Waiting2BwithHim

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Ok KatyAnn - make room for me too. I've been trying to talk hubby into Costa Rica for a handful of years now. He's not moving. Period. But, that would be my choice if he would. I love Costa Rica! :101:

Just a thought:

While we are not to trust in this world, but in the Lord, I have some questions that come up every time I read stuff like in this thread.

What about all those brothers and sisters who don't own their homes, have low incomes and are forced into a paycheck to paycheck existence due to things totally beyond their control? What about those living where you can't have a garden? If the system totally collapses what happens to them?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Just a thought:

While we are not to trust in this world, but in the Lord, I have some questions that come up every time I read stuff like in this thread.

What about all those brothers and sisters who don't own their homes, have low incomes and are forced into a paycheck to paycheck existence due to things totally beyond their control? What about those living where you can't have a garden? If the system totally collapses what happens to them?

That is the sad part. It makes me think of the Tea Party debate I listened to last night in which the audience cheered at the suggestion of those without insurance just dying.

Hopefully there would be enough Christians to help out those in need.

I fear that if the tea party gets total coltrol of Washington, that may well be the government mind set We don't need that pendlum to swing all the way to the right just now.