• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  527
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Brad,

You can send a PM-private message by going to the little envelope on the bottom of the reply, by the signature or go to your messenger at the top right hand side of the screen and it will take you to a box like this where you put the persons screen name in and type and then send.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shadow2b
Well it sure ain't Richard Gere....

why do you ask such an obvious question?

wELLLLLLLLLL, maybe he just wants to be "OBVIOUS" BUT i sure am glad you clearedUP the fact IT isNOT richard gere---

:read: -----sometimes tho what IS obvious to one,isNOT so "obvious" to another....Especially to those of US that are kind-a-SLOOooooWWWW & FLakey [of which I are the chiefest fLaKe}--haaaaa--haaaaa--hummmm-oRrrrrrr-----

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  527
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Does anyone know what version of the Ten Commandments God orginally wrote in stone. Is it from Exodus 20 or Deut. 5. I was told that the original is Deut.5

Guest Waldans Mountain

Hello you that are runnin things here

before i left old board the Shadow said he was having trouble getting to this new board. Ive deleted the old one since. Is there a way youse can help him?

Guest Waldans Mountain

Hi Word sower

You stated Not obeying and not believing are not the same thing.

Jude 1 seems to be saying that they actually believed not,and thats why they did not obey.

JUDE 1[4] For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation,

ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.[5] I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

(Remembrance-out of Egypt-destoyed them that believe not)

Above passage says you can deny GOD and JESUS!

Who are these people that turned the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and deny the only Lord God.

EZEK.20 [10] Wherefore I caused them to go forth out of the land of Egypt, and brought them into the

wilderness.[11] And I gave them my statutes, and shewed them my judgments, which if a man do, he shall even live in them.[12] Moreover also I gave them my sabbaths, to be a sign between me and them, that they might know that I am the LORD that sanctify them.[13] But the house of Israel rebelled against me in the wilderness: they walked not in my statutes, and they despised my judgments, which if a man do, he shall even live in them;

and my sabbaths they greatly polluted: then I said, I would pour out my fury upon them in the wilderness, to consume them.

(Out of Egypt-polluted HIS SABBATHS-HE destroyed them)Will it be this way when Christ returns.

Notice also the wording in JUDE 1 where it says

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

I agree WaldansM,

There are 3 seperate verses in Hebrews alone that the word disobedience (disobey) translates into (disbelief).

Hebrews

3:18

4:2

11:31

(Check out your references at the bottom of the pages in your Bible)

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

So WordSower, they did disobey God, but it was due to unbelief

OK, so what is your point?

They (the Jews) still don't believe and they (the Jews) still keep the Sabbath, that is my point.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  4,063
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

So WordSower, they did disobey God, but it was due to unbelief

OK, so what is your point?

They (the Jews) still don't believe and they (the Jews) still keep the Sabbath, that is my point.

I perceive the point to be rather simple.

God equates any disobedience to unbelief.

So what if the Jews keep the Sabbath? Your point is mute.

• Mt 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

As I showed you in regards to I Cor 5 and Paul's judgement against he who had his father's wife how judgement was still part of the early church . . . as well as mercy and faith.

These we ought not to leave undone.

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

So what if the Jews keep the Sabbath? Your point is mute.

Point is not mute and I think the word is moot, but anyways, the point is if the Sabbath is the intended rest and they didn't enter it then your point is mute/moot.

There remains therefore and rest for the People of God and it is not a day of the week it is rest for the soul.