righteousness. This would mean that it isn't "void". That is all I'm trying to communicate.

Friends forever,

yod

:il:

thank you my brother. uhhhhhhh i have several ??s, i think

{ i usually get into trouble when i do "THAT" {think that is}

HOW in the world do you pronounce {YOD??} is it yooooo--d

or yawwwww--d ?? or ?? AND where did you get it & what does it mean?? wheeeeewwwwwww--- :t2:  frustrating to say the least,to me anyhooo.... ohhhhhh, thank you most kindly for your uplifting & brotherly comments....question #1--

how can you[not you specifically just anyone or how can it be done at all??] abolish the [enmity] of the law "without" abolishing the law too?? i really don't understand that concept at all... i'm kind-a-slow on "stuff" like that.....[i couldn't think of a better word than "STUFF"--sorry]  yeppppp

you're right again-- :uhh: -- i did MISinterpret what you were saying & i did assume you were saying the law had to be kept... :rofl:  ahhhhhh--haaaaa, now i can understand the principles of keeping the "law" is for our physical well being healthwise, is that right??----sooooo, the law isNOT "void"

& i looked that word"VOID" up once in  GEN.1.vs.2-- it means

" of no useful purpose" so the "law" is still usefull,"IF" we use it righteously or just follow the principles & NOT try to  keep the "letter" of the law which produces death or judges us as guilty since JESUS has fulfilled the letter & spirit of the law & set us free from the law?? does that make any sense at all??

thanks again bro.----{Gary}--- :D

Blind Seeker

You have a lot of questions for me to answer and I

Guest shadow2b
Good stuff, Brad

HOW in the world do you pronounce {YOD??} is it yooooo--d

or yawwwww--d ?? or ?? AND where did you get it & what does it mean??

It comes from the smallest letter in the Hebrew aleph-bet. when Yeshua said For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Shadow 2b

Jesus did not destroy the law but fulfilled it example the command that says you shall not steal. It is a empty law and if keep fulfills nothing. But the law of love or fruit of the Spirit would have you give to those who are in need. That would fulfilled the Ten Commandment law that is for the person with the stony heart. The person with the stony heart is the person that is not born of God's Spirit.

You may say that there are alot of people who do love others and help people out. But if they do not believe in the Father and the Son, they are in a way saying that the truth is a lie and that would classify that person to have a stony heart.

Any antichrist could keep the Ten Commandments but fail to fulfill them by failing to believe and abide in Jesus.

As far as the Sabbath issue, Hos.2:11 says that the Feasts and the Sabbaths will come to an end. Lev.23:1-3 says that they were a feast of the Lord making the weekly Sabbath a cereimonial law that was in with the other nine of the Ten Commandment that were moral laws. Lev. 7:7 says that the law shall be one law making the cereimonial laws and moral laws all part of one old covenant law.

I know all about high days so don't waste your time and my time. Lev. 23:1-3 makes it very clear the it was the weekly Sabbath that was a Feast of the Lord and is totally separated from the seasonal Feast that are mentioned later.

Ish.8:16 says that they were to be seal the law. In the new covenant we are sealed by the Holy Spirit with the Holy Spirit into Christ.

Find your rest by abiding in Christ and let Him manifest Himself through you and you will find that you will not even think about killing someone or commiting adultry. That is if you also let the mind of Christ be in you.

Peace bro   :read:

Guest shadow2b
Shadow 2b

Jesus did not destroy the law but fulfilled it example the command that says you shall not steal. It is a empty law and if keep fulfills nothing. But the law of love or fruit of the Spirit would have you give to those who are in need. That would fulfilled the Ten Commandment law that is for the person with the stony heart. The person with the stony heart is the person that is not born of God's Spirit.

You may say that there are alot of people who do love others and help people out. But if they do not believe in the Father and the Son, they are in a way saying that the truth is a lie and that would classify that person to have a stony heart.

Any antichrist could keep the Ten Commandments but fail to fulfill them by failing to believe and abide in Jesus.

As far as the Sabbath issue, Hos.2:11 says that the Feasts and the Sabbaths will come to an end. Lev.23:1-3 says that they were a feast of the Lord making the weekly Sabbath a cereimonial law that was in with the other nine of the Ten Commandment that were moral laws. Lev. 7:7 says that the law shall be one law making the cereimonial laws and moral laws all part of one old covenant law.

I know all about high days so don't waste your time and my time. Lev. 23:1-3 makes it very clear the it was the weekly Sabbath that was a Feast of the Lord and is totally separated from the seasonal Feast that are mentioned later.

Ish.8:16 says that they were to be seal the law. In the new covenant we are sealed by the Holy Spirit with the Holy Spirit into Christ.

Find your rest by abiding in Christ and let Him manifest Himself through you and you will find that you will not even think about killing someone or commiting adultry. That is if you also let the mind of Christ be in you.

Peace bro

Shadow 2B

we'll have to give you a new name. How about reality instead