IGNORED

The 10 commandments

Catsmeow

Guest Waldans Mountain

Hey Yod

You wrote

Though I'm not sure if I agree with every little nuance and aspect of what Brad just said let me concur on a couple of points...

The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil IS the Law.

The tree of life is the commandments and the law(according to scripture)

GEN.3  [22] And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

In the beginning of the book- Take of the tree of life and live forever

PROVERBS 13  [12] Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life.[13]

Whoso despiseth the word shall be destroyed: but he that feareth the commandment shall be rewarded.[14] The

law of the wise is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death.

The middle of the book - tree of life - commandments and the law

REVELATION 22 [13] I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.[14] Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.[15] For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.[16] I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.[17] And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.[18] For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:[19] And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life

The end of the book - Enter into the city only IF you keep the commandments - This was written after Christ

Beginning, middle and the end, the same thing is said. Keep the commandments

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,063
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

Brad,

Remember,  what is "good" is not necessarily "godly" and what is "evil" is not necessarily "ungodly."

• Jer 26:2 Thus saith the LORD; Stand in the court of the LORD'S house, and speak unto all the cities of Judah, which come to worship in the LORD'S house, all the words that I command thee to speak unto them; diminish not a word:
    3 If so be they will hearken, and turn every man from his evil way, that I may repent me of the evil, which I purpose to do unto them because of the evil of their doings.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  527
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Yod

I was just wandering am I wasting my time writing to scribes who try to reason every doting of the i

Forgive me Yod

I thought the word was nuisance. Because I wasted my high school years and only got a 8 year educ. I'm not going down on my knees. iqnorance is bliss.

Yod  :tongue:  :read:  :D  :P   :read: Teen Spirit

;)

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,786
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

I'm thankful that this was resolved so quickly and with a bit of humor!  Thank you both for recognizing that you are family and this was handled in a Godly manner.  My only question is -- Yod, do you like ring kissers?  LOL!   :read:

Your brother in Christ with much agape love,

George

Guest shadow2b

BRAD--YOD--  :read: YOU 2 are sooooo funn--eeeeee----haaa

aaaaa--HAaaaaa----you should team up & go on the road as

a comedy team---- :P   ----OR maybe a new rock group---

YOD & THE KNEE-CRAWLING--TEEN-RING-KISSERS--- :read:

---- :D  :P ---------------{Gary}--- ;)

Maybe a rock group I play an electic harp "guitar" and own a bass.

I think what the problem was is that we do not know or understand each other so I left my testimony in the Testamonials so that anyone you would like to know a little about me can read it.

I who like to know more about you people. Do you know each other personally or are you from all over and anywhere. It seems to me that some in this group are of Israeli desent. I'm I right.

???