ServingHim

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,796
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

SH, I can refute everyone of your points. Im not sure it is worth it any more. You seem to be a bit blinded by doctrine, instead of looking to Jesus. Ive had a long day and night, and Im tired. I pray that God opens your eyes one day to the truth. If there is anyone reading this who would like a refutation of her post, please PM me and I will respond.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,156
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

Don't you see that it has nothing to do with being protestant or catholic but all about Jesus and an intimate realtionship with Him not built on doctrine?

9 he must hold firm to the sure word as taught, so that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to confute those who contradict it. Titus 1:9

17 I appeal to you, brethren, to take note of those who create dissensions and difficulties, in opposition to the doctrine which you have been taught; avoid them. Romans 16:17

6 If you put these instructions before the brethren, you will be a good minister of Christ Jesus, nourished on the words of the faith and of the good doctrine which you have followed. 1 Tim 4:6

3 As I urged you when I was going to Macedonia, remain at Ephesus that you may charge certain persons not to teach any different doctrine, 1 Tim 1:3

8 Now we know that the law is good, if any one uses it lawfully, 9 understanding this, that the law is not laid down for the just but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, 10 immoral persons, sodomites, kidnapers, liars, perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine, 11 in accordance with the glorious gospel of the blessed God with which I have been entrusted. 1 Tim 1:8-11

1 But as for you, teach what befits sound doctrine. Titus 2:1

so that in everything they may adorn the doctrine of God our Savior. Titus 2:10

Apparently, called, DOCTRINE is VERY IMPORTANT in knowing TRUTH...WHERE do the Apostles speak of it only being about a 'personal relationship with Jesus Christ'? I see them speaking of SOUND DOCTRINE EVERYWHERE! :wub:

That was my point that I'm not so sure you got.

I'm not sure you got that?! :x:

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,156
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

Sh, let's be clear that it's me that made that post...not Called. Judgement? No. Questions from the heart.

sorry, kmb...didn't realize that was you...my questions for you are too from the heart. I just get tired of people assuming that I don't know Christ because I'm catholic...well, think as you want. It really doesn't matter.

I'm done here...oh, avyn jade...you too can rest. Christ knows exactly where I AM with Him... :wub:

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  1,672
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

Don't you see that it has nothing to do with being protestant or catholic but all about Jesus and an intimate realtionship with Him not built on doctrine?

9 he must hold firm to the sure word as taught, so that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to confute those who contradict it. Titus 1:9

17 I appeal to you, brethren, to take note of those who create dissensions and difficulties, in opposition to the doctrine which you have been taught; avoid them. Romans 16:17

6 If you put these instructions before the brethren, you will be a good minister of Christ Jesus, nourished on the words of the faith and of the good doctrine which you have followed. 1 Tim 4:6

3 As I urged you when I was going to Macedonia, remain at Ephesus that you may charge certain persons not to teach any different doctrine, 1 Tim 1:3

8 Now we know that the law is good, if any one uses it lawfully, 9 understanding this, that the law is not laid down for the just but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, 10 immoral persons, sodomites, kidnapers, liars, perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine, 11 in accordance with the glorious gospel of the blessed God with which I have been entrusted. 1 Tim 1:8-11

1 But as for you, teach what befits sound doctrine. Titus 2:1

so that in everything they may adorn the doctrine of God our Savior. Titus 2:10

Apparently, called, DOCTRINE is VERY IMPORTANT in knowing TRUTH...WHERE do the Apostles speak of it only being about a 'personal relationship with Jesus Christ'? I see them speaking of SOUND DOCTRINE EVERYWHERE! :wub:

That was my point that I'm not so sure you got.

I'm not sure you got that?! :x:

I get the fact that for you, a relationship with Jesus is based on doctrine since that is more your focus than Him. I don't have to "judge" that, your words reveal it.