IGNORED

Was it a sign?

Guest Fisherofmen

Guest Fisherofmen

I had a really scary dream last night. I dreamed I was at school, and people started disappearing. The Rapture had occurred and I was left behind! I tossed and turned, and I was so scared when I woke up!

I woke up today with a cough and a fever. I went to the doctor and found out I had strep throat and I could barely breathe that night.

Was my dream because of this, or was it because I had just read "Left Behind: Nicolae" before bed.

Or was it a sign? It scared me REALLY bad!

Please advise and give your thoughts.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  230
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Those books are written by men, are imaginations and speculations. Bible is the Word of God.

2Co 10:5  Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.

Ec 5:7  For in the multitude of dreams and many words there are also divers vanities: but fear thou God.

God bless you and keep you.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  669
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  09/04/1986

I often find that if I am thinking about, or have something in my head before I go to bed, or from the previous day, my dreams often revolve around it.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/25/1983

Hey, I do not know what to make of that dream. Only you know your heart and where your faith stands. Every one needs to check their heart. I check mine daily. Check yours, then you can answer your own question. Faith, is trusting in something. If your faith is in the LORD then you just need to trust that when the time comes that you have a room in his kingdom. Ask yourself, Do I have a personal intimate relationship with God? Do you spend time talking(praying) to him? Do you try to live as he tells us to(we all fail, but his children should still try)? Do you try to glorify him...or make everything centered around him? Do you love him? It all boils down to one thing. Do you believe that Jesus was sent by The Father and led a perfect and sinless life, took your place on the cross and died for your sins, and rose to heaven on the third day.

If you died right now and God asked why should I let you into my heaven ...what would you say? There is a right answer. When you sincerely know the truths, and love, trust, worship, serve, seek, believe, and have faith in God you will not wonder anymore. Peace be with you -HIS You will be in my prayers :)

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/25/1983

P.S. If your heart check turned out fine and your faith is strong....it was most likely just a REALLY SCARY, awful, bad, terrible dream. The way you build your relationship with God is by praying and reading the word(among other possible things like serving). Because if you really liked someone you meet at school you want to know more about them....same concept. The more you know God and talk to him the better you will understand and closer you will be to him.

JUST a note...having a strong relationship, praying, serving, and reading the word will not save you...only the blood of Jesus saves...nothing else.

When one dies and God asks why should I let you into my heaven you should say. Because your son died for me and took away my sins...so now I am blameless. He paid the price for me....(NEVER say and I tried to lead a good life..or I serve or AnYTHING like that!!!!!!!! that is a slap in Jesus' face saying that HIS perfect life was not enough to get you into heaven...like thinking you have to work too to save yourself...Only Jesus.)

I hope I helped :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

I would also like to add (unless someone did) that satan wants us to doubt our salvation. We're all so much less productive when we doubt ourselves and our position with God.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  965
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  05/28/1979

I used to have dreams about the Rapture and being left behind all the time. In my personal experience, I believe it was another conviction of the Holy Spirit- I had them all the time before I was born again. God spoke to me in a dream, more or less telling me to get my life on track. I knew the error of my ways, but chose to ignore Him. Boy was I stupid! Thank God for His Patience!

Again that was my personal experience, not necessarily what's happening with you. His gave excellent advice! Search your heart and lay it all before the Lord- He'll give you the answer. God Bless